BREAKING: CNN admit Paul Manafort was wiretapped

Clearly, there should be an independent counsel appointed to get to the botttom of Obama spying on domestic political enemies.

Trump never said that Manafort was wiretapped. He said his own phones (Trump's Trump Tower phones) were wiretapped. Be smart
Manafort had a residence at Trump Towers.

He also has 4 other residences, and quite a number of offices as well.
I'm sure they were tapped as well...

Actually, neither you nor I know which, if any, of Manafort's residences were tapped.

I would guess it's a lot more likely that his office or cell phones were the targets.

Trump never said that Manafort was wiretapped. He said his own phones (Trump's Trump Tower phones) were wiretapped. Be smart
Manafort also had a residence in Alexandria, VA, but you won't say that. Besides, you haven't proved that Manafort used phones that belong to Trump.

Did Manafort not own a cell phone?

I have no idea the extent of the surveillance. Cell phones, landlines, bugs under lampshades....

President Trump was proven wrong, verified by Jeff Session's Justice dept this past week...

here is what trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

''Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!''

''How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!''

Clearly, there should be an independent counsel appointed to get to the botttom of Obama spying on domestic political enemies.

:lol:

Call your representatives, and demand it!

If you're in Gohmert's district, you might get lucky.

You didn't get this cute when an Obama Judge in Hawaii was running Immigration Policy.

There are no Russians, there never were. It was a Democrat concoction to draw attention away from their very real misdeeds like this .

Call your representatives, and demand it!

If you're in Gohmert's district, you might get lucky.

You didn't get this cute when an Obama Judge in Hawaii was running Immigration Policy.

I'm sorry, but I don't even understand your non sequitur.

I bet those documents that Eric Holder refused to give Congress about the Fast and Furious were pretty interesting.

Sitting attorney general held in contempt of Congress...

Obama was filthy from day 1.

I have no idea the extent of the surveillance. Cell phones, landlines, bugs under lampshades....
Wait. You have no idea about anything regarding the wiretap, but at the same time you say Trump was vindicated?

There are no Russians, there never were. It was a Democrat concoction to draw attention away from their very real misdeeds like this .

Ok, let's unpack the logic of this statement.

You're saying that the whole Russian thing was a "concoction" to draw attention away from an FBI investigation of Paul Manafort's connections with Putin's government and puppets in Ukraine that started 2 years before Trump decided to run for President?

Forum List

Back