Breaking News: U.S. Supreme Court Stops Gay Marriage In Utah

Thank you for your concern, but all parties involved were and remain HIV negative.

I was a surrogate for a gay male couple. Donated eggs, their sperm, my womb three kids for them.

The surrogate fathers are not the father of my children.
Honestly, all that makes gay marriage look worse. Children shouldn't be bred like lab rats.

Tell that to the thousands and thousands of straight couples using AI and IVF...including Tagg Romney.

Point of order: surrogate motherhood is beyond the OP. But since it was introduced, hats off to Seawytch and all surrogate birth mothers. Good on you.

The OP follows Shelby's action in Utah, and the appellate process of that action.

Among the several arguments for proponents of Amendment 3 have included Jacksonian democratic will, Natural Law, and LGBT Cult Theory. The only one historically that would have much creditability would be Jacksonian popular will.

However, the 14th Amendment put an end to that forever: the majority may not deny the minority's civil rights.

The difference that makes is simply proved. Compare our democratic process with that of Iran and Gaza.

Tell that to the thousands and thousands of straight couples using AI and IVF...including Tagg Romney.
Most straight couples don't need it except for an extreme case and they usually don't know the father or become surrogates. Since it's the only way for gays it isn't exactly equal.

Most straight couples don't need it except for an extreme case and they usually don't know the father or become surrogates. Since it's the only way for gays it isn't exactly equal.

No, it's not the only way it's just one way. Fact: more straight couples use IVF than gay ones.

Thank you for your concern, but all parties involved were and remain HIV negative.

I was a surrogate for a gay male couple. Donated eggs, their sperm, my womb three kids for them.

Honestly, all that makes gay marriage look worse. Children shouldn't be bred like lab rats.

Well of course not. But just as the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality is an illegitimate movement, the use of surrogacy to provide children to be raised by the Homosexual lobby is likewise, illegitimate.

This being so, as such is little more than a means to recruit more advocates, as they drive the culture toward accepting sexual abnormality as sexual normality, thus pushing the culture toward its doom.

To an absolute certainty, most of those children will be sexually abused, as it is the nature of the sexually abnormal to eschew cultural taboos against such and even in this very thread, we have seen one of our in-house advocate, herself a professed surrogate, providing children to the sexually abnormal, promote other abnormalities, wherein She stated in no uncertain terms, that where she felt that a child, or chicken were capable of consenting and had so consented to sexual a relationship with an adult, she would readily accept such.

So, this discussion, as most do, is providing us with a wonderful insight into the depths of the abyss known as "The Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality" and it is NOT PRETTY.

On a side note:

Barb, sweety, please read and response to the queries I provided for your consideration.

Inquiring minds wanna know: "How's Barb feelin' abot this?"

Last edited:

No, it's not the only way it's just one way. Fact: more straight couples use IVF than gay ones.

Of course they do. But the sexually normal represent roughly 97% of the population of the planet, so that serves reason. But hey, representing the respective genders, the sexually normal are best suited for the raising of children. In contrast to the sexually abnormal, who are simply unqualified to so much as baby-sit. Leaving a child with a known sexual deviant is nothing short of abuse and rates no less the same level of responsibility FOR THE LOOMING ASSAULT, as the offender themselves.

Last edited:
Leaving a child with a known deviant, hetero or homo, is indeed child abuse.

We have an aunt and her grown son, both heterosexual, who we made sure the children were never around.

To an absolute certainty, most of those children will be sexually abused, as it is the nature of the sexually abnormal to eschew cultural taboos against such and even in this very thread, we have seen one of our in-house advocate, herself a professed surrogate, providing children to the sexually abnormal, promote other abnormalities, wherein She stated in no uncertain terms, that where she felt that a child, or chicken were capable of consenting and had so consented to sexual a relationship with an adult, she would readily accept such.

You lying sack of nasty shit. I said no such thing. I said if cognizant function is found in ADULT chickens and pigs giving them the ability to consent, YOU could fuck them. I did not apply your silly what if to children, you did.

OK. Hope you still get checked regularly for HIV just in case. At least more than six months past your last exposure to gay sperm or fetuses from it.

If people could just butt out for a moment I'd still like to ask about your boys. Are they gay or straight? And I ask knowing they are anonymous and you are anonymous and that you will stay that way.

We have an aunt and her grown son, both heterosexual, who we made sure the children were never around.

I get that. One way to be sure if a family member was not to be trusted around your children would be if they had elevated as a cult value, the sexuality of one Harvey Milk as their icon. That right there, yeah, don't leave the kids at that home for sure!

Science can mislead us, a good book on the subject is WRONG by David H. Freedman, full title below with a review

Wrong: Why experts* keep failing us--and how to know when not to trust them *Scientists, finance wizards, doctors, relationship gurus, celebrity CEOs, ... consultants, health officials and more

"Mind-bending...[A] compelling case that the majority of people frequently recognized as experts...base their findings on flawed information more often than not....readers of Freedman's evidence might mitigate their unwarranted trust in the "experts" who so often offer sound bites on the morning television news-entertainment programs as well as the "experts" promoted by Oprah, Dr. Phil and others of that ilk." (St. Louis Post-Dispatch Steve Weinberg )

I get that. One way to be sure if a family member was not to be trusted around your children would be if they had elevated as a cult value, the sexuality of one Harvey Milk as their icon. That right there, yeah, don't leave the kids at that home for sure!

You are mentally crumbling, Sil: that made no sense. Try again.

Science can mislead us, a good book on the subject is WRONG by David H. Freedman, full title below with a review

Wrong: Why experts* keep failing us--and how to know when not to trust them *Scientists, finance wizards, doctors, relationship gurus, celebrity CEOs, ... consultants, health officials and more

"Mind-bending...[A] compelling case that the majority of people frequently recognized as experts...base their findings on flawed information more often than not....readers of Freedman's evidence might mitigate their unwarranted trust in the "experts" who so often offer sound bites on the morning television news-entertainment programs as well as the "experts" promoted by Oprah, Dr. Phil and others of that ilk." (St. Louis Post-Dispatch Steve Weinberg )

Oh, a help book, like homeopathy for the uneducated, so the latter can be in charge of their own diagnoses.

Clearly!

What some people don't seem to understand, is that THE SAME people that 'normalized Homosexuality' deviancy, are busy working up a rationalization to do the same for those deviants who prefer their sex with the young'nes.

Notice that where the question comes up, inquiries with our 'OH SO REASONABLE', moderate-homos, regarding their position on sexual relationships between adults and children, they can't quite find the words that would help us better understand their PRINCIPLED, MORALLY SOUND and wholly IMPLIED REJECTION of the sexual pursuit of children.

There's a reason for that. Which we'll get to here, in fairly short order.

We're just waiting for a few more pieces of the puzzle to be set on the table.

Last edited:
Oh, a help book, like homeopathy for the uneducated, so the latter can be in charge of their own diagnoses.

Kind of like the American Psychological Association being taken over by a gay cabal in the 1970s to present. Where the gays in control decades ago merely dispensed with the ruling scientific principle, the "Leona Tyler' principle that mandated scientific data back up any stance the APA takes publicly on anything. They did so without even a board meeting or an up or down vote. The Principle just vanished from the books and can't even be found now in APA archives. The gays there "disappeared" it.

Now the gay-ruled/influenced APA unilaterally and unquestioningly states that anything gay or queer is perfectly normal [how's that for an oxymoron?]. Even transgender children are given the stamp of approval to prepare for amputationg healthy organs and body parts to play-act the opposite gender. Yep. No problems there at all.

Last edited:

Kind of like the American Psychological Association being taken over by a gay cabal in the 1970s to present. Where the gays in control decades ago merely dispensed with the ruling scientific principle, the "Leona Tyler' principle that mandated scientific data back up any stance the APA takes publicly on anything. They did so without even a board meeting or an up or down vote. The Principle just vanished from the books and can't even be found now in APA archives. The gays there "disappeared" it.

Now the gay-ruled/influenced APA unilaterally and unquestioningly states that anything gay is perfectly normal. Even transgender children are given the stamp of approval to prepare for amputationg healthy organs and body parts to play-act the opposite gender. Yep. No problems there at all.

Oh the Homosexual affiliation with the would-be discipline of human sexuality began 50 years prior to the 70s.

Alfred Kinsey, (Kinsey Institute) was a leading Eugenicist, and a homosexual, who 'studied' human sexuality. He focused his 'studies' on the sexuality of children.

The Kinsey Institute is largely responsible for the SCIENCE! which is leading the APA toward the understanding that some children may actually benefit from adult/child sexual relations.

It's Evil on an unimaginable scale.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back