Black republicans...who are they really?

Very interesting response.

When you say that you tried to replicate the experience, what exactly do you mean by that? What experience?
I became a behavioral psych major to explore my NDE. To better understand dreams, hallucinations, physiological aspects of the human brain, chemically induced changes to the brain, etc, etc. I experienced many "altered states of consciousness" in order to replicate the experience. Nothing came close.

I became a behavioral psych major to explore my NDE. To better understand dreams, hallucinations, physiological aspects of the human brain, chemically induced changes to the brain, etc, etc. I experienced many "altered states of consciousness" in order to replicate the experience. Nothing came close.

Have you come to any reasonable conclusion?

In a perfect world i'd agree.

The universe is over 13 billion years old. You've been around for less than 100. What were things like for you before you were born? What makes you think things will be any different after you die?

If you go to nothingness after you die, what was the point of living in the first place?

There is no point. We just are, just like any other animal or insect.
. Wrong. We are far greater than the animals or insects. We have been tasked to care of such creatures, but not be beneath them or equal to them. We are their caretakers.
We consume them. We take their land and then kill them when they get too close.

We are the top of the food chain and the smartest creatures we know but, for example, the dolphin brains been developing millions of years longer than ours and they'd be just fine if humans didn't exist.

We are the one animal over consuming all this planets natural resources.

Other animals kill something to eat. We fly planes into buildings fight wars and kill needlessly every day.

We are more like a super intelligent parasite

In a perfect world i'd agree.

The universe is over 13 billion years old. You've been around for less than 100. What were things like for you before you were born? What makes you think things will be any different after you die?

If you go to nothingness after you die, what was the point of living in the first place?

There is no point. We just are, just like any other animal or insect.
And I bet religious people imagine the best version of them is in heaven. But then is it really them? If you aren't a bitch in heaven then is it really chrisl? Lol

I wonder what I will say when I finally meet my great great great great great grandfather? Will I be sad when I find out his wife is burning in hell for all eternity because she didn't believe religions? Can we go to God and ask him to pardon her? How can we be in heaven and be sad about gramma?

What was it like for you 10 years before you were born? That's what happens when you die.

You don't know that anymore than I do.
It's common sense ray. What you have is wishful thinking.

Just be grateful you were born and make the most of it.

And what I certainly know is that you don't burn in hell for not buying into religions. That is such an assanine suggestion. Thousands of years ago we pondered the afterlife and today we still do.

And what I certainly know is that you don't burn in hell for not buying into religions. That is such an assanine suggestion. Thousands of years ago we pondered the afterlife and today we still do.

I don't believe in a hell either because it makes no sense to me.. After all, punishment is dished out to people and perhaps pets to stop them from doing wrong gain, or to execute a murderer as a display to the public to hopefully stop others from doing it. So I don't believe in eternal punishment because it solves nothing.

On the other hand, how did you get here in the first place? Sure, your body was created through your parents, but what about you, the person?

Where was I ten years before I was born? How would I know? Just because I can't remember anything with the mind I was born with doesn't mean I didn't come from somewhere because I don't remember it. When I was younger, I went to parties I didn't remember, but it didn't mean I wasn't there.

No matter how advanced our science becomes, we will never be able to create a human being outside of the natural way. We might someday be able to clone an entire body, but because there is no person inside, it would just sit there like a vegetable.

I don't believe in a hell either because it makes no sense to me.. After all, punishment is dished out to people and perhaps pets to stop them from doing wrong gain, or to execute a murderer as a display to the public to hopefully stop others from doing it. So I don't believe in eternal punishment because it solves nothing.

On the other hand, how did you get here in the first place? Sure, your body was created through your parents, but what about you, the person?

Where was I ten years before I was born? How would I know? Just because I can't remember anything with the mind I was born with doesn't mean I didn't come from somewhere because I don't remember it. When I was younger, I went to parties I didn't remember, but it didn't mean I wasn't there.

No matter how advanced our science becomes, we will never be able to create a human being outside of the natural way. We might someday be able to clone an entire body, but because there is no person inside, it would just sit there like a vegetable.
Why do you have to have existed in some capacity before your dad's sperm hit your mom's egg? Re incarnation is so silly. I think this has to do with people having a hard time imagining the universe will continue without you just like it did before you were born.

What happens to the soul a monkey has? They have emotions too.

Think about how someone pulls out before ejaculations. Had he came inside her she would have got pregnant and birthed a human animal that would grow to ponder these thoughts. But that person will never exist and did not exist in a previous life

Have you come to any reasonable conclusion?
Yes, some. There is more to existence than what we see in front of us. There are mysteries to the universe and it's creation that are not, and possible may not, be understood. All religions are wrong, to some extent, but all major religions offer a path to better understandings of existence. Religions are not an end to themselves, but simply tools for helping people explore their spirituality and the power behind existence.

We already have cloned animals. Cloning people is close.

I believe all living things have a relationship with spirituality. Some are small, some are big.

The worst bigotry in the US today is the way Democrats, specifically Black Democrats, express hate towards free thinking Blacks who reject the bullshit, public school monopoly failing, family destroying, welfare addicting policies of the Democrats.
What are the Democratic policies that destroy the family?
You mean other than the liberal support of promiscuity, homosexuality, tax laws which punish marriage, and abortion?!? Gee....other than that...nothing I guess. :eusa_doh:
Ha! How do you support promiscuity?

How do gays hurt families?

What tax laws punish marriage?

And abortions prevent families from falling into poverty
. Abortions prevent families from falling into poverty ?????????? Wow. You are kidding me right ? So the liberals think that killing a human being is the right way to correct a lustful mistake ? You people are sick is what you are, and you have lost your moral compass if you ever had one.
You people are hypocrites because it is your daughter's who a filling up the abortion clinics

A fetus isn't a human being and abortion isn't murder.

Abortion is legal law of the land. Sorry :(

So when does life begin?

You mean other than the liberal support of promiscuity, homosexuality, tax laws which punish marriage, and abortion?!? Gee....other than that...nothing I guess. :eusa_doh:

. Abortions prevent families from falling into poverty ?????????? Wow. You are kidding me right ? So the liberals think that killing a human being is the right way to correct a lustful mistake ? You people are sick is what you are, and you have lost your moral compass if you ever had one.
You people are hypocrites because it is your daughter's who a filling up the abortion clinics

So when does life begin?
Sperm and Eggs are already alive.

So when does life begin?

The question is one sealybobo can't honestly answer.

So when does life begin?
Late-term is defined as an abortion performed after viability of the fetus: If a pregnancy is farther than week 24, abortion is no longer an option. Currently 41 states have laws banning most post-viability abortions, according to Michigan State University

So when does life begin?

The question is one sealybobo can't honestly answer.
I just did.

So when does life begin?
Late-term is defined as an abortion performed after viability of the fetus: If a pregnancy is farther than week 24, abortion is no longer an option. Currently 41 states have laws banning most post-viability abortions, according to Michigan State University

So what day does life begin and how do you know. You are citing law, not science.

So when does life begin?
Uh....no they are not. Sperm by itself will not grow into a person. An egg by itself will not grow into a person.

Forum List

Back