BOMBSHELL: GOP Selects Old Rich White Guy!

Do you know how many billions of dollars Trump is worth?

Many less than if he'd just retired when his father died.

Not what he has reported to the fucking IRS - but, what he is REALLY worth?

Oh, so he's guilty of tax evasion.

Maybe
Him, me and millions of others are guilty of that too
Fucking sue me bitch

Why would I want to sue you? You haven't done anything to warrant a financial indebtedness or liability to me. Just because you're a failure doesn't mean you owe me anything.

Not really a religious issue. Some loyal Target customers feel very uncomfortable with the decision.

So you are under the impressions there has been a spontaneous reaction by "the people" LOL

The little-known movers behind North Carolina's anti-gay law: Ted Cruz's advisers

Charlotte anti-LGBT activists David and Jason BenhamCharlie Neibergall/AP
As he worked to rally evangelical voters a week before North Carolina's March 15 primary, Ted Cruz gavea speechat a church in the Charlotte suburb of Kannapolis, where he was joined by a trio of prominent local social conservative supporters: Charlotte pastor and congressional candidate Mark Harris and the Benham brothers, the telegenic real estate entrepreneurs whose house-flipping show on HGTV was canceled in 2014 when their history of anti-gay activism came to light. At the event, Cruz thanked Harris for "calling the nation to revival," and called David and Jason Benham "an extraordinary voice for the Christian faith."

Target will lose precious customers to Walmart as a result of the decision. It couldn't afford to lose any customers to Walmart. It was a big miscalculation. Most women and parents just don't like the idea of creepy dudes hangin in the ladies room. It's not a religious issue. It's just how people feel.

I cannot stand Walmart either. I shopped at JC Penny yesterday for items I would normally have bought at Targets. A new coffee pot, a paring knife and a bath mat. Ninety two bucks worth.
JC Penney bathrooms are safe eh ...woooo hoooooooooooo......its always something with the "right wing conservative Fuss Budgets" LOL I go through life in a big city without a gun...I go anywhere I do not worry...I go to the bathroom I do not worry ... I am just strolling along singing songs ...I prefer to not live scared :2up:

You're missing the point. It's not about religion and politics for the most part. It's about most women and parents feeling uncomfortable with the idea of creepy dudes hangin in the ladies room. Its not anymore complicated than that. You're over-thinking it.

Hillary Clinton is the quintessential rich old white man. No doubt she's a member of the WallStreet good 'ol boys network. She's even married to the worst abuser of women ever to hold office.
And so you agree there is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. You vote for one, you are voting for the other.

Limousine liberals. The both of them.

Not really a religious issue. Some loyal Target customers feel very uncomfortable with the decision.

So you are under the impressions there has been a spontaneous reaction by "the people" LOL

The little-known movers behind North Carolina's anti-gay law: Ted Cruz's advisers

As he worked to rally evangelical voters a week before North Carolina's March 15 primary, Ted Cruz gavea speechat a church in the Charlotte suburb of Kannapolis, where he was joined by a trio of prominent local social conservative supporters: Charlotte pastor and congressional candidate Mark Harris and the Benham brothers, the telegenic real estate entrepreneurs whose house-flipping show on HGTV was canceled in 2014 when their history of anti-gay activism came to light. At the event, Cruz thanked Harris for "calling the nation to revival," and called David and Jason Benham "an extraordinary voice for the Christian faith."

Target will lose precious customers to Walmart as a result of the decision. It couldn't afford to lose any customers to Walmart. It was a big miscalculation. Most women and parents just don't like the idea of creepy dudes hangin in the ladies room. It's not a religious issue. It's just how people feel.

I cannot stand Walmart either. I shopped at JC Penny yesterday for items I would normally have bought at Targets. A new coffee pot, a paring knife and a bath mat. Ninety two bucks worth.
JC Penney bathrooms are safe eh ...woooo hoooooooooooo......its always something with the "right wing conservative Fuss Budgets" LOL I go through life in a big city without a gun...I go anywhere I do not worry...I go to the bathroom I do not worry ... I am just strolling along singing songs ...I prefer to not live scared :2up:

You're missing the point. It's not about religion and politics for the most part. It's about most women and parents feeling uncomfortable with the idea of creepy dudes hangin in the ladies room. Its not anymore complicated than that. You're over-thinking it.
Trump is cool with he-she's letting it all hang out in the girls room with your daughter.

Because...say it with me...he's a far left liberal.

So those Millionaire guys in N Carolina LOL spent their money for nothing because it was just a popular thing arising on its own....look I have oil money in Uganda but I need a US Bank account in which to deposit it...all I need is your bank info and you are in for ten percent...
Cruz plays the venereal disease card
Cruz says during the Vietnam War Trump's behavior made Charlie Sheen seem like an ascetic self denial flagellating Monk
33496.jpg

Hillary Clinton is the quintessential rich old white man. No doubt she's a member of the WallStreet good 'ol boys network. She's even married to the worst abuser of women ever to hold office.
And so you agree there is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. You vote for one, you are voting for the other.

but but but...What about Trump SAYING hes a republican? Doesnt that count for anything? :badgrin:

but but but...What about Trump SAYING hes a republican? Doesnt that count for anything? :badgrin:
Oh...cool! Is that all it takes?

I'm the King of England!

Presto! Now fetch me some tea, peasant.

Oh...cool! Is that all it takes?

I'm the King of England!

Presto! Now fetch me some tea, peasant.

He also has said he will act more presidential any day now.....

Trump is cool with he-she's letting it all hang out in the girls room with your daughter.

wait? wanting to allow private businesses to do what they want with their bathrooms makes a person a far left liberal ?

I warned the rubes. Warned them and warned them and warned them that one day all of their political benchmarks, all their rhetorical weapons, would one day come back and snap them right in their slackjawed, mouth-breathing faces.

That day has arrived.

Abortion. Gun control. Taxes. Cut-and-run. Nancy Pelosi. Universal healthcare. Impeach Bush. Donations to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. The war in Iraq.

WHAMMO! Look at them run! There's nowhere to hide. They got taken in by a limousine liberal, of all people.

And President Trump hasn't even taken time off to golf on one of the seven courses he owns yet. :lol:

Last edited:

wait? wanting to allow private businesses to do what they want with their bathrooms makes a person a far left liberal ?
Trump opposes a state law which would allow a business to do what they want with their bathrooms.

Nice try.

Trump opposes a state law which would allow a business to do what they want with their bathrooms.

Nice try.

No wrong, he never said any such thing. He was asked his opinion about transgenders using the bathroom and answered. He was not asked about the NC law.

OMG, THE STENCH OF LIBERAL FEAR IS OVERPOWERING!

MUST GET QUICKLY TO FRESH AIR - BE BACK LATER WHEN IT SETTLES A LITTLE........
We had Fear the Fred...
We had Petrified of Palin...
We had Running From Romney....

Sure looks like every time Liberals are "afraid" of a GOP choice, they lose. :lol:

like hillary is a spring chicken

--LOL

You should have read the OP, dumbass.

"All that remains now is Clinton and Trump, and as these two seniors toddle their way toward the ultimate nursing home on Pennsylvania Avenue..."

it is humorous that you got stung by your own bullshit

--LOL

next time cross reference the ages

--LOL
Trump is older than Clinton, dumbass. Of all the candidates on both slates, only Sanders is older than Trump.

How many hours long naps did Trump have while running? Or do you really want us to believe that Hillary was sitting on the commode for all of that time? She's fallen how many times? Trump may be older (wow, a whole year and a couple of months), but he's in far better shape than she is.

If Ben Carson was nominated, the Dims would have called him a "token" or "Uncle Tom". The leftists have the uncanny ability to produce the race card in any situation they deem worthy. Its their proudest modus operandi.
We will never know because he couldn't even get thru his own party.

Someone should take the time and find all the left loon's comments on here proclaiming Trump will never be the nominee...there were tons of them. How did that work out? LOL
I freely admit I grossly underestimated the depth of the stupidity of the bigots, psychopaths, hypocrites, and retards infecting the GOP.

Every election, I tell myself, "Well, they have finally hit rock bottom" only to be surprised.

So I've given up. I don't think there is a bottom to your idiocy. I think it is profound and quite possibly limitless.

I don't know anyone affiliated with the GOP, asswipe. Including me.
I'm affiliated with President Trump, who will probably fire 98% of the GOP once elected, cease food stamps, and reinstate the draft for pole-smoking llittle faggots like you with a keyboard warrior mentality.
Saddle up faggot.
You'll soon be in the front lines of Iraq, dying for the country you love. In your case, go ahead and defect to ISIS now.

Asswiping little cock-snorter.
You mad, little boy?

Forum List

Back