BREAKING: CNN admit Paul Manafort was wiretapped

President Trump was proven wrong, verified by Jeff Session's Justice dept this past week...

here is what trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

''Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!''

''How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!''
Nixon didn't get a court order.

Remember those days when you called liberals a bunch of terrorist sympathizers because they did not like the shaky legal grounds that made the FISA courts the final say on the legality of any given surveillance? This is entirely legal because FISA said so. Don't like it? We told you so years ago when all you could do is kiss Bush ass.
The LAST thing Barry ever cared about is FISA, as evident by his illegally spying on Americans, spying on the Senate, spying on the US Supreme Court...

After 1st lying under oath, Clapper was allowed to re-testify and he admitted that the Obama administration was illegally spying on the American people.

Similarly it was discovered Brennan had also lied, that they were illegally spying...

The Constitution and law meant nothing to Obama, as evident by not only all that but also illegally using the IRS as his own personal political weapon against citizens who opposed Obama's re-election.

You think someone who does that adheres to the law? Really?
Time to put Clapper in chains for perjury.

Clearly, there should be an independent counsel appointed to get to the botttom of Obama spying on domestic political enemies.

:lol:

Call your representatives, and demand it!

If you're in Gohmert's district, you might get lucky.

You didn't get this cute when an Obama Judge in Hawaii was running Immigration Policy.

I'm sorry, but I don't even understand your non sequitur.

So, you used up a post, admitting to an inability to comprehend a simple declaration, just for the chance to impress other Pinheads with a ancient Latin phrase?

Clearly, there should be an independent counsel appointed to get to the botttom of Obama spying on domestic political enemies.

You didn't get this cute when an Obama Judge in Hawaii was running Immigration Policy.

So, you used up a post, admitting to an inability to comprehend a simple declaration, just for the chance to impress other Pinheads with a ancient Latin phrase?

Actually, I was hoping that maybe you'd explain what the fuck you were talking about, looney tune.

It's certainly nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Manafort had a residence at Trump Towers.

He also has 4 other residences, and quite a number of offices as well.
I'm sure they were tapped as well...
Did Manafort not own a cell phone?
I have no idea the extent of the surveillance. Cell phones, landlines, bugs under lampshades....
Wait. You have no idea about anything regarding the wiretap, but at the same time you say Trump was vindicated?
Ah, no. Please point to the post where I said that.

Remember those days when you called liberals a bunch of terrorist sympathizers because they did not like the shaky legal grounds that made the FISA courts the final say on the legality of any given surveillance? This is entirely legal because FISA said so. Don't like it? We told you so years ago when all you could do is kiss Bush ass.
The LAST thing Barry ever cared about is FISA, as evident by his illegally spying on Americans, spying on the Senate, spying on the US Supreme Court...

After 1st lying under oath, Clapper was allowed to re-testify and he admitted that the Obama administration was illegally spying on the American people.

Similarly it was discovered Brennan had also lied, that they were illegally spying...

The Constitution and law meant nothing to Obama, as evident by not only all that but also illegally using the IRS as his own personal political weapon against citizens who opposed Obama's re-election.

You think someone who does that adheres to the law? Really?
Time to put Clapper in chains for perjury.
Time for Sessions' DOJ to share Clapper's jail cell, right? Justice Department: No evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped - CNNPolitics

We need an independent counsel to investigate Obamas spying.
We need another independent counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton's corruption.
We need another independent counsel to investigate Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
We need another independent counsel to investigate each of those those independent counsels.
We need one more independent counsel to oversee all the independent counsels.

Breaking Update!

From Breitbart:

Trump Vindicated

CNN Report Says Obama Government Wiretapped Paul Manafort During and After Campaign…

Including Convos with Trump…

Trump Vindicated: Shock Report Says Obama Government Wiretapped Trump Campaign
Nothing in that article says he was wiretapped "during" the campaign.

Can't you post without lying?
on one of the 24/7s it said that right before Manafort left the campaign, they got another FISA warrant for surveilling him that continued after he had left the campaign..... so whatever they believed he was doing illegal, CONTINUED after he left the campaign, which again, imo, means that there still may not be a connection to Pres Trump himself....the alleged criminal activity of Manafort's continued after he was no longer with the campaign....that put's some doubt, though minuscule, that Trump could not be involved.

At least a precedent has been set that it's ok for Trump to spy on his domestic political opponents.

It doesn't matter if FISA allowed it, it still makes President Trump correct, his team was wiretapped. You can't call President Trump a liar about being wiretapped and then turn around and say, "well...it was done by FISA". FISA wiretaps aren't allowed to be used for political purposes and information leaked. It's clear the Hussein administration was abusing the FISA system in order to gather "dirt" on Trump.

This is a hundred times worse than anything Nixon ever did.

Actually, I was hoping that maybe you'd explain what the fuck you were talking about, looney tune.

But it has everything to do with your bullshit response.

And, now you are into name-calling, which every Liberal on this board ultimately resorts to.

I think that has to do with the bankruptcy of your Ideology.

It doesn't matter if FISA allowed it, it still makes President Trump correct, his team was wiretapped. You can't call President Trump a liar about being wiretapped and then turn around and say, "well...it was done by FISA". FISA wiretaps aren't allowed to be used for political purposes and information leaked. It's clear the Hussein administration was abusing the FISA system in order to gather "dirt" on Trump.

This is a hundred times worse than anything Nixon ever did.

It's just unreal, and a lot of his idiot minions think it's ok because a sympathetic judge approved the spying.

Breaking Update!

Fox's Ed Henry reported tonight that the FISA court is miffed the unverified Trump dossier was used for wiretaps on Manafort and Carter Page (who they thought went to Russia, but didn't).

Obama didn't wiretap Trump.

Repeating the same lie, over and over, isn't really going to help you.
Yes he fuckin' did. Denying it is pathetic.

Retard, there is NOTHING connecting Obama to this Manafort story. What the fuck are you talking about??

FBI was LEGALLY surveilling Manafort since 2014.

Because Obama officials passed information to the White House and leaked the information to the press. That is illegal, regardless if the original wiretap was legal.

But it has everything to do with your bullshit response.

And, now you are into name-calling, which every Liberal on this board ultimately resorts to.

I think that has to do with the bankruptcy of your Ideology.

Either you've got a point, or you don't. Spit it out, or shut the fuck up.

Retard, there is NOTHING connecting Obama to this Manafort story. What the fuck are you talking about??

Because Obama officials passed information to the White House and leaked the information to the press. That is illegal, regardless if the original wiretap was legal.

Do you have any evidence to support your little narrative there?

What Obama officials leaked classified information and what does it have to do with FBI's Manafort surveillance?

What made Trump so certain that HE was wire tapped? Did Trump find out that Manafort was wire tapped and he then assumed he must have been also? If he found out Manafort was wire tapped, did he send his goons in to Justice and FBI files of an on going investigation to find out? Did he have someone break in to the FISA COURT and steal the records on this.? You guys thinking Trump was talking about Manafort being wire tapped with those infamous tweets better think twice on what you are implying....that Trump illegally got the files that said they were wire tapping his campaign manager.....

Does anybody remember what spurred Trump's tweeting at the wee hours of the morning about this?

Do you have any evidence to support your little narrative there?

The fact that Flynn's name was leaked to the press. Even Dems admitted that leak was a felony.

Forum List

Back