Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.

The best part in the title of this thread is "regardless of his policies."

Being classy and dignified is great if you are a waiter in a high class restaurant, but it has little to do with being a President.

We don't need a leader that's classy and dignified, we need a leader that actually wants to do the job, take charge when necessary, be strong and take no shit from anybody especially our enemies.

So I'm sorry, being a good US President is all about policies; policies that DumBama never negotiated on. It was his way or the highway.

Classy? I'll give you that one, but dignity is something I wouldn't associate DumBama with.

View attachment 172279

View attachment 172280

Using his office, to launch personal attacks, hiding behind a twitter account, name calling, mockery, and slander is not strength, it’s cowardice. Strength is admitting your faults, strength is facing your naysayers, strength is having the ability (and the knowledge) to have a debate without personal attacks. Strength is much more than a prestigious title and power.

This thread has been yet another great example of the power of political ideology.

When a person becomes this binary in their thought processes, dragging out even fundamental decency and respect is like major surgery.

And it's not an act. It's literally not there.

Obama was the most loved president by the MSM ever. Trump is the most hated president by the MSM ever. Why is this relevant to this thread? Because much of how the president is portraid is filtered through the MSM.

Being classy and dignified is great if you are a waiter in a high class restaurant, but it has little to do with being a President.

We don't need a leader that's classy and dignified, we need a leader that actually wants to do the job, take charge when necessary, be strong and take no shit from anybody especially our enemies.

So I'm sorry, being a good US President is all about policies; policies that DumBama never negotiated on. It was his way or the highway.

Classy? I'll give you that one, but dignity is something I wouldn't associate DumBama with.

View attachment 172279

View attachment 172280

Using his office, to launch personal attacks, hiding behind a twitter account, name calling, mockery, and slander is not strength, it’s cowardice. Strength is admitting your faults, strength is facing your naysayers, strength is having the ability (and the knowledge) to have a debate without personal attacks. Strength is much more than a prestigious title and power.

Admitting your faults? Like Benghazi? Like our healthcare premiums are going to go down by $2,500 a year? Like Fast and Furious?

Trump doesn't launch personal attacks, he defends himself using personal attacks. Cowardice is when the media says something negative or false about you and you run in the corner and hide.

Before republicans could admit that President Obama was and is a "man of class and dignity," we would have to teach them the meaning of this phrase.

No they can’t.

Most suffer from smallism - That’s why they elected a petty clown like Trump.

We didn't elect him you did.

...by you voting for him and me voting against him?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Ryan-Gosling-Facepalm.gif

No they can’t.

Crtical thinking skill is not strong with you is it?

No by you voting for the failed social experiment " the community organizer " instead of the more experienced Hillary.

That's how we got Trump

No they can’t.

No by you voting for the failed social experiment " the community organizer " instead of the more experienced Hillary.

That's how we got Trump

No idiot, you got Trump because you, REPUBLICANS, voted for him in your primaries and then in the general.

This is not rocket science, this is straight forward, easy to understand DIRECT CAUSALITY.

And so the question becomes - what kind of mental deficiency are you suffering from if you can't even understand this and why are such blatant fails at thought so common among Trump supporters?

No they can’t.

That's how we got Trump

No idiot, you got Trump because you, REPUBLICANS, voted for him in your primaries and then in the general.

This is not rocket science, this is straight forward, easy to understand DIRECT CAUSALITY.

And so the question becomes - what kind of mental deficiency are you suffering from if you can't even understand this and why are such blatant fails at thought so common among Trump supporters?

Dude I am right you are wrong the left kept lowering the bar since the pubic hair on the can of coke

If you would of removed Bill from office we would of not had Bush jr..

Then you tards decided to lower the bar some more by selecting a community organizer instead of Hillary in 2008

Then we got Trump

Trump is all the democrats fault. Not ours .

View attachment 172279

View attachment 172280

Admitting your faults? Like Benghazi? Like our healthcare premiums are going to go down by $2,500 a year? Like Fast and Furious?

Trump doesn't launch personal attacks, he defends himself using personal attacks. Cowardice is when the media says something negative or false about you and you run in the corner and hide.
The job of the president is not to defend himself from attacks but to defend the nation. You guys just don't get. You think because Trump get's on twitter and attacks just about anybody in the headlines that threatens to steal his thunder, makes him some sort of a hero. You think calling some third rate countries shitholes is good foreign policy and defending the size his penis and bragging about grabbing pussies is something to be proud of.

Last edited:

View attachment 172279

View attachment 172280

The job of the president is not to defend himself from attacks but to defend the nation. You guys just don't get. You think because Trump get's on twitter and attacks just about anybody in the headlines that threatens to steal his thunder, makes hims some sort of a hero. You think calling some third rate countries shitholes is good foreign policy and defending the size his penis and bragging about grabbing pussies is something to be proud of.

It's everything to be proud of attacking the liberal media, they had their way for far to long...they deserve what they sow on a silver plater.

View attachment 172279

View attachment 172280

The job of the president is not to defend himself from attacks but to defend the nation. You guys just don't get. You think because Trump get's on twitter and attacks just about anybody in the headlines that threatens to steal his thunder, makes hims some sort of a hero. You think calling some third rate countries shitholes is good foreign policy and defending the size his penis and bragging about grabbing pussies is something to be proud of.

It's everything to be proud of attacking the liberal media, they had their way for far to long...they deserve what they sow on a silver plater.
Most of Trump tweets and soundbites are not attacks on the media, liberal or otherwise but rather praising his accomplishments and comments filled with misinformation.

View attachment 172279

View attachment 172280

Most of Trump tweets and soundbites are not attacks on the media, liberal or otherwise but rather praising his accomplishments and comments filled with misinformation.

Say what? I thought you said they were personal, I am not on tweeter, never got it never want to get it.

Sure, he had a great sense of humor and great comedic timing too.

Seems like he was a good husband and a good father as well.

Only complete lunatics believe their political opposition are bad people in every single fucking way IE liberals.

Obama was an egomaniacal, naive idiot who overreached.

But sure. He's probably a nice guy to have dinner with. Which is more than I can say about Trump.

Forum List

Back