Black republicans...who are they really?

Yeah, I remember how you regressives treated blacks 40 years ago, I'm saying it's only gotten worse. You established bullshit policies that destroyed black families, warehoused them in ghettos and done everything you could to make them more dependent on your party.

The above, just ANOTHER way of calling blacks "stupid" since they don't seem to have the intelligence that their "friends" are really redneck republicans......and right wingers THEN wonder why they keep losing the black vote?

Yeah, I remember how you regressives treated blacks 40 years ago, I'm saying it's only gotten worse. You established bullshit policies that destroyed black families, warehoused them in ghettos and done everything you could to make them more dependent on your party.

The above, just ANOTHER way of calling blacks "stupid" since they don't seem to have the intelligence that their "friends" are really redneck republicans......and right wingers THEN wonder why they keep losing the black vote?

Oh ok, tell us again how great blacks have it with your regressive policies of the last 8 years.
Unemployment Among Black Youth 393% Higher Than National Rate

Unemployment Among Black Youth 393% Higher Than National Rate

You wanna know what a racist would say?:

Ron Paul argues that the landmark federal legislation that dismantled Jim Crow segregation in the 1960s was a moral evil and a violation of white people’s liberty.

Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people.

Please don't confuse me with racist like Ryan and Santorum.

"It just keeps expanding - I was in Indianola a few months ago and I was talking to someone who works in the department of public welfare here, and she told me that the state of Iowa is going to get fined if they don't sign up more people under the Medicaid program," Santorum said. "They're just pushing harder and harder to get more and more of you dependent upon them so they can get your vote. That's what the bottom line is."

He added: "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money."

"Right," responded one audience member, as another woman can be seen nodding.

"And provide for themselves and their families," Santorum added, to applause. "The best way to do that is to get the manufacturing sector of the economy rolling again."

Santorum targets blacks in entitlement reform

What an awful message: get people off government assistance and have a better life for themselves and their families. How dare he?

As for Paul, he's no more of a Republican than Sanders is a Democrat. Paul's politics is Libertarian.
You wanna know what a racist would say?:

Ron Paul argues that the landmark federal legislation that dismantled Jim Crow segregation in the 1960s was a moral evil and a violation of white people’s liberty.

Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people.

Please don't confuse me with racist like Ryan and Santorum.

"It just keeps expanding - I was in Indianola a few months ago and I was talking to someone who works in the department of public welfare here, and she told me that the state of Iowa is going to get fined if they don't sign up more people under the Medicaid program," Santorum said. "They're just pushing harder and harder to get more and more of you dependent upon them so they can get your vote. That's what the bottom line is."

He added: "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money."

"Right," responded one audience member, as another woman can be seen nodding.

"And provide for themselves and their families," Santorum added, to applause. "The best way to do that is to get the manufacturing sector of the economy rolling again."

Santorum targets blacks in entitlement reform

What an awful message: get people off government assistance and have a better life for themselves and their families. How dare he?

As for Paul, he's no more of a Republican than Sanders is a Democrat. Paul's politics is Libertarian.

By now you've read JoeB131's post #340. That narrative is perfect for addressing your failed attempt at being an apologist for the racism of Santorum and Ryan. One thing I would add is that the key term used to describe those two is "conservative." Party affiliation doesn't mean a damn thing! Actions speak louder than party affiliation.

Pro-Choice is backed by the Supreme Court. Abortion is legal. The decision is between a woman and her God but RWers are still trying to attach criminality to it.

Non violent felons are stripped of their voting rights in most states even after they have paid their dues and finished their jail time. The liberals are making some headway in reversing that trend realizing that Black males are affected most my that tradition. The Black vote has been under attack by conservatives for years.

There are dozens of examples I could use but you are only capable of addressing two at a time. I'll keep it simple.

Oh, so in the above post, you tried to make a Santorum quote into racism, but yet to make your point, you do the same by saying many blacks served prison time.

If you value your right to vote, then don't become a felon. I know this is extremely difficult for liberals to understand, but white felons (in many states) cannot vote either.
Santorum didn't need my help in making his quote racist. He did a pretty good job of doing that himself.

As for the Black vote. With all the bitching from "conservatives" about 99% of the black vote going for the democrats that vote is still significant enough to warrant that kind of attention despite the disproportionate disenfranchisement brought on by felony convictions. But apparently you didn't read it the first time but I said that ex- felons are being given the right to vote in many democrat controlled states. As RW conservative Whites lose political influence due to changing demographics
America may finally realize the promise of equality and freedom for all.; including those who have been estranged by the justice system.

So I guess the question of black republicans has been answered ... they are few and virtually meaningless.

Blacks hate republicans as much as republicans hate black people.

Thanks for playing.

This moron didn't know he is black at a republican event. :lol: Walking While Black

Low Number of Black Republican Delegates Will Attend Convention
Black Republican Delegates Speak on Trump, Convention

From the above cited article.....(so much for that "big tent" GOP'ers were talking about)

There will be 18 Republican African-American delegates at the Republican National Convention in July in Cleveland, Ohio according to the Republican National Committee. It will be the lowest GOP total of Black delegates in the last three presidential cycles.

What is perfectly clear is as follows

1. Black Democrats completely and totally hate Black Republicans
2. The Democratic Party does not believe Blacks have the right to be Republican
3. The media agrees with 1 and 2

This moron didn't know he is black at a republican event. :lol: Walking While Black

Low Number of Black Republican Delegates Will Attend Convention
Black Republican Delegates Speak on Trump, Convention

From the above cited article.....(so much for that "big tent" GOP'ers were talking about)

There will be 18 Republican African-American delegates at the Republican National Convention in July in Cleveland, Ohio according to the Republican National Committee. It will be the lowest GOP total of Black delegates in the last three presidential cycles.

:lol: So much for wasting time talking about black republicans.

Black Democrats, the DNC and BLM will continue endlessly pumping out racial hoaxes like the above link to "keep racism alive." It is their job. There are thousands of taxpayer funded "diversity counselors" etc. who should be cut out of the next budget because all they do is race bait, hate, discriminate, and vote Dem...

What is perfectly clear is as follows

1. Black Democrats completely and totally hate Black Republicans
2. The Democratic Party does not believe Blacks have the right to be Republican
3. The media agrees with 1 and 2

1. The VAST MAJORITY of black people hate republicans
2. The Republican Party does not believe Black people have a right to be democrats .. which of course is the reason for all this butt-hurt whining from republicans about who we vote for.
3. Sure, blame the media for republican hate and ignorance :lol:

Santorum didn't need my help in making his quote racist. He did a pretty good job of doing that himself.

As for the Black vote. With all the bitching from "conservatives" about 99% of the black vote going for the democrats that vote is still significant enough to warrant that kind of attention despite the disproportionate disenfranchisement brought on by felony convictions. But apparently you didn't read it the first time but I said that ex- felons are being given the right to vote in many democrat controlled states. As RW conservative Whites lose political influence due to changing demographics
America may finally realize the promise of equality and freedom for all.; including those who have been estranged by the justice system.

Yes, that would be nice. Then the Democrats can turn the entire country into Detroit or Cleveland.

The act of getting criminals to vote Democrat tells us that they are getting desperate. And who is it "estranged" by our justice system? Care to give some examples?

Our country is growing more apart by the day. I think the only solution is to divide our country right in half: Democrats on one side, and Republicans on the other. Those in between will have to chose which side they wish to be on. Then we build a big Trump fence between us to keep the liberals out of our side.

Black as Coal is a taxpayer funded race baiter. Hopefully, we will elect a new President who will figure out the taxpayer can do without funding race baiters to lie on message boards...

Black Democrats, the DNC and BLM will continue endlessly pumping out racial hoaxes like the above link to "keep racism alive." It is their job. There are thousands of taxpayer funded "diversity counselors" etc. who should be cut out of the next budget because all they do is race bait, hate, discriminate, and vote Dem...

Republicans will continue whining like children about who black people vote for BECAUSE we elect presidents .. and will never vote for the all-white party of racism .. AND, it's only going to get worse for republicans as the country continues to evolve. :0)

By now you've read JoeB131's post #340. That narrative is perfect for addressing your failed attempt at being an apologist for the racism of Santorum and Ryan. One thing I would add is that the key term used to describe those two is "conservative." Party affiliation doesn't mean a damn thing! Actions speak louder than party affiliation.

Well, there was no racism in Ricks statement. It's just that brainwashed liberals believe any mention of race by the right is racist.

I swear you people wake up in the middle of the night screaming RACISM! RACISM! It's like all you people live for.

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.
Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

If I recall, the percentage of black who voted for Obama was around 98%.

That is what you should call racism.

Black as Coal is a taxpayer funded race baiter. Hopefully, we will elect a new President who will figure out the taxpayer can do without funding race baiters to lie on message boards...

:lol::lol::lol: Only a complete moron would think the ignorance on this message board is worth paying someone to discredit.

I do it for free .. because I hate republicans .. but feel free to wallow in your ignorant fantasy.

Total BULLSHIT........Here's a challenge for you nitwits:

List the number of illegal votes cast in the last decade....AND.....then state the number of major elections that have been won ILLEGALLY because of those "illegal" votes.......After all, you see this as a problem based on what FOX tells you....

Basically, you're looking for a "solution" where a problem does NOT exist......"rebels without a fucking clue".....and minority voters WELL know it.

Voter ID does not discriminate against anybody. Everybody is treated the same way. It's the Democrats that are screaming racism because they know the sheep will repeat the lies without a given thought. Only a liberal can claim treating everybody equally is racist.

Illegal votes are like speeders on the highway. If there is no enforcement, people will drive 10, 20 40 miles over the speed limit. But because there is nobody there to catch them doesn't mean they aren't breaking the law.

Yes, voter fraud goes on all the time, but that's just the voter fraud we know about. The idea of ID'n people is to catch or stop the ones that get away with it all the time. It's like putting that trooper on that highway I was talking about.

will never vote for the all-white party of racism

Thanks for validating that you are a taxpayer funded race baiting bigot who hates whites, America, and anyone who wants to cut off your taxpayer funded race baiting BULLSHIT!!!

You have never experienced any racism. You got preferential Affirmative Action treatment the whole way. You and Obama respond with more race baiting, the strongest argument yet to cut off Affirmative Action too...

Forum List

Back