Busy Hurricane Season is predicted for 2024

LOL, why are you so messed up in every post, when all you had to do was just reply to what I stated, my point was you said it is the first ever but in reality that is going to be false because before the 1970's we simply didn't cover all of the oceans thus not all massive or early hurricanes were seen and far less before 1900 as over 75% of the worlds warm ocean area were barely travelled so your hyperbole is what it is then a millions of years before that..... lol.
I should have said earliest Cat 5 storm SEEN in over 100 years.
Secondly, I am the one who started this thread predicting a big tropical storm and hurricane season which is largely because of warmer than usual SST and low shear winds and apparently due to barrier lays that strongly contributed to rapid intensification when it went through the area now that it passed favorable ocean surface conditions it has weakened quite a bit losing at least 25 mph steady but Bertha is forecasted to decline into a Tropical storm by Friday evening might not go back to hurricane level before landfall.
My apologies. I had only seen posters rejecting the NHC forecast.

It will be interesting to see how those stormproof structures fare in the coming storms. Oh wait, they were never built. :omg:

Forum List

Back