Can anyone please tell me if the liberals are claiming that no democrat has ever tried to dig dirt?

under campaign finance laws, campaigns or PACS file their opposition research costs.

Costs of people on Staff. This concerns volunteered information.
this concerns an adversary government giving for free dirt on the American candidate's opposition.

THERE IS a monetary value, and a value to helping the candidate win through such means as this research information....and if it was stolen information by the Russian government then other additional crimes could be in play.

The lawmakers didn't stop at just money donations solicited and received by foreign govts in the law, they added anything of 'value'.

Again, things of value like cars, property, jewelry, fur coats, etc.

The more you try to stretch to get a gotcha moment the more you risk people ignoring an actual gotcha.

Information has value

Then CNN is guilty of campaign finance laws every time it does a gushing pieces on Democrats.

Information may have value but it is not an item of value unless someone tries to sell or buy it.
Another Snowflake whining about CNN

Last edited:
It doesnt' matter what they are claiming now. The Emails said that the three stooges went to that meeting because the Russians had dirt on Hillary. In short, they lied and they got caught in their lie.

I think the interesting thing is the Russians are letting this stuff out at all. It means they've concluded they can't get anything out of Trump and are just going to enjoy the chaos.

Nobody lied. Trump Jr., UNLIKE Hillary, released all his emails and told exactly what happened. He didn't destroy 33,000 emails, wipe his hard drive with bleachbit and crush his cell phones.

I ask you again... what "dirt" did they have on Hillary that wasn't already known? What is the criminal conspiracy they were supposedly colluding in? You must have a criminal act they were conspiring on for there to be collusion which is actionable. So far, I've seen nothing offered.

Influencing an election isn't a crime... that's politics. Every campaign is specifically attempting to influence an election... that's what campaigns ARE. Now.... maybe the Russians gave Trump some kind of secret mind control gas that couldn't be detected and he released it in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin, rendering their voters under his control and the zombiefied voters cast their votes for Trump? If something like that happened I think we should get to the bottom of it and I'll be in favor of impeaching Trump. But unless you come up with something along those lines, this is all a bunch of grandstanding bullshit and you know it.

Nobody lied. Trump Jr., UNLIKE Hillary, released all his emails and told exactly what happened. He didn't destroy 33,000 emails, wipe his hard drive with bleachbit and crush his cell phones.

Yawn, this isn't about Hillary, bud. I know you need to keep repeating why Hillary scares you to block out of your mind how badly you all fucked up putting the Orange Shitgibbon in office with a new revelation every say.

Influencing an election isn't a crime... that's politics. Every campaign is specifically attempting to influence an election... that's what campaigns ARE.

But when you conspire with a foreign power to do it, it's a crime, dummy.

And apply a little common sense. If the Russians wanted Trump in this bad, that should be a warning to Americans he doesn't have our best interests are heart.

But when you conspire with a foreign power to do it, it's a crime, dummy.
Then conspiring with the Ukraine to obtain a fake dossier on Trump was a crime and people need to go to prison for that, right?

BTW.... where is the evidence of anything Trump Jr. received from the Russians?

And apply a little common sense. If the Russians wanted Trump in this bad, that should be a warning to Americans he doesn't have our best interests are heart.

I don't think the Russians really cared who won the election. I agree with Trump, it makes more sense they'd favor Hillary's policies over his and we know they could buy her off because they already did that when she was Secretary of State.

It doesnt' matter what they are claiming now. The Emails said that the three stooges went to that meeting because the Russians had dirt on Hillary. In short, they lied and they got caught in their lie.

I think the interesting thing is the Russians are letting this stuff out at all. It means they've concluded they can't get anything out of Trump and are just going to enjoy the chaos.

I ask you again... what "dirt" did they have on Hillary that wasn't already known? What is the criminal conspiracy they were supposedly colluding in? You must have a criminal act they were conspiring on for there to be collusion which is actionable. So far, I've seen nothing offered.

Influencing an election isn't a crime... that's politics. Every campaign is specifically attempting to influence an election... that's what campaigns ARE. Now.... maybe the Russians gave Trump some kind of secret mind control gas that couldn't be detected and he released it in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin, rendering their voters under his control and the zombiefied voters cast their votes for Trump? If something like that happened I think we should get to the bottom of it and I'll be in favor of impeaching Trump. But unless you come up with something along those lines, this is all a bunch of grandstanding bullshit and you know it.
Lil' Donnie continues to lie as more information trickles out

There were several Russian agents at the meeting? Why didn't transparent Donnie mention it!

I don't think the Russians really cared who won the election. I agree with Trump, it makes more sense they'd favor Hillary's policies over his and we know they could buy her off because they already did that when she was Secretary of State.
It was Trump defending Putin's murders, offering to lift sanctions, considering the recognition of Crimea......not Hillary

Then conspiring with the Ukraine to obtain a fake dossier on Trump was a crime and people need to go to prison for that, right?

You need to stop listening to hate radio. The Dossier on Trump was assembled by Jeb Bush.

BTW.... where is the evidence of anything Trump Jr. received from the Russians?

That's like arguing that you robbed a bank, but it was okay, the vault was empty.

Okay, meanwhile out in the real world, the Russians were really pissed off with Hillary because she and Obama slapped them with a shitload of sanctions that wrecked their economy.

Then CNN is guilty of campaign finance laws every time it does a gushing pieces on Democrats.

Information may have value but it is not an item of value unless someone tries to sell or buy it.
is CNN a foreign government???? This law is about foreign government's influence in our American elections

And if you extend the concept of information having intrinsic value, all sorts of other laws come into play regarding other parties.
nope, the law we are discussing ONLY INVOLVES foreign governments involvement in to our election process.

Again, we are discussing the concept of value of information. You just can't decide value means one thing with regards to this law, then ignore that definition when it comes to another law.

is CNN a foreign government???? This law is about foreign government's influence in our American elections

And if you extend the concept of information having intrinsic value, all sorts of other laws come into play regarding other parties.
nope, the law we are discussing ONLY INVOLVES foreign governments involvement in to our election process.

Again, we are discussing the concept of value of information. You just can't decide value means one thing with regards to this law, then ignore that definition when it comes to another law.
there is value in use, and value in exchange...

I think it says the meaning of value, depends on each individual case....

AS example:
IF it's just talk, with no proof in writing presented....That could be worthless to them....if it was the private emails of Hillary Clinton given to them, then those emails have value in use.... imo

The word value has many meanings and may be used in different senses. Because value is usually a relative term, its true meaning must be determined by the context in which it appears.

Value sometimes expresses the inherent usefulness of an object and sometimes the power of purchasing other goods with it. The first is called value in use, the latter value in exchange. Value in use is the utility of an object in satisfying, directly or indirectly, the needs or desires of human beings. Value in exchange is the amount of commodities, commonly represented by money, for which a thing can be exchanged in an open market. This concept is usually referred to as market value.

Courts have frequently used the word value without any clear indication of whether it referred to value in use or market value.

---------------------------------------------------------

noun
Value is the worth in goods, services or money of an object or person.

1. An example of value is the amount given by an appraiser after appraising a house.
  2. An example of value is how much a consultant's input is worth to a committee.

You can quote dictionary definitions until the cows come home, it doesn't make it a legal concept. The law clearly meant things like cars and jewelry and property. Its how items of value have been interpreted before and will continue to be interpreted.

But feel free to keep up this Quixotic quest to think this is the one final "gotcha" moment, like all the other final gotcha moments.

Costs of people on Staff. This concerns volunteered information.
this concerns an adversary government giving for free dirt on the American candidate's opposition.

THERE IS a monetary value, and a value to helping the candidate win through such means as this research information....and if it was stolen information by the Russian government then other additional crimes could be in play.

The lawmakers didn't stop at just money donations solicited and received by foreign govts in the law, they added anything of 'value'.

Again, things of value like cars, property, jewelry, fur coats, etc.

The more you try to stretch to get a gotcha moment the more you risk people ignoring an actual gotcha.

Information has value

Another Snowflake whining about CNN

Trying to make a point you ignorant twat-tard.

there is value in use, and value in exchange...

I think it says the meaning of value, depends on each individual case....

AS example:
IF it's just talk, with no proof in writing presented....That could be worthless to them....if it was the private emails of Hillary Clinton given to them, then those emails have value in use.... imo

The word value has many meanings and may be used in different senses. Because value is usually a relative term, its true meaning must be determined by the context in which it appears.

Value sometimes expresses the inherent usefulness of an object and sometimes the power of purchasing other goods with it. The first is called value in use, the latter value in exchange. Value in use is the utility of an object in satisfying, directly or indirectly, the needs or desires of human beings. Value in exchange is the amount of commodities, commonly represented by money, for which a thing can be exchanged in an open market. This concept is usually referred to as market value.

Courts have frequently used the word value without any clear indication of whether it referred to value in use or market value.

---------------------------------------------------------

noun
Value is the worth in goods, services or money of an object or person.

1. An example of value is the amount given by an appraiser after appraising a house.
  2. An example of value is how much a consultant's input is worth to a committee.

You can quote dictionary definitions until the cows come home, it doesn't make it a legal concept. The law clearly meant things like cars and jewelry and property. Its how items of value have been interpreted before and will continue to be interpreted.

But feel free to keep up this Quixotic quest to think this is the one final "gotcha" moment, like all the other final gotcha moments.
Marty, what;s the reason for the law?

What Lil' Donnie was offered

"official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary [Clinton] and her dealings with Russia," documents that were cast as full of "obviously very high-level and sensitive information" that was "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

Did Trump Jr. refuse such an untoward offer and immediately alert the FBI? No.

"If it's what you say I love it," Trump Jr. gleefully replied.
It would be perfectly legal, moron.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Is this what they are claiming? The best quote from JR was the fact that he loved it. I think that is funny as hell.

I don't listen to anything the left have to say. I am long done with all of their double standards, lies and petulant bullshit.

Are they claiming that democrats have never tried to dig up dirt on their political opponents?

Is this what they are saying? The best part about all of this is the dirt that we found out about their pants suit kuuunt is being ignored. By everyone. The actual crimes.

Nope.

We are saying that we didn't solicit dirt from a hostile government known to be trying to fuck up our election and our entire democratic system of choosing representation. AND THEN LIE ABOUT IT FOR A YEAR and on TV and, in Kushner and Sessions case, under oath or on federal disclosure forms.
Kushner didn't "solicit" anything, you fucking moron. Even if he did, it would still be perfectly legal.

Is this what they are claiming? The best quote from JR was the fact that he loved it. I think that is funny as hell.

I don't listen to anything the left have to say. I am long done with all of their double standards, lies and petulant bullshit.

Are they claiming that democrats have never tried to dig up dirt on their political opponents?

Is this what they are saying? The best part about all of this is the dirt that we found out about their pants suit kuuunt is being ignored. By everyone. The actual crimes.

Nope.

We are saying that we didn't solicit dirt from a hostile government known to be trying to fuck up our election and our entire democratic system of choosing representation. AND THEN LIE ABOUT IT FOR A YEAR and on TV and, in Kushner and Sessions case, under oath or on federal disclosure forms.
Kushner didn't "solicit" anything, you fucking moron. Even if he did, it would still be perfectly legal.

Fuck legal. There is right and wrong. You assholes think doing shit is cool as long as it's legal. That's why you suck.

We are a nation of laws AND a nation that does the right thing. You do not fit in. Thus, you are on the way out. Won't be too long now. You may even be here to witness the whole thing.

I tolerate all kinds of idiotic avatars, but IMO LoneLaugher's human centipede should be removed. THAT MOVIE WAS FUCKING SCARY! :p

lol, keep inventing strawmen. You're good at it.
You did not reply to the thread.
I will take that as a yes.

Forum List

Back