🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

I've changed my thinking on PCism over the years. I actually think that, overall, it's a good thing. Especially as an alternative to legislation to achieve the same ends. Political Correctness is, essentially, self-governance. It's society policing its uglier side without resorting to coercive laws.

Certainly there is some very encouraging pushback taking place, even from many on the Left, but this is a disease that is pretty well entrenched in our culture now. Hard to say.

The hardcore Left have learned how to effectively weaponize PC to intimidate and control, so this would take quite a while to unwind.

The problem here is that they are True Believers - they're more than willing to be subservient to a more powerful Central Authority, and so they are trying to force the same on the rest of the country. Watch what you say, watch what you think, watch what you write, watch who you "offend". They're cool with that.

Pretty effective so far. We'll see.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Good luck, most of it comes from you little shits now, all cranky about Jesusfreaks, cannon fodder, and ******* calling each other *******. When you start to call Bristol Palin the worthless **** that she actually is you might have a chance...

Enough already.

If being PC was such a burden you would've had to change your lying ass avatar by now

I have never allowed political correctness to influence my speech or actions. In fact, I take pride in being the kind of person that ignores the dictates of political correctness most of the time. I respect that a group of people are offended by certain words and terms and have no problem making changes to insure I do not offend people. I would not use the word retard when speaking to the parent of a mentally challenged child, but I have no problem calling some of the posters here retards.

Enough already.

Good luck, most of it comes from you little shits now, all cranky about Jesusfreaks, cannon fodder, and ******* calling each other *******. When you start to call Bristol Palin the worthless **** that she actually is you might have a chance...

It's like throwing holy water on Dracula, fun to watch you melt

I have never allowed political correctness to influence my speech or actions. In fact, I take pride in being the kind of person that ignores the dictates of political correctness most of the time. I respect that a group of people are offended by certain words and terms and have no problem making changes to insure I do not offend people. I would not use the word retard when speaking to the parent of a mentally challenged child, but I have no problem calling some of the posters here retards.
Not using the word retard in that context is PC. It's a perfectly valid word, when used correctly. So are the words moron and imbecile: Moron psychology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Enough already.

Couyld do what I do and just ignore all mention of it and speak as you like regardless. :)

Enough already.

The PC thought police only exist in your head.

You're free to say whatever you want.

Society is free to call you out as an asshole.

That's life, baby.

Enough already.

It's like throwing holy water on Dracula, fun to watch you melt
I rarely melt, and you wouldn't want to have anything living near me when I do. Nothing you morons say could ever cause such a thing, you'd have to matter, and you matter not a fucking damn...

I wonder how you all who hate PC so much would like to see it eradicated?

It's up to the law to keep Political Correctness from getting out of hand...

...which is ironic, given how much conservatives hate the government.

Enough already.

isn't PC great ::up just look at the censorship taking place right here on USMB, when i first saw this site i lurked for a long time, saw the "Freedom Of Speech" at work, no censoring of words, i signed up, then about a year ago some whiners got the Admin. to start censoring words, now USMB is as fucking PC as most other pussy forums, is it time to find a real forum where "Freedom Of Speech" is the norm ? how do you like PC now pantyhose ?? :lmao:

Forum List

Back