Brexit victory means slump in the economy

I made some good money betting on it. The British uber nationalists now are at peril from center left that will take over the British government in the next year. The negotiations between GB and the EU will be interesting.

The sane portion of the GOP will stop the train wreck that is Kaz's, Franks's, and ty's biggest hope, Dangerous Donnie.

I bet my portfolio this would happen, but I think it will not be good for many Brits and a few Americans.

Cameron will have to resign.

US futures tumble after UK votes to quit EU; David Cameron plans to resign
Brexit: Britain Votes for Trump over Hillary, Obama
MSLSD showing all sorts of charts that it was old white people that voted for the change. LOL
I see that, I think it's funny that the EU has been a failed concept from its very start. But the fucked in the head progressives keep trying to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Fucking lemmings

I made some good money betting on it. The British uber nationalists now are at peril from center left that will take over the British government in the next year. The negotiations between GB and the EU will be interesting.

The sane portion of the GOP will stop the train wreck that is Kaz's, Franks's, and ty's biggest hope, Dangerous Donnie.
The faster The EU goes into cardiac arrest the better for America it is…

The faster The EU goes into cardiac arrest the better for America it is…
Yes and no.

The far right and confused libertarians running around in circles in victory, but not one of them can tell you is victory.

Maybe this is the start of Europe get their spine back, the very concept of the "EU'' had made them absolutely spineless…

Maybe this is the start of Europe get their spine back, the very concept of the "EU'' had made them absolutely spineless…

No one else from the EU is going to leave. Britain was never even fully in, they never joined the monetary union

Forum List

Back