Black republicans...who are they really?

Demeaning black people who choose to be a Republican and go against the grain. The intolerant racist regressive left sure hates differing opinions.

That was a weak attempt at appealing to emotions

I know smart black people are all democrats.

All that was another weak one playing the victim

Coming from a troll, I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

What can the democrats do when House republicans have the key to the treasury? They won't write the checks necessary for any real reform initiatives to help poor Whites and Blacks.

Real reform initiatives? You mean the trillions of handouts given to poor people for over 50 years with the mindset that it would motivate them to do better for themselves?

Can you imagine how depressed the economy would be now if those poor people hadn't spent those trillions of dollars on goods and services keeping people like YOU employed.
. Do you realize how much farther this nation would be along if that money would have been put into the American black, white, hispanic, and etc. workers pockets to redistribute at will, instead of into the pockets of those who are bilked out of it by wolves lined up to take it all, and then leave them even poorer than they were before or to begin with ?

The poor aren't "bilked" out of their welfare money. They use it to pay bills and to buy food, clothing and a treat once in a while for their kids. Food stamps are part of the trillion dollars spent too and there is no bilking there. The poor remain poor even when they work and use AFDC or food stamps to survive. That is because they don't receive enough income to save anything.

It isn't their money. There is one reason and one reason only that they have it and that's because the people that earned it had it taken from them. If anyone is getting bilked, it's those forced to fund it.

News Flash: Tax dollars belong to the government, they don't belong to you. Our elected and appointed officials decide how those dollars are spent and apparently thee is a general consensus among them that help welfare is necessary because philanthropy isn't getting the job done.

Demeaning black people who choose to be a Republican and go against the grain. The intolerant racist regressive left sure hates differing opinions.

No, nitwit......The O/P posed a plausible possibility as to why some, few blacks choose the right wing ideology.

If that's too difficult for your half brain to understand....ask a grown up to help.

Again going to the name calling. Here is a plausible reason that they become Republicans, they have a choice and their ideal align more closely to the Republican party than to the Democratic party. Your intolerance of others opinions is more regressive than progressive.

Very brilliantly stated.

It is incredible that you can rub their face in the truth like that, without any sign of brain activity on their part.

Again going to the name calling. Here is a plausible reason that they become Republicans, they have a choice and their ideal align more closely to the Republican party than to the Democratic party. Your intolerance of others opinions is more regressive than progressive.

I posed the hypothesis that SOME blacks align themselves with the republican platform to be "different".....You don'y like the hypothesis or disagree with it??? Perfectly fine...I really don't care.

LIb. His crushed your entire world with two sentences.

No, nitwit......The O/P posed a plausible possibility as to why some, few blacks choose the right wing ideology.

If that's too difficult for your half brain to understand....ask a grown up to help.

And he posted a far better one, that you can't deal with.

Pasted to my sig line. :clap:

What can the democrats do when House republicans have the key to the treasury? They won't write the checks necessary for any real reform initiatives to help poor Whites and Blacks.

Real reform initiatives? You mean the trillions of handouts given to poor people for over 50 years with the mindset that it would motivate them to do better for themselves?

Can you imagine how depressed the economy would be now if those poor people hadn't spent those trillions of dollars on goods and services keeping people like YOU employed.
. Do you realize how much farther this nation would be along if that money would have been put into the American black, white, hispanic, and etc. workers pockets to redistribute at will, instead of into the pockets of those who are bilked out of it by wolves lined up to take it all, and then leave them even poorer than they were before or to begin with ?

The poor aren't "bilked" out of their welfare money. They use it to pay bills and to buy food, clothing and a treat once in a while for their kids. Food stamps are part of the trillion dollars spent too and there is no bilking there. The poor remain poor even when they work and use AFDC or food stamps to survive. That is because they don't receive enough income to save anything.
. They don't receive enough to save anything eh ? And why is that ? Why can't they save anything, and why are they themselves not working as hard as they can to get out of such a situation ? I sure wouldn't want to stay in a situation where I only had enough to barely get by on, and then that amount be given to me as a handout that creates dependency over time.
Why don't you try living on what a welfare recipient makes for a month? Or just live with a family on AFDC for a month and see firsthand how they survive. Only after you have done that will you be qualified to judge objectively. Dependency is not as prevalent as you suggest. Most people stay on welfare for an average of two years.

It wouldn't. The difference is that money would have still been spent but by those that actually earned it not those that had it handed to them.

If what you say were true, all the good those trillions did would mean a lesser percentage would still be poor. That's not the case. Same percentage in poverty today as in 1965.

As for them spending those trillions of dollars on the goods and services they did, they couldn't afford the ones I provide.

Poor people may not be able to afford your services but their spending has a direct impact on your income. Your investments or stock portfolio is impacted by people buying stuff and spending money, including poor people. Your clients probably have income from goods and services that everyone needs, including poor people. You can't escape the fact that your lifestyle exists on the backs of the people who spend money on anything, including the poor.

You imply that poor people have money handed to them and they are just having a ball on your dime. I don't believe that to be true. No one wants to be stigmatized by welfare so most who get those checks do so because they have physical or mental issues..or they have felony convictions that hinder their employment prospects.

You do know that many of the people who receive AFDC welfare and food stamps are working. The welfare system gives families and their children at least some modicum of dignity as they interface with the highbrows of our society. The average time a family spends on welfare is about two years. Most do not seem to be content with all those "handouts" you hate.

The poverty rate has changed since 1965 depending on your age group:

The ‘absolute poverty line’ is the threshold below which families or individuals are considered to be lacking the resources to meet the basic needs for healthy living; having insufficient income to provide the food, shelter and clothing needed to preserve health. Poverty among Americans between ages 18–64 has fallen only marginally since 1966, from 10.5% then to 10.1% today. Poverty has significantly fallen among Americans under 18 years old from 23% in 1964 down to less than 17%, although it has risen again to 20% in 2009.[10] The most dramatic decrease in poverty was among Americans over 65, which fell from 28.5% in 1966 to 10.1% today.

Most people who get handouts don't have physical or mental issues. Many can but don't work.

As far as those with felony convictions, they made the choice to commit crimes. Not my place to offset their choices.

If they're working, let them support themselves. They have a job.

The overall poverty rate is the same as it was 50 years ago despite trillions wasted.

All I can say to you at this point is that the system is what it is. Your views may be shared by other conservatives and even some liberals but those views haven't been mobilized enough to make a change. Some say trillions have been spent or wasted but how do we know that to be true. Duping the public is easy to do when the "big picture" can't be seen because it is just too damn big or just doesn't exist at all.

You seem to have ignored the link I provided showing how the poverty rate HAS changed over the last 50 years. Any comment on that?

. They don't receive enough to save anything eh ? And why is that ? Why can't they save anything, and why are they themselves not working as hard as they can to get out of such a situation ? I sure wouldn't want to stay in a situation where I only had enough to barely get by on, and then that amount be given to me as a handout that creates dependency over time.
Why don't you try living on what a welfare recipient makes for a month? Or just live with a family on AFDC for a month and see firsthand how they survive. Only after you have done that will you be qualified to judge objectively. Dependency is not as prevalent as you suggest. Most people stay on welfare for an average of two years.

Why don't those freeloaders support themselves and see what it's like to have what you earned taken so someone that didn't earn it can have it handed to them?

I don't have to live on welfare or food stamps for any amount of time to be able to judge it objectively. I did what I needed to do in order that I didn't do so. I've never hit myself in the head with a hammer but I can objectively say I wouldn't want to do that, therefore, I don't do things that cause it.

That two year claim is simply not true. To use the term welfare is too general. There are many things that fall under that umbrella and while some may stay on programs for a short time, they stay on others far longer.

It wouldn't. The difference is that money would have still been spent but by those that actually earned it not those that had it handed to them.

If what you say were true, all the good those trillions did would mean a lesser percentage would still be poor. That's not the case. Same percentage in poverty today as in 1965.

As for them spending those trillions of dollars on the goods and services they did, they couldn't afford the ones I provide.

Poor people may not be able to afford your services but their spending has a direct impact on your income. Your investments or stock portfolio is impacted by people buying stuff and spending money, including poor people. Your clients probably have income from goods and services that everyone needs, including poor people. You can't escape the fact that your lifestyle exists on the backs of the people who spend money on anything, including the poor.

You imply that poor people have money handed to them and they are just having a ball on your dime. I don't believe that to be true. No one wants to be stigmatized by welfare so most who get those checks do so because they have physical or mental issues..or they have felony convictions that hinder their employment prospects.

You do know that many of the people who receive AFDC welfare and food stamps are working. The welfare system gives families and their children at least some modicum of dignity as they interface with the highbrows of our society. The average time a family spends on welfare is about two years. Most do not seem to be content with all those "handouts" you hate.

The ‘absolute poverty line’ is the threshold below which families or individuals are considered to be lacking the resources to meet the basic needs for healthy living; having insufficient income to provide the food, shelter and clothing needed to preserve health. Poverty among Americans between ages 18–64 has fallen only marginally since 1966, from 10.5% then to 10.1% today. Poverty has significantly fallen among Americans under 18 years old from 23% in 1964 down to less than 17%, although it has risen again to 20% in 2009.[10] The most dramatic decrease in poverty was among Americans over 65, which fell from 28.5% in 1966 to 10.1% today.

Most people who get handouts don't have physical or mental issues. Many can but don't work.

As far as those with felony convictions, they made the choice to commit crimes. Not my place to offset their choices.

The overall poverty rate is the same as it was 50 years ago despite trillions wasted.

All I can say to you at this point is that the system is what it is. Your views may be shared by other conservatives and even some liberals but those views haven't been mobilized enough to make a change. Some say trillions have been spent or wasted but how do we know that to be true. Duping the public is easy to do when the "big picture" can't be seen because it is just too damn big or just doesn't exist at all.

You seem to have ignored the link I provided showing how the poverty rate HAS changed over the last 50 years. Any comment on that?

How do we know it's true? Trillions spent in an effort to eradicate poverty only to have poverty exist at the same percentage as it did before the trillions were spent. If you invested trillions over several years, wouldn't you expect a return on that investment? So do taxpayers forced to do the investing.

It hasn't changed just where the investments have gone in the portfolio. Poverty was at 15% or so in 1965 and it's still 15% or so in 2016.

It isn't their money. There is one reason and one reason only that they have it and that's because the people that earned it had it taken from them. If anyone is getting bilked, it's those forced to fund it.

News Flash: Tax dollars belong to the government, they don't belong to you. Our elected and appointed officials decide how those dollars are spent and apparently thee is a general consensus among them that help welfare is necessary because philanthropy isn't getting the job done.

News flash: When the federal government does something to earn that money, it's theirs.

So, you're one of those that thinks it's OK for the government to take it if people don't do with what is theirs the way you think it should be done. That you say the government must take it in order to do what private donations won't do contradicts what you said about it being theirs. If it was theirs, they wouldn't have to take it.

Keep wishing, fool.

Being bright doesn't give you the power to overcome large scale economic factors, like the vast supply of people just like you wiling to do the job cheaply.

But thanks for admitting that they are taking American jobs.

There you go off on a tangent again. Congress is giving the H-1B visa workers the power to displace less qualified native born American workers. You say it because foreign H1-1B employees are cheaper and I beg to differ.That is the key issue you and I have been hashing around for a while now. Before we continue let's settle this by putting linked facts on the table. I'll start with this:

View attachment 79795

Is H1B visa bad for the USA? - Quora

Actually, H1B visas do harm Americans.
New H-1B bill will 'help destroy' U.S. tech workforce

New Data Show How Firms Like Infosys and Tata Abuse the H-1B Program

Lower wages

The principal reason that firms use H-1Bs to replace American workers is because H-1B nonimmigrant workers are much cheaper than locally recruited and hired U.S. workers. As Table 1 shows, Infosys and Tata pay very low wages to their H-1B workers. The average wage for an H-1B employee at Infosys in FY13 was $70,882 and for Tata it was $65,565. Compare this to the average wage of a Computer Systems Analyst in Rosemead, CA (where SCE is located), which is $91,990 (according to the U.S. Department of Labor). That means Infosys and Tata save well over $20,000 per worker per year, by hiring an H-1B instead of a local U.S. worker earning the average wage. But at SCE specifically, the wage savings are much greater. SCE recently commissioned a consulting firm, Aon-Hewitt, to conduct a compensation study, which showed that SCE’s IT specialists were earning an average annual base pay of $110,446. That means Tata and Infosys are getting a 36 to 41 percent savings on labor costs—or saving about $40,000 to $45,000 per worker per year.

They aren't bringing people in that are more skilled. There is no shortage in the US. That myth was debunked several years ago.

Incidently this is why it is absolutely necessary to keep Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and whites divided. So, we can all fight over the scraps at the bottom.

SO what does all of this have to do with Black Republicans? If you have a need for further discussion on this topic try one of these threads:

Hib visa.png

They don't have to work hard to get out of it. Many receiving handouts get as much or more than they could earn in a job with the skills they offer. For example, take the high school dropout that has little to no marketable skills that doesn't make much. His/her actions are the cause of that low income. If they don't have the ability to save much, it's because of the choice they made and not the place of anyone else to offset that bad choice. If someone with little to no skills can get as much doing nothing as working 40 hours/week, there is no incentive to work and continuing to support that person creates dependency of that person.

Being bright doesn't give you the power to overcome large scale economic factors, like the vast supply of people just like you wiling to do the job cheaply.

There you go off on a tangent again. Congress is giving the H-1B visa workers the power to displace less qualified native born American workers. You say it because foreign H1-1B employees are cheaper and I beg to differ.That is the key issue you and I have been hashing around for a while now. Before we continue let's settle this by putting linked facts on the table. I'll start with this:

View attachment 79795

You state you are going to put facts on the table and post an opinion from a LAWYER, ie professional liar, about an issue that she has a large vested interest in?

1. Lawyer have zero credibility.

2. Experts are on both sides of the issue. Smart people are on both sides of the issue.

Supply and demand. Allowing unfettered use of Third World labor, makes the effective labor pool for the US nearly infinite.

Increased supply puts downward pressure on price, ie wages.

That is a basic economic law.
when are you going to post any facts? All I see is your undocumented opinion. BTW what has this to do with Black Republicans?

They don't have to work hard to get out of it. Many receiving handouts get as much or more than they could earn in a job with the skills they offer. For example, take the high school dropout that has little to no marketable skills that doesn't make much. His/her actions are the cause of that low income. If they don't have the ability to save much, it's because of the choice they made and not the place of anyone else to offset that bad choice. If someone with little to no skills can get as much doing nothing as working 40 hours/week, there is no incentive to work and continuing to support that person creates dependency of that person.

Dependency insinuates perpetual welfare and that doesn't wash with the average of two years on welfare findings.

View attachment 79795

Actually, H1B visas do harm Americans.
New H-1B bill will 'help destroy' U.S. tech workforce

New Data Show How Firms Like Infosys and Tata Abuse the H-1B Program

Lower wages

The principal reason that firms use H-1Bs to replace American workers is because H-1B nonimmigrant workers are much cheaper than locally recruited and hired U.S. workers. As Table 1 shows, Infosys and Tata pay very low wages to their H-1B workers. The average wage for an H-1B employee at Infosys in FY13 was $70,882 and for Tata it was $65,565. Compare this to the average wage of a Computer Systems Analyst in Rosemead, CA (where SCE is located), which is $91,990 (according to the U.S. Department of Labor). That means Infosys and Tata save well over $20,000 per worker per year, by hiring an H-1B instead of a local U.S. worker earning the average wage. But at SCE specifically, the wage savings are much greater. SCE recently commissioned a consulting firm, Aon-Hewitt, to conduct a compensation study, which showed that SCE’s IT specialists were earning an average annual base pay of $110,446. That means Tata and Infosys are getting a 36 to 41 percent savings on labor costs—or saving about $40,000 to $45,000 per worker per year.

They aren't bringing people in that are more skilled. There is no shortage in the US. That myth was debunked several years ago.

Incidently this is why it is absolutely necessary to keep Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and whites divided. So, we can all fight over the scraps at the bottom.

Also a flaw with the above numbers is it is comparing h-1b wages to the current wages of American workers,

not what the wages would be if the employers has to compete for American workers.

So the savings in labor costs, ie money that would be in the pockets of American workers, is, imo, vastly underestimated.
So do Black Republicans have anything to do with this? If so how?

African immigrant students appear to be, s a GROUP, even smarter than he average White scholar in the USA AND in the UK. Why would I say Blacks aren't as capable as Whites with that ammunition in my debating pistols? heh heh heh! I see that I am getting under your collar…settle down…stress isn't good for you! Heh heh heh!

So it's cool to think blacks are smarter, but it's racist to think whites are smarter. At what point do you plan to stop making yourself look more stupid?

I am just the messenger. It is those White employers that seem to believe the American workforce is inferior to that of the Asians. I am just an observer and commentator. Ands do you see that red highlighted text, idiot. That is what I said,and it looks nothing like the lie you quoted me as saying highlighted in blue. You are a dishonest clod without an ounce of decency.

Yet another skin color and another chance for you to show another bigotry. You in no way think the races are equally capable
I don't believe in race but in either case it is silly to assess achievement in terms of race. It is only the ideas and innovations of exceptional individuals within any group that keeps humankind progressing. Most people of any race are average drones. having nothing to do with progress except following in the footsteps of those who blazed the trail. But average RW White males seem to want to take credit for what individual geniuses have done.

Yes, whitie is oppressing the black man. The more you talk, the more you make clear what a racist bigot you really are
The more you post the more you make clear how much of an ignoramus you are. "White" implies all White males. Liberal White males , the ones you hate, are "White" too, and I don't have a beef with most of them. It is you RW "conservative" types that make me sick.

You aren't oppressing the "black" man but you want to. They aren't letting you do that anymore so you get angry about that… yeah, we got ya figured out.

How do we know it's true? Trillions spent in an effort to eradicate poverty only to have poverty exist at the same percentage as it did before the trillions were spent. If you invested trillions over several years, wouldn't you expect a return on that investment? So do taxpayers forced to do the investing.

It hasn't changed just where the investments have gone in the portfolio. Poverty was at 15% or so in 1965 and it's still 15% or so in 2016.
You still haven't addressed the link. Your personal opinion means jack shit.
I don't know that Trillions have been spent on poverty but if it was much of it was probably stolen or pillaged by politicians and the top 1% like every other government fund. Black republicans may have had something to do with that!

News flash: When the federal government does something to earn that money, it's theirs.

So, you're one of those that thinks it's OK for the government to take it if people don't do with what is theirs the way you think it should be done. That you say the government must take it in order to do what private donations won't do contradicts what you said about it being theirs. If it was theirs, they wouldn't have to take it.

Keep wishing, fool.
WTF/?? All of us average folks pay taxes , idiot. That is the law of the land and your elected officials made it legal. If you call that "taking" then you are an idiot who should just pack up and move somewhere else, like Siberia. You can't separate your tax dollars from mine or realistically track where "your" tax dollars are spent. The paltry taxes you paid in your entire lifetime went up in smoke during the IRAQ WAR and you still haven't finished paying off all the other RW fiascos with "your tax dollars." Just think of it this way: Liberal tax dollars pay for liberal things like our own people and "conservative" tax dollars pay for stupid things like billion dollar gifts to defend allies, rebuilding enemy nations after we destroyed them, and more wars.

So it's cool to think blacks are smarter, but it's racist to think whites are smarter. At what point do you plan to stop making yourself look more stupid?

I am just the messenger. It is those White employers that seem to believe the American workforce is inferior to that of the Asians. I am just an observer and commentator. Ands do you see that red highlighted text, idiot. That is what I said,and it looks nothing like the lie you quoted me as saying highlighted in blue. You are a dishonest clod without an ounce of decency.

Yet another skin color and another chance for you to show another bigotry. You in no way think the races are equally capable
I don't believe in race but in either case it is silly to assess achievement in terms of race. It is only the ideas and innovations of exceptional individuals within any group that keeps humankind progressing. Most people of any race are average drones. having nothing to do with progress except following in the footsteps of those who blazed the trail. But average RW White males seem to want to take credit for what individual geniuses have done.

Yes, whitie is oppressing the black man. The more you talk, the more you make clear what a racist bigot you really are
The more you post the more you make clear how much of an ignoramus you are. "White" implies all White males. Liberal White males , the ones you hate, are "White" too, and I don't have a beef with most of them. It is you RW "conservative" types that make me sick.

You aren't oppressing the "black" man but you want to. They aren't letting you do that anymore so you get angry about that… yeah, we got ya figured out.

Liberal whites are the ones who think blacks aren't capable of competing evenly with whites. You pat yourselves on the backs for your condescending "open mindedness" and don't realize that you are the racists

Forum List

Back