Black republicans...who are they really?

Why do you have to have existed in some capacity before your dad's sperm hit your mom's egg? Re incarnation is so silly. I think this has to do with people having a hard time imagining the universe will continue without you just like it did before you were born.

What happens to the soul a monkey has? They have emotions too.

Think about how someone pulls out before ejaculations. Had he came inside her she would have got pregnant and birthed a human animal that would grow to ponder these thoughts. But that person will never exist and did not exist in a previous life

I really don't know anything that I haven't experienced. But I'm open to all possibilities such as just going black and not existing.

I can't prove there is a place called heaven no more than you can prove no such place exists. To me, either or is a possibility. But I can't sit here and claim without hesitation that there is such a place. How would I know unless I've actually been there, or know somebody who has?

I have an uncle that swears he was reincarnated. He seems to have this vivid memory of being shot, and then loaded into a vehicle of some sort, and dying after they closed the door.
I have this conversation with my dad. He thinks anyone who thinks this all happened by itself is dumb, and I think it's dumb to assume it's a God. Now remember long before moses people debated this. Lots of good arguments like everything created needs a creator. But not the creator? This is why I believe the universe is eternal and it is living. You can call it god but i dont think it has any of the attributes written in the book of mormons, old or new testament or koran.

we exist because a star exploded. What created the star that exploded? Who knows. What created the universe? We don't know. Maybe there are infinite universes.

So the day people stop believing God visited hundreds or thousands of years ago, that's when I'll be OK with people believing in something greater than self.

Muslims kill because God told Mohammad... Christians discriminate against gays because God said...Mormons wear magic underwear because God told Joseph Smith.....

Maybe, if such a power would recognize that existence as a real life. I happen to think a real life is one with a soul. I don't think animals and insects have souls. And if we ever were able to clone an entire human being, I think it would just sit there like a person in a coma. It might breathe, maybe digest food, piss and crap, but no person inside.
I think life is distinctive in this universe. Otherwise why is it so rare? So far, in the entire solar system, or the entire fucking Universe, the only life we know about is ours. Yet we have no problem killing life every day. I killed a lot of life today; namely plant and insect life. Murdered them with pleasure!

Law. But science doesn't think it's a big deal to get an abortion either
Science thinks you are an abomination. Any human that has such little regard for human life is just disturbed. I'm still wondering why liberals refuse to commit suicide when they insist that A.) life is not valuable and B.) we are "over populated anyway". So funny how they insist that there is a problem, they insist on being part of the problem, and they refuse to help be part of the solution.
Bull. We have less kids, wear condoms, take the pill, morning after pill, we get abortions, have gay sex and we are pro planned parenthood. What more do you want from us?

I'd rather off you than me.

I have a lot of regard for living human beings. More than you. You only care until they are born then fuck em.

then they rant about how they don't trust gubmint but think gubmint should control people's most personal decisions.

hypocrites....
Yeah...because murder is such a "personal decision" :eusa_doh:

Tell me J - do you support a liberal man's "right" to rape you because that is his "personal decision"? :eusa_doh:

I understand totally. People that have had similar experiences have said the same thing; they all didn't experience the exact same events.

One consensus they do have is that they have no fear of death after their experience. Is that the way you feel?
I've taken a lot more risks due, IMO, to the experience than I think I would have done. I was a bit timid before, but emboldened after.

I joke with the wife that I have a slight death wish since I want to go back. :)

Still, I realize that there might be a reason for being here, so why rush to leave when all eternity awaits? Enjoy the party and let tomorrow come when it comes.

we exist because a star exploded.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That must have been one hell of an explosion.... Funny thing about explosions though. Science tells us that an explosion destroys life. It destroys everything.

We've been setting off bombs for hundreds of years now and yet we have never seen a single example of an explosion creating life. Not a small pipe bomb. Not even the devastating nuclear bomb.

Using logic and reason - one would have to expect that out of the billions and billions of bombs detonated throughout history, surely we would have seen even a single case of one creating life. :dunno:

Science thinks you are an abomination. Any human that has such little regard for human life is just disturbed. I'm still wondering why liberals refuse to commit suicide when they insist that A.) life is not valuable and B.) we are "over populated anyway". So funny how they insist that there is a problem, they insist on being part of the problem, and they refuse to help be part of the solution.
Bull. We have less kids, wear condoms, take the pill, morning after pill, we get abortions, have gay sex and we are pro planned parenthood. What more do you want from us?

I have a lot of regard for living human beings. More than you. You only care until they are born then fuck em.

then they rant about how they don't trust gubmint but think gubmint should control people's most personal decisions.

hypocrites....

Tell me J - do you support a liberal man's "right" to rape you because that is his "personal decision"? :eusa_doh:
Are you really suggesting all the women who have or will get abortions are all murderers? Wow!

hypocrites....

Are you really suggesting all the women who have or will get abortions are all murderers? Wow!

yes...but he hates gubmint.

I was lying face down but with my head turned toward a beautiful snow covered rolling plain. I was on one small hill looking towards another hill about a half mile away with several people on it. Fifty or so. They were having fun sledding, skiing, tossing snow balls, etc. I could hear their laughter and wanted to be with them. I was completely comfortable despite laying in the snow. The sky was golden and I could look at the Sun without being blinded. I was neither hot nor cold, completely content...except for the small desire to join the fun on the other side.

A voice behind me said "You have to go back". I have no knowledge where the voice came from or who said it, but I did end up waking back up in the "real" world. The experience was as real to me as this every day one. Like I said before, I've attempted to replicate the experience in many ways and even studied psychology in college. Still, no answers.

My conclusion is there is more to existence than we know. Period.
Wow....thanks for sharing this DW. I love hearing about people's experiences with this. I've read many books about it. Always find it fascinating.

hypocrites....

yes...but he hates gubmint.
No my dear....I hate unconstitutional government that you liberals advocate for. And I hate the unethical people in government. But I love constitutional government filled with ethical people.

That must have been one hell of an explosion.... Funny thing about explosions though. Science tells us that an explosion destroys life. It destroys everything.

We've been setting off bombs for hundreds of years now and yet we have never seen a single example of an explosion creating life. Not a small pipe bomb. Not even the devastating nuclear bomb.

Using logic and reason - one would have to expect that out of the billions and billions of bombs detonated throughout history, surely we would have seen even a single case of one creating life. :dunno:
They have recreated in a lab the environment that we had when the earth first began and the mold will turn into single cell organisms in a couple million years and multiple cell in a few million more million years. Just wait you'll see

What would you call it SB?

"Minimizing Unwanted Reproductive Deeds Early Rights"?

Whatever politically correct sounding nonsense makes you sleep at night my dear...

They have recreated in a lab the environment that we had when the earth first began and the mold will turn into single cell organisms in a couple million years and multiple cell in a few million more million years. Just wait you'll see
I'll keep an eye out for that.... :lmao:

...we exist because a star exploded. What created the star that exploded? Who knows. What created the universe? We don't know. Maybe there are infinite universes......
Are you are content to declare there is nothing beyond the physical universe? Do you believe "when you're dead, you're dead"?

Alan Watts has spoken extensively about different philosophies including how we accept life and death.

Example:

Whatever politically correct sounding nonsense makes you sleep at night my dear...
An abortion. I just don't think a fetus in the first few weeks is so valuable a woman has to have it.

Here's what really sucks about people like you. People like you get abortions. You may never live this experience but many hypocrites like you end up in abortion clinics. Google every abortion is immoral except mine. They have tons of real stories of people who are anti abortion who got abortions because they or their daughters just weren't ready to have a baby. They don't have and keep it. They don't have and put it up for adoption. They do what they never believed they would do and that's abort.

I saw a documentary on late term abortions. I especially believe you would have one of them if you were in their position. Either that or live a sad broke life raising a severely retarded human.

...we exist because a star exploded. What created the star that exploded? Who knows. What created the universe? We don't know. Maybe there are infinite universes......
Are you are content to declare there is nothing beyond the physical universe? Do you believe "when you're dead, you're dead"?

Alan Watts has spoken extensively about different philosophies including how we accept life and death.

Example:

Beyond our seeable universe is other universes.

If you were God would you have multiple fish tanks or one?

An abortion. I just don't think a fetus in the first few weeks is so valuable a woman has to have it.

Here's what really sucks about people like you. People like you get abortions. You may never live this experience but many hypocrites like you end up in abortion clinics. Google every abortion is immoral except mine. They have tons of real stories of people who are anti abortion who got abortions because they or their daughters just weren't ready to have a baby. They don't have and keep it. They don't have and put it up for adoption. They do what they never believed they would do and that's abort.

I saw a documentary on late term abortions. I especially believe you would have one of them if you were in their position. Either that or live a sad broke life raising a severely retarded human.
Google "people who horribly regret having an abortion". :eusa_doh:

Beyond our seeable universe is other universes.

If you were God would you have multiple fish tanks or one?
I place no limits on the power of an entity capable of creating the Universe.

I readily accept the multiverse theories due to the above.

Google "people who horribly regret having an abortion". :eusa_doh:
A solid reason to accept the idea that abortion should be safe, legal and rare.

The best way to minimize abortion is to minimize unwanted pregnancies. The "Just say no"/ abstinence idea is imperfect.

Catholics were prohibited from using contraceptives so many Catholic couples practiced the "Rhythm Method". The alternative name for couples who practiced the "Rhythm Method" is "Parents". For the <100IQ in the group, it means it didn't work and the female partner became pregnant despite their efforts to avoid children.

Forum List

Back