BOYCOTT Quentin Tarantino movies

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No more of this guy's products for me, past and anything coming up.
He's now officially a lib hero.

Tarantino leads New York protest against police

New York (AFP) - Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino was among hundreds of people from across the United States who marched in New York on Saturday against perceived police brutality.

Campaigners say that police unfairly profile black and Latino men, and criticize what they see as the militarization of law enforcement forces in the US.

"This is not being dealt with in anyway at all. That's why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges," said Tarantino, whose hit films include "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction."

Tarantino had similarly joined activists in New York's Times Square on Thursday to launch a fresh push -- dubbed #RiseUpOctober -- demanding an end to police killings.

People who said they had lost family members at the hands of police are participating in the movement for change.

"This is a big progress. This is just amazing to me and I hope we will organize more rallies in honor of all victims of police brutality," Chicago-based Precious Edwards, 18, told AFP.

Edwards is the sister of Dakota Bright, 15, shot dead by Chicago police in November 2012.

"I hope that everyone, not only black and brown people, but purple or blue people, everybody stands up," she added.

A database compiled by the Guardian newspaper says nearly 930 people have been killed by police in the United States so far this year.

Never going to happen.

Then there's this.

Going to see Tanrantino movies twice.

Thanks.

New York (AFP) - Oscar-winning director Quentin Tarantino was among hundreds of people from across the United States who marched in New York on Saturday against perceived police brutality.

Campaigners say that police unfairly profile black and Latino men, and criticize what they see as the militarization of law enforcement forces in the US.

"This is not being dealt with in anyway at all. That's why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges," said Tarantino, whose hit films include "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction."

Tarantino had similarly joined activists in New York's Times Square on Thursday to launch a fresh push -- dubbed #RiseUpOctober -- demanding an end to police killings.

People who said they had lost family members at the hands of police are participating in the movement for change.

"This is a big progress. This is just amazing to me and I hope we will organize more rallies in honor of all victims of police brutality," Chicago-based Precious Edwards, 18, told AFP.

Edwards is the sister of Dakota Bright, 15, shot dead by Chicago police in November 2012.

"I hope that everyone, not only black and brown people, but purple or blue people, everybody stands up," she added.

A database compiled by the Guardian newspaper says nearly 930 people have been killed by police in the United States so far this year.

WAY ahead of ya! Been on this since he had Woody runnin' around murdering innocent people for no reason what so ever.

WAY ahead of ya! Been on this since he had Woody runnin' around murdering innocent people for no reason what so ever.

I've never been a big fan, but I have always gotten a kick out of many of the Pulp Fiction scenes. Watched parts of that movie a dozen times. No more though.

I've never been a big fan, but I have always gotten a kick out of many of the Pulp Fiction scenes. Watched parts of that movie a dozen times. No more though.
If you own the video, you're no longer contributing to his income, so what's the problem? Afraid there might be subliminal "lib" messages flashing across your retinas whenever Jules is onscreen? :lmao:

His affinity for the word ****** in his movies led me to believe he was a closet racist. Looks like he is trying to change his persona for the better. Good job cracka.

His affinity for the word ****** in his movies led me to believe he was a closet racist. Looks like he is trying to change his persona for the better. Good job cracka.

The language in his films is the language these characters would use. What he's doing is highlighting the racism in certain segments of society.

If you own the video, you're no longer contributing to his income, so what's the problem? Afraid there might be subliminal "lib" messages flashing across your retinas whenever Jules is onscreen? :lmao:

I don't own the video, but if I run the premium channels late night Friday or Saturday, it's rare I won't find Pulp Fiction someplace.

Love the scene in the junk store with Zed and the other hillbilly and The Gimp, fucking hilarious ! :eusa_clap:
I won't give any more of my airtime minutes to the asshole now though.

He doesn't hate blacks in general, just asshole blacks like you.

I don't own the video, but if I run the premium channels late night Friday or Saturday, it's rare I won't find Pulp Fiction someplace.

Love the scene in the junk store with Zed and the other hillbilly and The Gimp, fucking hilarious ! :eusa_clap:
I won't give any more of my airtime minutes to the asshole now though.
Again, you're not hurting him by boycotting.

The notion is silly, anyway. Either you appreciate the fictional work or you don't. I don't boycott Charlton Heston films because I think he was a gunslinging nutter or James Woods films because he's just a flat-out nutter. It's the quality of the work onscreen that interests me. And I don't even especially like Tarantino films.

Tarantino is right. The police should withdraw from black areas and leave them alone. Just send in lots of drugs and let them be.

Again, you're not hurting him by boycotting.

So what? And where'd you get the idea that my goal in boycotting the cult is to harm them?

LOL!

The goal of my boycott is simply to avoid being subjected to their idiocy. And so far it's worked perfectly.

Forum List

Back