Can the right prove their is a border crisis using facts and statistics?

whore.JPG

-Ok how many on this picture will gain access to the US?
- If every person on this picture makes it to the US how does that make it a crisis?
-The only thing you showed is a picture of what I assume is a caravan of people coming to the US. You are not providing what the OP requested.
-I'll demonstrate
images

This proves that there is a slow moving alien invasion going on in the US. It's a growing problem and this picture taken in Roswell proves it.

Around 5% of the population of the country is illegals.12 million illegals, and that's possibly the low estimate. There is a statistics for you.

12m is not 5%, fool.

It's roughly, and some estimates put it at a far greater number.

Yale Study Finds Twice as Many Undocumented Immigrants as Previous Estimates

"Using mathematical modeling on a range of demographic and immigration operations data, the researchers estimate there are 22.1 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. Even using parameters intentionally aimed at producing an extremely conservative estimate, they found a population of 16.7 million undocumented immigrants. "

It's not. Not even roughly.
12m is 5% of 240m. You're missing about 85m people.

How's this?

Estimates%20of%20undocumented%20immigrant%20population_1.jpg

Looking at about 15%.

We need to deal with the issue immediately. Build that wall, deport the illegals, have America for Americans.

LOL

Now it's 15%?
No wonder the right never uses statistics.

15% of the population is around 46 million people. So you went from 12-46 million. That's a helluva range. Way to nail it down for us, professor. :laugh2:

The fact is, no one really knows how many there are, I'd bet a years income it's more than 11-12 million.

12m is not 5%, fool.

"Using mathematical modeling on a range of demographic and immigration operations data, the researchers estimate there are 22.1 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. Even using parameters intentionally aimed at producing an extremely conservative estimate, they found a population of 16.7 million undocumented immigrants. "

How's this?

Looking at about 15%.

We need to deal with the issue immediately. Build that wall, deport the illegals, have America for Americans.

LOL

Now it's 15%?

15% of the population is around 46 million people. So you went from 12-46 million. That's a helluva range. Way to nail it down for us, professor. :laugh2:

The fact is, no one really knows how many there are, I'd bet a years income it's more than 11-12 million.

And you'd base that on what

Facts matter

- If every person on this picture makes it to the US how does that make it a crisis?
-The only thing you showed is a picture of what I assume is a caravan of people coming to the US. You are not providing what the OP requested.
-I'll demonstrate
images

This proves that there is a slow moving alien invasion going on in the US. It's a growing problem and this picture taken in Roswell proves it.

Lots of leftists pretending to be even dumber than they are today. When making up lies, do you understand that you have to have at least one ounce of truth to them or no one will believe?

Not even a moron would associate a fake alien landing with an alien invasion marching towards the border.

The facts are that there is no invasion and that illegal immigration has declined decidedly and has been for years

30 million illegals living and working in this country says that you are wrong or lying.
The FACT that you exaggerate the number by a factor of 3 means you are nucking futz

The facts are that there is no invasion and that illegal immigration has declined decidedly and has been for years

30 million illegals living and working in this country says that you are wrong or lying.
The FACT that you exaggerate the number by a factor of 3 means you are nucking futz

The fact that you pretend that number, which was weak when it was first ginned up, decades ago, is a "fact" means taht you are nucking futz.

And an asshole.

Oh no. A Trumper called me an asshole. I'm....crushed

I've run into this with libs before.

The point is not the source. The point is that I pointed out asshole behavior you were doing.

And your actions define you.

You are an asshole.

THe 11 million number was soft when it was pulled out of a libs ass, and that was a long time ago. Now it is out of date shit.

30 million is a better estimate.

-I'll demonstrate
images

Lots of leftists pretending to be even dumber than they are today. When making up lies, do you understand that you have to have at least one ounce of truth to them or no one will believe?

Not even a moron would associate a fake alien landing with an alien invasion marching towards the border.
I was showing the ridiculousness of using a single picture to make wide ranging statements. It's called satire.

-I'll demonstrate
images

I was showing the ridiculousness of using a single picture to make wide ranging statements. It's called satire.

You failed. The alien invasion is real, the UFO landing is fake.

No they cannot. All they can rely on is that Trump and Fox News says there is. Of course, how you define a crisis really just depends. Do you think it is a national crisis that ANY illegal immigrants crossing over is a crisis? It’s certainly a priority to limit this, but if you think it is a national crisis simply because it happens to some degree, then you are a snowflake of epic proportions. Illegal immigration has always been a thing. The rate at which it is currently happening does not make it a crisis because migration from Mexico has been declining since the 2008 recession. In fact, Mexicans are leaving the US at about the same rate lol.

So here is the challenge for republicans to prove there is a border crisis. What facts, statistics, and trends do you have that suggest there is a “border crisis”? Again, just because illegal immigration hasn’t stopped yet, it doesn’t make it a crisis. Illegal immigration has always been a thing regardless of who is president.

Mexican Immigrants in the United States
I can prove it with pictures and statistics.
if-this-isnt-proof-that-congress-needs-to-do-more-37134204.png
k0piayb56ts11.png

GN38432-Artboard_1.png

Last edited:
30 million is a better estimate.

Based on what?

Are there 30 million non-legal immigrants in the United States?

"In Coulter's book, she correctly reports the 20 million figure from Bear Stearns and then states:

Combining Justich and Ng's conclusion that there were 20 million illegal aliens here in 2005 with the estimate of Pulitzer prize winners Barlett and Steele that another 3 million illegal immigrants would enter in 2006, plus at least another 3 million illegals coming in each year throughout the following decade - surely a low estimate - would mean there are at least 30 million illegal immigrants in the United States today."

No they cannot. All they can rely on is that Trump and Fox News says there is. Of course, how you define a crisis really just depends. Do you think it is a national crisis that ANY illegal immigrants crossing over is a crisis? It’s certainly a priority to limit this, but if you think it is a national crisis simply because it happens to some degree, then you are a snowflake of epic proportions. Illegal immigration has always been a thing. The rate at which it is currently happening does not make it a crisis because migration from Mexico has been declining since the 2008 recession. In fact, Mexicans are leaving the US at about the same rate lol.

So here is the challenge for republicans to prove there is a border crisis. What facts, statistics, and trends do you have that suggest there is a “border crisis”? Again, just because illegal immigration hasn’t stopped yet, it doesn’t make it a crisis. Illegal immigration has always been a thing regardless of who is president.

Is it a crisis?

No.

Is it a issue?

Yes!

Now why do you downplay the issue?

Illegal Immigration allows sex slavery, slavery and more illegal activity, so wouldn'r you prefer to deal with this issue?

Or

Are you one of those individuals that support keeping illegals in the shadows so you can abuse them?

-I'll demonstrate
images

You failed. The alien invasion is real, the UFO landing is fake.
I hate the funny rating but this post is objectively funny. You win, I won't argue insane.

How's this?

Looking at about 15%.

LOL

Now it's 15%?

Facts matter

They've been claiming 11-12 million for more than a decade, are dumb enough to claim the illegal population hasn't increased in the last decade?

How's this?

Looking at about 15%.

LOL

Now it's 15%?

Facts matter

They've been claiming 11-12 million for more than a decade, are dumb enough to claim the illegal population hasn't increased in the last decade?

Yep. And the eleven million number was based on the census which asked people if they were illegal to start with.

It was shit to start with, and now it is out of date shit.

It must be nice to live with blinders on.

Forum List

Back