BREAKING: CNN admit Paul Manafort was wiretapped

Demicrats make it up and then get the media to shill for trump having to prove that what did not happen did not happen

Breaking Update!

Fox's Ed Henry reported tonight that the FISA court is miffed the unverified Trump dossier was used for wiretaps on Manafort and Carter Page (who they thought went to Russia, but didn't).

Same Fox that reported those amazing Seth Rich revelations?

Obama didn't wiretap Trump.

Repeating the same lie, over and over, isn't really going to help you.
Yes he fuckin' did. Denying it is pathetic.

Retard, there is NOTHING connecting Obama to this Manafort story. What the fuck are you talking about??

FBI was LEGALLY surveilling Manafort since 2014.

Because Obama officials passed information to the White House and leaked the information to the press. That is illegal, regardless if the original wiretap was legal.

Do you have any evidence to support your little narrative there?

The fact that Flynn's name was leaked to the press. Even Dems admitted that leak was a felony.

I mean, do you have any evidence that it came from the White House?

I find it interesting that at about the same time Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton, she issued (along with Comey) the order to reinstate surveillance vs Manafort.

Do either of them sit on the FISA court?

You didn't get this cute when an Obama Judge in Hawaii was running Immigration Policy.

:lol:

I'm sorry, but I don't even understand your non sequitur.

So, you used up a post, admitting to an inability to comprehend a simple declaration, just for the chance to impress other Pinheads with a ancient Latin phrase?

Actually, I was hoping that maybe you'd explain what the fuck you were talking about, looney tune.

It's certainly nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

But it has everything to do with your bullshit response.

And, now you are into name-calling, which every Liberal on this board ultimately resorts to.

I think that has to do with the bankruptcy of your Ideology.

Either you've got a point, or you don't. Spit it out, or shut the fuck up.

Are you going to use your authority to ban me if I "don't shut the fuck up".....or is this just a debate between two assholes.

The point about a rogue Federal Judge in Hawaii is just as relevant as your shot at Gomert.

Using false evidence to secure a wiretapping warrant?

Ouch...seems illegal to me.

Is it ok to use false evidence to secure a warrant to spy on your political opponents?

Seems like a gray area.

I'm sorry, but I don't even understand your non sequitur.

So, you used up a post, admitting to an inability to comprehend a simple declaration, just for the chance to impress other Pinheads with a ancient Latin phrase?

Actually, I was hoping that maybe you'd explain what the fuck you were talking about, looney tune.

It's certainly nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

But it has everything to do with your bullshit response.

And, now you are into name-calling, which every Liberal on this board ultimately resorts to.

I think that has to do with the bankruptcy of your Ideology.

Either you've got a point, or you don't. Spit it out, or shut the fuck up.

Are you going to use your authority to ban me if I "don't shut the fuck up".....or is this just a debate between two assholes.

The point about a rogue Federal Judge in Hawaii is just as relevant as your shot at Gomert.

The difference between my comments about Gohmert made sense in the context of the conversation.

I still don't even know exactly what you're whining about, in terms of the "Rogue Federal Judge"

Retard, there is NOTHING connecting Obama to this Manafort story. What the fuck are you talking about??

Because Obama officials passed information to the White House and leaked the information to the press. That is illegal, regardless if the original wiretap was legal.

The fact that Flynn's name was leaked to the press. Even Dems admitted that leak was a felony.

What does Flynn getting caught talking to Russians and lying about it have to do with Manafort surveillance?

It was leaked because Trump KNEW Flynn kept lying, KNEW he was compromised and didn't fire him. And all this was AFTER the election.

Last edited:
There are no Russians, there never were. It was a Democrat concoction to draw attention away from their very real misdeeds like this .

Ok, let's unpack the logic of this statement.

You're saying that the whole Russian thing was a "concoction" to draw attention away from an FBI investigation of Paul Manafort's connections with Putin's government and puppets in Ukraine that started 2 years before Trump decided to run for President?
:lol: :lol:

This doesn't seem very transparent.

Obama didn't lie about having the most transparent administration in history, did he?

Wel, it is CNN. Maybe CNN's horrible reputation for lying can be used to the Progs benefit,

They can just say it's CNN, so it's fake news.

I find it interesting that at about the same time Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton, she issued (along with Comey) the order to reinstate surveillance vs Manafort.

No. But I believe has to be approved by justice department officials.

It does? What makes you say that? FBI doesn't conduct its own counter-intelligence operations?

Besides, no matter who approves it, FISA court has to issue a warrant.

You rightards are truly fucked in the head. There's simply no other excuse.

Rice told House investigators why she unmasked senior Trump officials

"I didn't hear anything to believe that she did anything illegal," Florida Rep. Tom Rooney, a Republican helping to lead the panel's Russia invesigation, told CNN of Rice's testimony. He declined to discuss any of the contents of her classified remarks.

[...]

Nunes was forced to step aside from running the Russia investigation amid a House ethics inquiry into whether he improperly disclosed classified data. The ethics inquiry came in the aftermath of his bombshell comments that Obama administration officials had improperly unmasked the names of Trump associates, a revelation that Trump used as cover for his unsubstantiated claim that Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped during the election to spy on him. The Justice Department said in a court filing Friday that the DOJ and the FBI have no evidence to support Trump's claims.

But on Tuesday, the Republican who took over the investigation from Nunes said there was no reason to bring Rice in for further questioning.

"She was a good witness, answered all our questions," Rep. Mike Conaway, the Texas Republican now running the House Russia probe, told CNN. "I'm not aware of any reason to bring her back."

No. But I believe has to be approved by justice department officials.

It does? What makes you say that? FBI doesn't conduct its own counter-intelligence operations?

Besides, no matter who approves it, FISA court has to issue a warrant.
I think I read it in the CNN report somewhere. But still - Comey < Lynch < Obama. Approval = knowledge. Bill got that knowledge from Lynch. I'm sure they weren't discussing pastry frostings on the tarmac that day.
Please don't take as fact. I'm just spitballing my own theory of what could have taken place.

Forum List

Back