bripat9643: Dumbest liberal statements in USMB "Demand creates jobs"

the reasons factories move to china can be debated all day idiot

the subject is you losers thinking the government can create demand; or "provide" it in some way

how is that working out leftard?

not really. they move to china because we allow them to offshore and then pay workers pennies.

if it were illegal for them to bring those goods back here, our wages wouldn't be driven down and people would be employed.

no doubt you think children putting together apple products and the clothes you wear is a good thing.

the subject is you losers thinking the government can create demand; or "provide" it in some way

not really. they move to china because we allow them to offshore and then pay workers pennies.

if it were illegal for them to bring those goods back here, our wages wouldn't be driven down and people would be employed.

no doubt you think children putting together apple products and the clothes you wear is a good thing.

\AGAIN idiot

the topic is you idiots saying unemployment and welfare "create jobs" and demand

its laughable and so are you

\AGAIN idiot

the topic is you idiots saying unemployment and welfare "create jobs" and demand

People say that because it is true. But you are the guy who regularly points out that record food stamps are a bad thing. Some people see the glass as half full and some people see it as half empty.

Just so we are clear, these right wingers are saying "demand" has nothing to do with job creation? That's their argument?

Clearly this is beyond your caliber of comprehension. His point, is that a demand for something doesn't create the product. Demand is only a starting point for which production can be signaled. Demand itself creates nothing but demand. In order to fulfill that demand, someone needs to invent and/or invest capital in order to create a supply. Demand does not make any of that so. There is a high demand for a cure for cancer. Where is the cure with so much demand?

:cuckoo:

Why is so much money spent looking for a cure? And some forms of cancer have been cured. Do keep up.

Because someone, or many someones are out there investing capital to find one. Demand is the signal for such production. It does not create jobs, products, etc. That's a simpleton view of economics. That simply because people want something (demand) that it will create jobs and the available products. Thats' the point, dullard.

And there is no cure for cancer, any cancer. There are treatments. Do try to come around to reality.

The demand is still there and if a cure is found it will be in response to demand. So that means we have demands that cannot be satisfied at this time, nor have we found a satisfactory method to meet the demand for jobs as yet, but the demand is there.

\AGAIN idiot

No, the topic is whether Demand is connected in any way to job creation.

This is the original post:

bripat9643: Dumbest liberal statements in USMB "Demand creates jobs"
I didn't see any Republicans who told this person they were wrong.

So the question is, "Do Republicans see any connection between "demand" and "jobs"?

My personal opinion is that demand if the foundation of every single job ever created in the entire 6,000 year history of the world.

Do you see unemployment or food stamps there? Well?

Then you called people tard, idiot and said they were laughable. Hmmm, who's the ...........................

Last edited by a moderator:
Still, the question is "do Republicans see any connection between 'demand' and 'job creation'?"

Liberals believe that unemployment and food stamps stimulate the Democrat economy. So, technically, lowering unemployment is a bad sign.

Libs are so bizarre...don't other people in the world have DEMANDS? Why are economies so darn different if DEMAND is the driver?

I demand a logical explanation

Libs are so bizarre...don't other people in the world have DEMANDS? Why are economies so darn different if DEMAND is the driver?

Demand must have something to do with economics, a typical econ textbook seems to have a lot of references to "demand?"

Demand must have something to do with economics, a typical econ textbook seems to have a lot of references to "demand?"

So the people in Sierra Leone have fewer "DEMANDS" than people in the USA?

Yeah?

So the question is, "Do Republicans see any connection between "demand" and "jobs"?

My personal opinion is that demand if the foundation of every single job ever created in the entire 6,000 year history of the world.

People had jobs developing the E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial video game, the demand for that game was pretty close to zero. They actually ended up burying hundreds of thousands of copies of the game.

As usual, rdean is wrong, I just provided an example of a job that existed despite the fact that there was no demand for it.

If "demand" creates jobs, then rain creates umbrellas.

What a stupid response. Why would anyone need umbrellas if there were no rain?

To prevent sunburn.

If "demand" creates jobs, then rain creates umbrellas.

So you actually think rain creates umbrellas?

Clearly this is beyond your caliber of comprehension. His point, is that a demand for something doesn't create the product. Demand is only a starting point for which production can be signaled. Demand itself creates nothing but demand. In order to fulfill that demand, someone needs to invent and/or invest capital in order to create a supply. Demand does not make any of that so. There is a high demand for a cure for cancer. Where is the cure with so much demand?

:cuckoo:

So you are saying there is a connection between demand and jobs? That demand is a starting point? That without demand, there would be no jobs?

No. he's saying that you're an incorrigible moron. You are immune to logic.

Apparently Dims believe that people in Rawanda don't want cell phones, flat screen televisions and BMWs.

I guess it is possible that rdean creates jobs because there is a demand for message boards to sell advertising space.

The problem with the statement, demand creates jobs is that there is a couple of steps between demand and the job and while most can fill in the missing steps in their mind as they read others might have difficulty filling in those missing steps. Best to be patient.

Forum List

Back