Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

Forgetting to do something is not the same as lying about your intention to do it.

Getting the weather forecast wrong is a failed prediction of something over which nobody has control whereas lying about ObamaCare is a misrepresentation of a bill crafted by the liar.

The mother's having to work late was unknown to her when she made the promise to her son. She did not lie to him. She was victim of something that was outside of her control...as was the weather to the forecaster.

An analogy is a comparison between two objects, or systems of objects, that highlights respects in which they are thought to be similar.

Your attempted analogies are invalid because there is no reasonable similarity between describing what you have written into a proposed bill and happenings over which you have no control.
If Trump says, "I will build a wall" and congress doesn't provide funds or Obama says "you can keep your doctor", and the resulting law forces people to change doctors, neither man lied unless he knew when he made the promise that he could not deliver. If we all applied the same rules we use for judging politicians to our own lies, most of us would be judged liars a dozen times a day.

You are trying to compare apples and oranges...

Obama / Gruber care was sold to the American public on pure deceit.
And you think there was no deceit in Trump's selling of his Wall to the public or in his claim that Obamacare was repealed when only the mandate was repealed.

Did he try or didn't he try?

That's besides the fact that no matter what a presidential candidate promises, we know that most need the blessing of Congress. That was more likely with Trump than Hil-Liar. So what did she say she would do with a majority Republican Congress?

Including her time as first lady of Arkansas and of the nation, Hillary Clinton has spent 31 years in government life. So it's little wonder that she tends to talk about her presidency in terms of policy-heavy proposals compared with her opponent, businessman Donald J. Trump, who has never worked in government.

Clinton's website has nearly 40 pages outlining policy positions plus additional fact sheets for every proposal. Trump, the billionaire who prefers to offer his ideas and vision with broad strokes, has a website with policies, too: It's seven pages.

Hillary Clinton's top 10 campaign promises

Now you tell me how many of her top ten would have been policy today if she won.
Depends on how much she would have won by. Without Russian and Wiki email crap and big mouth C o m e y, she might have gotten it all and we would have a fair country we could be proud of instead of this GOP mess you're so proud of, dupe.

This amuses me so much how the left blames comey yet complains trump fired him..

Don't you see with that you no one will impeach and remove Trump from office?

And you think there was no deceit in Trump's selling of his Wall to the public or in his claim that Obamacare was repealed when only the mandate was repealed.
actually, dupe, Obama didn't want the mandate, he expected people would sign up because it was intelligent. And ObamaCare or ACA as it should be called, will do just fine, even with GOP and crony insurer sabotage, dupe.

As you know, repealing the mandate kills Obamacare. Period.

If Trump says, "I will build a wall" and congress doesn't provide funds or Obama says "you can keep your doctor", and the resulting law forces people to change doctors, neither man lied unless he knew when he made the promise that he could not deliver. If we all applied the same rules we use for judging politicians to our own lies, most of us would be judged liars a dozen times a day.

That's besides the fact that no matter what a presidential candidate promises, we know that most need the blessing of Congress. That was more likely with Trump than Hil-Liar. So what did she say she would do with a majority Republican Congress?

Including her time as first lady of Arkansas and of the nation, Hillary Clinton has spent 31 years in government life. So it's little wonder that she tends to talk about her presidency in terms of policy-heavy proposals compared with her opponent, businessman Donald J. Trump, who has never worked in government.

Clinton's website has nearly 40 pages outlining policy positions plus additional fact sheets for every proposal. Trump, the billionaire who prefers to offer his ideas and vision with broad strokes, has a website with policies, too: It's seven pages.

Now you tell me how many of her top ten would have been policy today if she won.
Depends on how much she would have won by. Without Russian and Wiki email crap and big mouth C o m e y, she might have gotten it all and we would have a fair country we could be proud of instead of this GOP mess you're so proud of, dupe.

This amuses me so much how the left blames comey yet complains trump fired him..

That is still to be seen. He's only been in office for a year LOL... He's pissing off half the GOP too. The GOP is actually the impeachment nut job party.

That is still to be seen. He's only been in office for a year LOL... He's pissing off half the GOP too. The GOP is actually the impeachment nut job party.

He's pissing off half

That's what a leader is supposed to do franco, who wants a bunch of yes men?

Do you have statistics to back this up? How exactly is Obama connected to the formation of BLM?

Hate crimes went up 20% in 2017. Hate crimes by white supremacists doubled in 2017.

Do you have any damning statistics about Obama?

Your source and link will be appreciated.

CBS/AP October 23, 2015, 12:30 AM
President Obama defends Black Lives Matter movement

WASHINGTON -- Defending the Black Lives Matter movement, President Barack Obama said Thursday the protests are giving voice to a problem happening only in African-American communities, adding, "We, as a society, particularly given our history, have to take this seriously."

President Obama defends Black Lives Matter movement
I made a thread on this very topic just a day or two ago. My proof and links is in that thread:

Welcome to Trump’s America - the ugly side

I asked how Obama had anything to do with the BLM movement. For one thing, I specifically said “formation” which obviously didn’t involve Obama. Secondly, just because someone says something supportive about a movement, it does not mean they are at all INVOLVED with the movement. So the fuck what Obama sided with BLM in a one time quote. What, exactly, wouid have happened had he not said this? What would have been different had Obama not said this? You don’t know. You don’t know shit. You’re just desperate to put blame on him for race relations simply because he is black.

Oh come on. It's more than that and you know it:

Obama meets with Black Lives Matter leaders

Black Lives Matter activists join Obama at forum on policing - CNNPolitics

White House responds to petition to label Black Lives Matter a "terror" group - CBS News

Forgetting to do something is not the same as lying about your intention to do it.

Getting the weather forecast wrong is a failed prediction of something over which nobody has control whereas lying about ObamaCare is a misrepresentation of a bill crafted by the liar.

The mother's having to work late was unknown to her when she made the promise to her son. She did not lie to him. She was victim of something that was outside of her control...as was the weather to the forecaster.

An analogy is a comparison between two objects, or systems of objects, that highlights respects in which they are thought to be similar.

Your attempted analogies are invalid because there is no reasonable similarity between describing what you have written into a proposed bill and happenings over which you have no control.

No Dope. She wouldn't have gotten anything done. And if you bothered to read the link (which I know you didn't) you would see that Politifact stated most of her policies were a continuation of Hussein's policies; policies that would have never been given the green light by the Republican led Congress or Senate.

I know in the silly world of politics, anything a politician promises or predicts which does not happen makes him a liar. However, in the real world a lie is defined as knowing speaking falsely. We don't call the weatherman a liar because he predicted a sunny day and he got it wrong, or your spouse because he said he would take out the garbage and he forgot, or the mom who promised her son she would bake him cake but she had to work late. Yet in politics anything a politician promises that does not materialize for whatever reason will brand him liar. And we wonder why the best people stay out of politics.

Yeah, I know you hate Hillary. I'm not too fond of her either but what does Hillary have to do with any of this?

No Dope. She wouldn't have gotten anything done. And if you bothered to read the link (which I know you didn't) you would see that Politifact stated most of her policies were a continuation of Hussein's policies; policies that would have never been given the green light by the Republican led Congress or Senate.
Except she could have won by 8 points without the Comey and Russian BS.... Someday...

Not under any goading by Trump as they did under Obama. Trump has the respect of many sane black leaders, including MLK's niece, Alveda King. Obama enabled racial strife and hatred of police. Trump discourages both.
Do you have statistics to back this up? How exactly is Obama connected to the formation of BLM?

Hate crimes went up 20% in 2017. Hate crimes by white supremacists doubled in 2017.

Do you have any damning statistics about Obama?
I didn't claim that Obama is directly connected to the formation of BLM. He IS connected to the increase in the hatred that blacks have for police. His blaming the Ferguson police fueled the fire generated by the "hands up, don't shoot" slogan that was initiated based on a lie about what happened when the raging bull was shot dead by a white policeman.

It is asinine to claim that Trump controls the hate crime rate. None of his policies promote hate crimes. When racial strife is deliberately enabled by any President, the tension goes up on both sides. Obama exacerbated black hatred of white people which drove white supremacists (another group of goons) to become even more vocal. It is no wonder that hate crimes have risen since Obama took sides. Both sides need admonishment. If Obama claims credit for the economic growth after he left office, he should also take blame for the hate crime growth as well. The rise started under his watch. It feeds on itself just like a malignant cancer.

If BLM cares so much for black lives, they should support the tarring and feathering of Rahm Emanuel, the black Mayor of Chicago that refuses to quell the black on black killings in that shithole city. If BLM cares so much for black lives, they should wholeheartedly support the police in their effort to enforce laws designed to protect ALL people.
Hold the fucking phone. So Obama takes a side on the Ferguson incident and that somehow means he, by himself, significantly worsened race relations? That’s it? That’s your only evidence? Perhaps from the beginning you were looking for any excuse to tie Obama to race relations. You’ll settle on anything apparently.

What you say about Trump in comparison is such hypocrisy that it blows my mind. You are asking for POLICY examples as proof of Trump worsening race relations but Obama simply SAYING something is proof when the shoe is on the other foot? So nothing Trump SAYS has anything to do with worsening race relations? How about his rhetoric about Mexicans? How about him inciting violence at his rallies? How about him saying “there were good people on both sides” as his response to a white supremacist killing someone? How about him appointing Steve Bannon? Did Obama ever appoint someone so controversial to racial issues? No of course not.

You people are such hypocrites that it’s nauseating.
It is the Democrat Party that perpetuates the welfare plantation where Negroes pick up checks instead of cotton. It is the Democrat Party that promotes gangs, thugs and fatherless homes by promising single mother welfare whores payments for each child they have as long as there is no man in the household. It is the Democrat Party that offers blacks trinkets in exchange for votes. It is the Democrat Party that consciously works at nurturing black disenchantment and the perpetual victim posture. It is the Democrat Party that ignores the moral obligation to reduce black on black violence and firearm murders in order to promote gun control as a solution. The Democrat Party is NOT the friend of the black community except as required to garner their votes.

Barack Obama is a racist prick. Michelle Obama is a racist prick. Louis Farrakhan is a racist prick. Jesse Jackson is a racist prick. Al Sharpton is a racist prick. Jeremiah Wright is a racist prick. There are many others in their midst...all so-called black leaders. They perpetuate and promote racism through their actions and words.

Top 10 Racist African-Americans

Obama is without a doubt the most racist President of my entire lifetime.

Ben Stein: Obama ‘most racist president’ in American history
This is new b******* GOP crap... A racist is someone who believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. hating racists does not make one a racist.
I never implied that any of those worthless, racist bastards hated themselves or each other. For all I know, they have a circle jerk every time they gather together.

Actually "ruining America" referred to protestors at his rallies. You know, the inconvenient First Amendment thingy. That's what he thinks is "ruining America". That's also why he's declared war on it.

And as I noted I didn't anywhere-near cover everything he's said, that was just a small but representative sample. But yes it's absolutely a pattern. Take the other day in Cincinnati while he was delivering a sermon about the wondrous economy (as the Dow was tumbling by several hundred points) in an endless rah-rah fluff job ------- and yet couldn't keep himself from lapsing into a long boring harangue about Nancy Pelosi. He just cannot function without tearing somebody or something down. And you know it as well as I do.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
The protestors being the left, the left being the thing ruining America. He also didn't declare war on the first amendment, the left tends to destroy random things when they protest.

I'm sure you can find as many things to whine about, true or untrue, as you'd like.

Their administration did such a horrible job, they pretty much asked for it.

Ooooooh yes he was. Daddy Fred made millions on FHA and New Deal seed money building houses in Queens and Brooklyn and renting them (strictly to white people) (and skimming money into his own pockets) and then handed it to the Orangutan. Who didn't do a damn thing to earn it.
He ran his own business, which he had been earning money on, and it's very successful. Even if that were true, he's still a successful businessman. He also beat the left for the presidency himself, so there's that.

None of which addresses my question. Because you can't do it.
I fully addressed your question, Obama was a failure, a hack, and fully unqualified for the office, as well as guilty of pretty much everything you claim Trump is.

Again ----- doesn't address the point at all. You've merely noted that sheeple exist. We already know that, and we're paying the price. But the dynamic of what I just pointed out sits untouched.
I fully addressed your point, you just don't want to see your point addressed. I pointed out he united the people, which is the opposite of what you claim happened.

Oooooh I don't think so. Perhaps if you cherrypick some hair-on-fire blogs you can find that but meanwhile back here in the real world of Tiki Torchers and plowing cars into people and slashing people on a light rail train and beating and pissing on a homeless man because he looks Hispanic and endless pot shots at political rally protestors, the world of actual reality has a slightly different tilt.

And please -- wtf is "third wave feminism"? Back to your cherrypickle blogs for the answer on that, I have no doubt.

There's really enough ANTIFA violence to overshadow any "Right Wing" Violence on its own, though really, the loosest term for it would be Social Justice Warriors, which encompasses the Third Wave Feminists, ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, and a few small splinter groups. They tend to assault anyone who disagrees with them, they're very loud, and during the election, there were videos of them attacking people for having Trump stickers, they smashed windshields, stole signs, etc.

Like that.

And these.

Then there's these instances.
"the left"? :lmao:
What, Mexicans don't count?
Women don't count?
Muslims don't count?
News reporters don't count?
Veterans don't count?
Congenitally disabled don't count?
Football players don't count?
The FBI doesn't count?
Univisión doesn't count?
Bob Corker and Jeff Flake and Lindsey Graham don't count?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesn't count?
The Chicago Cubs don't count?
Yet, he hasn't hurt any of those groups. He may have insulted people part of those groups, but just because you'd LIKE to pretend he was insulting entire groups, that doesn't make it so. He's a rightists, and you're a leftist, so you probably don't need to make things up to whine about.

• Instead, he did ACTUAL damage, basically shredding our constitution.
  • George W. Bush whining about "blood coming out of her wherever".
  • Not his fault she's permanently menstruating.
  • Bill Clinton suggesting that somebody should shoot Bob Dole.
  • Citation needed.
  • George Bush whining that the election was "rigged".
  • Donald Trump was correct. Bernie got screwed by the DNC, the leftist media is a tool to hurt their opponents, and Obama encouraged illegals to vote.
  • Ronald Reagan calling a country or a continent a "shithole".
  • Not only was that alleged, but he wouldn't be wrong if he had said it.
  • Jimmy Carter sitting out a televised debate because there might be a blood-soaked reporter there asking pointed questions.
  • He's not obligated to show up in the first place, and he wasn't wrong that the moderators were attempting to sabotage him.
  • Gerald Ford whining "look at that face --- would anybody vote for that face?"
  • Excuse him for not limiting his speech to what the whiny left considers PC. I didn't agree with saying something like that, yet he's free to do so. Clearly it didn't bother as many people as you'd have liked, considering Hillary lost.
  • Richard Nixon crowing about the size of his dick.
  • He made that statement in response to others insulting his hands.
  • Lyndon Johnson asking the people of Iowa, "how stupid are the people of Iowa?"
  • LBJ was busy being one of the top five worst presidents in history, you'll have to excuse him for not getting around to it.
  • JFK gyrating spastically to mock a reporter who wouldn't lie for him.
  • You must be a top, because you seem to spin pretty frequently. Donald Trump pretty much mocked everyone.
  • Dwight Eisenhower sneering "I like people who weren't captured, OK?"
  • He was busy multiplying taxes to several times what they should be.
  • Harry Truman mythologizing that Tom Dewey was not a citizen.
  • He's dead, I doubt he would care.
  • FDR using a Fireside Chat to whine about "our airports are crumbling".
  • He should instead whine that people said things he disagreed with on an online message board.

I am a registered democrat----voted for trump on the ANYBODY BUT HELLCAT ticket -----was not happy with Obama's policies----but find him CLASSY AND DIGNIFIED and presidential in demeanor

Obama is a smooth liar, I will give him that.

Except she could have won by 8 points without the Comey and Russian BS.... Someday...

She was the Russian BS--not Trump.

She indirectly paid Steele to create a phony report on Trump. He got his information from Russian government outlets and Hillary's inner-circle. The FBI took that report and presented it to the FISA court to spy on Trump which they granted.

Hil-Liar tried to change the outcome of the election with her help from Russians--not Trump.

Yeah, I know you hate Hillary. I'm not too fond of her either but what does Hillary have to do with any of this?

Merely pointing out that it's not just Trump that said he would do this or that; they all do it including Hillary. And if she did win, and the Republicans stopped her agendas, you would not be saying Hillary misled or lied to the people. You would place the blame of her inability to get things done on the Republicans.

She indirectly paid Steele to create a phony report on Trump. He got his information from Russian government outlets and Hillary's inner-circle. The FBI took that report and presented it to the FISA court to spy on Trump which they granted.

Hil-Liar tried to change the outcome of the election with her help from Russians--not Trump.
Yet the Mueller investigation targets alleged Trump/Russian collusion only. Why was it not opened to Russian collusion with Americans to influence our election? That would have included Hilliary.

Last edited:

Yet the Mueller investigation targets alleged Trump/Russian collusion only. Why was it not opened to Russian collusion with Americans to influence our election? That would have included Hilliary.

Are you kidding me? After the DNC server got hacked, they wouldn't even allow the FBI near it.

Are you kidding me? After the DNC server got hacked, they wouldn't even allow the FBI near it.
That should not have limited the collusion investigation to Trump. Since the Dems claimed that the Russians hacked into their emails and then refused to let the FBI see them, the suggestion to include the DNC in the investigation should logically have been stronger.

Last edited:
Obama is a narcissistic, sociopathic asshole. He is dismissive, derisive and every bit as Partisan as Stalin. There is nothing classy about Hussein.

Actually "ruining America" referred to protestors at his rallies. You know, the inconvenient First Amendment thingy. That's what he thinks is "ruining America". That's also why he's declared war on it.

And as I noted I didn't anywhere-near cover everything he's said, that was just a small but representative sample. But yes it's absolutely a pattern. Take the other day in Cincinnati while he was delivering a sermon about the wondrous economy (as the Dow was tumbling by several hundred points) in an endless rah-rah fluff job ------- and yet couldn't keep himself from lapsing into a long boring harangue about Nancy Pelosi. He just cannot function without tearing somebody or something down. And you know it as well as I do.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
The protestors being the left, the left being the thing ruining America. He also didn't declare war on the first amendment, the left tends to destroy random things when they protest.

I'm sure you can find as many things to whine about, true or untrue, as you'd like.

Their administration did such a horrible job, they pretty much asked for it.

Ooooooh yes he was. Daddy Fred made millions on FHA and New Deal seed money building houses in Queens and Brooklyn and renting them (strictly to white people) (and skimming money into his own pockets) and then handed it to the Orangutan. Who didn't do a damn thing to earn it.
He ran his own business, which he had been earning money on, and it's very successful. Even if that were true, he's still a successful businessman. He also beat the left for the presidency himself, so there's that.

None of which addresses my question. Because you can't do it.
I fully addressed your question, Obama was a failure, a hack, and fully unqualified for the office, as well as guilty of pretty much everything you claim Trump is.

Again ----- doesn't address the point at all. You've merely noted that sheeple exist. We already know that, and we're paying the price. But the dynamic of what I just pointed out sits untouched.
I fully addressed your point, you just don't want to see your point addressed. I pointed out he united the people, which is the opposite of what you claim happened.

Oooooh I don't think so. Perhaps if you cherrypick some hair-on-fire blogs you can find that but meanwhile back here in the real world of Tiki Torchers and plowing cars into people and slashing people on a light rail train and beating and pissing on a homeless man because he looks Hispanic and endless pot shots at political rally protestors, the world of actual reality has a slightly different tilt.

And please -- wtf is "third wave feminism"? Back to your cherrypickle blogs for the answer on that, I have no doubt.

There's really enough ANTIFA violence to overshadow any "Right Wing" Violence on its own, though really, the loosest term for it would be Social Justice Warriors, which encompasses the Third Wave Feminists, ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, and a few small splinter groups. They tend to assault anyone who disagrees with them, they're very loud, and during the election, there were videos of them attacking people for having Trump stickers, they smashed windshields, stole signs, etc.

Like that.

And these.

Then there's these instances.
"the left"? :lmao:
What, Mexicans don't count?
Women don't count?
Muslims don't count?
News reporters don't count?
Veterans don't count?
Congenitally disabled don't count?
Football players don't count?
The FBI doesn't count?
Univisión doesn't count?
Bob Corker and Jeff Flake and Lindsey Graham don't count?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesn't count?
The Chicago Cubs don't count?
Yet, he hasn't hurt any of those groups. He may have insulted people part of those groups, but just because you'd LIKE to pretend he was insulting entire groups, that doesn't make it so. He's a rightists, and you're a leftist, so you probably don't need to make things up to whine about.

• Instead, he did ACTUAL damage, basically shredding our constitution.
  • George W. Bush whining about "blood coming out of her wherever".
  • Not his fault she's permanently menstruating.
  • Bill Clinton suggesting that somebody should shoot Bob Dole.
  • Citation needed.
  • George Bush whining that the election was "rigged".
  • Donald Trump was correct. Bernie got screwed by the DNC, the leftist media is a tool to hurt their opponents, and Obama encouraged illegals to vote.
  • Ronald Reagan calling a country or a continent a "shithole".
  • Not only was that alleged, but he wouldn't be wrong if he had said it.
  • Jimmy Carter sitting out a televised debate because there might be a blood-soaked reporter there asking pointed questions.
  • He's not obligated to show up in the first place, and he wasn't wrong that the moderators were attempting to sabotage him.
  • Gerald Ford whining "look at that face --- would anybody vote for that face?"
  • Excuse him for not limiting his speech to what the whiny left considers PC. I didn't agree with saying something like that, yet he's free to do so. Clearly it didn't bother as many people as you'd have liked, considering Hillary lost.
  • Richard Nixon crowing about the size of his dick.
  • He made that statement in response to others insulting his hands.
  • Lyndon Johnson asking the people of Iowa, "how stupid are the people of Iowa?"
  • LBJ was busy being one of the top five worst presidents in history, you'll have to excuse him for not getting around to it.
  • JFK gyrating spastically to mock a reporter who wouldn't lie for him.
  • You must be a top, because you seem to spin pretty frequently. Donald Trump pretty much mocked everyone.
  • Dwight Eisenhower sneering "I like people who weren't captured, OK?"
  • He was busy multiplying taxes to several times what they should be.
  • Harry Truman mythologizing that Tom Dewey was not a citizen.
  • He's dead, I doubt he would care.
  • FDR using a Fireside Chat to whine about "our airports are crumbling".
  • He should instead whine that people said things he disagreed with on an online message board.

tl;dr

Forum List

Back