Blacks drown at 5 times the rate of white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably because white people pride themselves on having morals whereas blacks folks don't.

Is that why after whites took over rock and roll it was filled with easy sex and drugs? Your post doesn't make sense. Whites dont have any more morals than anyone else. Actually the argument can be made they have less morals. However, since we know its not a morals thing it has to be practice or genetics. Which one do you think?

Rock and roll wasn't all about sex and drugs when it originated and if you were honest you wouldn't have made such a asinine comment.

Also if you were honest you would know that there is no comparison between rap and rock and roll, no where in rocks history do you have the degradation of women, the glorification of crime, the hatred of cops...etc.

I know rock and roll was not about sex and drugs when it started because Black people started it. I said when whites took it over completely it became about sex and drugs.

Who told you there was no comparison? Is this your opinion again? The Scorpions have a picture of a naked little girl on the cover of their Virgin Killer album.

Last edited:
Is that why after whites took over rock and roll it was filled with easy sex and drugs? Your post doesn't make sense. Whites dont have any more morals than anyone else. Actually the argument can be made they have less morals. However, since we know its not a morals thing it has to be practice or genetics. Which one do you think?

Rock and roll wasn't all about sex and drugs when it originated and if you were honest you wouldn't have made such a asinine comment.

Also if you were honest you would know that there is no comparison between rap and rock and roll, no where in rocks history do you have the degradation of women, the glorification of crime, the hatred of cops...etc.

I know rock and roll was not about sex and drugs when it started because Black people started it. I said when whites took it over completely it became about sex and drugs.

Who told you there was no comparison? Is this your opinion again? The Scorpions have a picture of a naked little girl on the cover of their Virgin Killer album.

Compare the origins of each you moron!

You sound angry that I busted you out about the violence and sex displayed by supposedly moral white people. :lol:

Both originated in the Black community. Whites successfully took over Rock. They haven't done it to Rap yet but eventually they will. By then we will have invented something else.

However we are way off the topic and you refuse to answer my question with a intelligent thought.

You sound angry that I busted you out about the violence and sex displayed by supposedly moral white people. :lol:

Both originated in the Black community. Whites successfully took over Rock. They haven't done it to Rap yet but eventually they will. By then we will have invented something else.

However we are way off the topic and you refuse to answer my question with a intelligent thought.

If you can hear sound in typed words then you are crazier than I thought. Yes, I refused to answer your silly question.

Rock and roll drew on many different styles, boogie woogie rhythms of R&B, the hillbilly twang of country, the fervor of gospel and the moans of the blues.

If you can hear sound in typed words then you are crazier than I thought. Yes, I refused to answer your silly question.

Rock and roll drew on many different styles, boogie woogie rhythms of R&B, the hillbilly twang of country, the fervor of gospel and the moans of the blues.

Only one of those was started by white people. ;)
And FYI the banjo comes from Africa. Slaves introduced the white man to the banjo. Plus the blues helped shape country music. You know nothing about music, don't pretend to.

Thanked by Rat in the Hat

Rock and Roll drew on many styles but all of them begin with Black people. No Black people and you dont have country, blues, gospel, etc

And FYI the banjo comes from Africa. Slaves introduced the white man to the banjo. Plus the blues helped shape country music. You know nothing about music, don't pretend to.

You have no idea what I know or don't know. Don't flatter yourself.

Rock and Roll drew on many styles but all of them begin with Black people. No Black people and you dont have country, blues, gospel, etc

Stay stuck on stupid.

Everytime you post you prove you dont know anything. Did you think people couldnt see your post or something? :lol:

Stay stuck on stupid.

I'm not stuck on you...stupid.

Something a lot on both sides of this thread have forgotten to mention is that, on average, Blacks have much denser bones that White people, rendering them less buoyant. It is also a cultural thing. We spent our honeymoon in the Bahamas, and almost every other river and beach we passed had Black kids playing and swimming in the water, unaided. And I think we only saw one basketball hoop. Most Black Kids in the Caribbean play cricket.
I didn't know about the bone density thing. I have heard, however, that the centers of gravity are different for blacks and whites, as evidenced by the placement of their belly buttons. Because blacks have a higher center of gravity, they are better at running, and because whites have a lower center of gravity, they are better at swimming.

Could it possibly be that white parents keep the children away from public pools because they're concerned about black gang violence? Would that not surely skew the drowning stats?

Something a lot on both sides of this thread have forgotten to mention is that, on average, Blacks have much denser bones that White people, rendering them less buoyant. It is also a cultural thing. We spent our honeymoon in the Bahamas, and almost every other river and beach we passed had Black kids playing and swimming in the water, unaided. And I think we only saw one basketball hoop. Most Black Kids in the Caribbean play cricket.
I didn't know about the bone density thing. I have heard, however, that the centers of gravity are different for blacks and whites, as evidenced by the placement of their belly buttons. Because blacks have a higher center of gravity, they are better at running, and because whites have a lower center of gravity, they are better at swimming.

Sounds like the bone density thing is true. Thats weird because i have no issue in the water. I know where my ancestors are from they swim like fish.

Black men CAN swim

In July, the Science Museum hosted an event called “Black Men Can’t Swim?”—a question that was answered by Cullen Jones, the African-American world and Olympic champion and 100m freestyle record-holder. The debate arises partly from the low participation rates among African-Americans; as few as 30 per cent of black children have learned to swim well, according to the governing body USA Swimming. As well as its reputation as a whites-only, “country club” sport, swimming has a long history of segregation and exclusion in the US, dating from the days when west African slaves—who were usually good swimmers—were banned from teaching their children, for fear of them escaping.

As Matt Bridge, senior lecturer in coaching and sports science at Birmingham University, points out: “Thousands of black Americans have taken the US Marines’ compulsory swimming test and none have failed.”

Last edited:

Everytime you post you prove you dont know anything. Did you think people couldnt see your post or something? :lol:

Is that right? So rock and roll wasn't influenced by a variety of music? And when did they start using banjo's in rock and roll or even rap for that matter?

Pick a topic and stay on it.

How does music compare to not teaching your children to swim as a matter of safety?

What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back