Can The Students Be Silenced?

its-because-im-black-isnt-it-judge-us-by-the-31172298.png

Dumbed down so even trump supporters can understand it.
View attachment 180656

33bd0e5e-5dd6-42ab-847a-243f92ca1d11-jpeg.180656

D. Create stick free zones........
No Todd,just TAKE AWAY THE STICK,THIS RESOLVES A and B....Simple...Trouble with the GUN LOBBY THEY BELIEVE IN Solution A...dumb bastards...steve

There are millions and millions of sticks.
The ban didn't take them away in Australia, why would your ban work in the US?

I realize liberals are morons, but come on, stop huffing the paint.
Todd this is just not true,we have far less weapons.....No Mass shootings since Port Arthur 30 odd years ago,compared to the US since Sandy Hook 2012,in 6 years over 1600 Mass Shootings.!!!!!!!!!..Your sticks ARE MERELY STRAWS,SO STOP CLUTCHING AT THEM....steve by the way the paint was already dry

Todd this is just not true,we have far less weapons

How many did you have before, including illegal ones?

How many do you have now, including illegal ones?

The Op question is a bit unsettling.
Why would you want to silence the younger generation?
What are you scared of?
Obviously something.

Whereupon their VIOLENT CRIMES went through the roof.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
Don't see,THE US,CENTRAL OR SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES,ON THE LIST>>>>>BECAUSE YOUR DATA IS FLAWED,FALSE?......America is the worlds most violent and Murderous NATION by far
wow - what a moronic thing to say.

The 20 most dangerous countries in the world
not in the top 20

same

Most dangerous countries in the world 2017 – ranked

FIFTY dude. NUMBER FIFTY.

you should talk less and think more.
HO,HO,HO...I'm ROPING IN THE DOPES so easily,on this thread,you know the likes of Jon,Iceberg etc.,.....I will start again America and Americans are the MOST VIOLENT PEOPLE IN THE WESTERN WORLD,not in WAR ZONES throughout the World with Weapons supplied by those dealers in DEATH the US.......so I can understand your pathetic rebuttle....because I missed the crucial two words "WESTERN WORLD" but let me disect the Horrific Nature of Gun Violence perportrated by Americans ON AMERICANS

1...America has a 4.4% of the Worlds Population YET 45% of Privately Owned GUNS in the WORLD

2...Since December 2012 (Sandy Hook) There have been an incredible 1600 Mass Shootings since....DISGUSTING

3...As for GUN DEATHS per 1 Million of population...Australia leads the way(of course we do) at 1.4 GUN DEATHS,New Zealand are second at 1.6 GUN DEATHS.........The United States is the worst in the WESTERN WORLD at 29.7 GUN DEATHS PER 1 MILLION.

I could go on BUT THERE IS NO NEED...To you Idiots on here I deal in FACTS..........YOUR ARE THE MOST VIOLENT PEOPLE,YOU LIVE BY THE GUN AND DIE BY IT........THE 2nd should be REVOLKED COMPLETELY.........I am theliq,Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure.....I KICK IDIOTS ASS BECAUSE I CAN AND DO.see you around LOSERS IN EVERY WAY
Whereupon their VIOLENT CRIMES went through the roof.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
Don't see,THE US,CENTRAL OR SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES,ON THE LIST>>>>>BECAUSE YOUR DATA IS FLAWED,FALSE?......America is the worlds most violent and Murderous NATION by far

not in the top 20

same

HO,HO,HO...I'm ROPING IN THE DOPES so easily,on this thread,you know the likes of Jon,Iceberg etc.,.....I will start again America and Americans are the MOST VIOLENT PEOPLE IN THE WESTERN WORLD,not in WAR ZONES throughout the World with Weapons supplied by those dealers in DEATH the US.......so I can understand your pathetic rebuttle....because I missed the crucial two words "WESTERN WORLD" but let me disect the Horrific Nature of Gun Violence perportrated by Americans ON AMERICANS

1...America has a 4.4% of the Worlds Population YET 45% of Privately Owned GUNS in the WORLD

2...Since December 2012 (Sandy Hook) There have been an incredible 1600 Mass Shootings since....DISGUSTING

3...As for GUN DEATHS per 1 Million of population...Australia leads the way(of course we do) at 1.4 GUN DEATHS,New Zealand are second at 1.6 GUN DEATHS.........The United States is the worst in the WESTERN WORLD at 29.7 GUN DEATHS PER 1 MILLION.

I could go on BUT THERE IS NO NEED...To you Idiots on here I deal in FACTS..........YOUR ARE THE MOST VIOLENT PEOPLE,YOU LIVE BY THE GUN AND DIE BY IT........THE 2nd should be REVOLKED COMPLETELY.........I am theliq,Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure.....I KICK IDIOTS ASS BECAUSE I CAN AND DO.see you around LOSERS IN EVERY WAY

Why do are the Left Wingers so violent?
I find Right Wingers Totally Irritating...you show them the facts but to NO AVAIL,STUPID is the only word available about Dross Trolling like this...anyhow it's not Violent at all...but You would know Violence well like most Conservative Trash,1600 Mass Shootings in 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In the Western World,Australia the LOWEST GUN DEATHS PER 1 Million...USA 29.7 the HIGHEST PER 1 Million.

Let the Youth Speak.............and you Guys get OUT OF THE SYSTEM.....You Failed Big Time.

But Australia is not plagued with a large population of violent and backwards Democrats like America is. If you observe a map of crime and a map of Democrats Voters the maps perfectly overlap.

gun-violence-voting-maps.png

Last edited:
No,when Morons are running SHIT we have are say,and if that means we have to give our Bigger Cousins a BLOOD NOSE...so be it,we don't accept BULLSHIT from anyone,including you....GOT IT
Cry me a river... lol
Cry Tough,because you know you are weak...and so do we.....O Yeah
We have much bigger fish to fry in this country, firearm violence is the least of our worries. Lol
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America
So it appears because you take NO HEED IN THE DISGUSTING STATISTIC OF 1600 MASS SHOOTINGS SINCE Windy Hook(May they rest in Peace) in 2012,that's real time.

You are all hopeless
Like I said, cry me river... then mind your own business. Lol
Think we would be a least bit intimidated by a RASCLATT,BLOODCLATT like you,or do what you think Dopy

not in the top 20

same

not in the top 20

same

I find Right Wingers Totally Irritating...you show them the facts but to NO AVAIL,STUPID is the only word available about Dross Trolling like this...anyhow it's not Violent at all...but You would know Violence well like most Conservative Trash,1600 Mass Shootings in 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In the Western World,Australia the LOWEST GUN DEATHS PER 1 Million...USA 29.7 the HIGHEST PER 1 Million.

Let the Youth Speak.............and you Guys get OUT OF THE SYSTEM.....You Failed Big Time.

But Australia is not plagued with a large population of violent and backwards Democrats like America is. If you observe a map of crime and a map of Democrats Voters the maps perfectly overlap.

View attachment 180917
Silliest of Men,The WORD DEMOCRATES IS WRONG,....YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN "REPUBLICANS" you Ignorant Fool

not in the top 20

same

not in the top 20

same

View attachment 180917
IDIOCY the prerequist for minds like yours,you Banjup Banyo

View attachment 180909
This country needs to be better armed
Of course nothing could be further from the truth. Try again. You failed the first time.
Na, Rural and urban people will never see the issue in the same way.
It is pointless to even try, your ideas sound absolutely moronic to me, as do mine to you I am sure. Urban politics will never make any sense to the red areas of the county, just the facts.

You progressives stay in your little blue areas and mind your own business... lol
81LslTOxXiL._SX355_.jpg
Thanks for admitting you're looking forward to the next school massacre.
You keep your gun free zones, dead kids/people are your trophies to show for them.
Rural areas have better preventive ideas...
South Dakota Attorney General
What year did you first start TALKING SHIT ????????????????????

Dumbed down so even trump supporters can understand it.
View attachment 180656

33bd0e5e-5dd6-42ab-847a-243f92ca1d11-jpeg.180656

D. Create stick free zones........
No Todd,just TAKE AWAY THE STICK,THIS RESOLVES A and B....Simple...Trouble with the GUN LOBBY THEY BELIEVE IN Solution A...dumb bastards...steve

There are millions and millions of sticks.
The ban didn't take them away in Australia, why would your ban work in the US?

I realize liberals are morons, but come on, stop huffing the paint.
Todd this is just not true,we have far less weapons.....No Mass shootings since Port Arthur 30 odd years ago,compared to the US since Sandy Hook 2012,in 6 years over 1600 Mass Shootings.!!!!!!!!!..Your sticks ARE MERELY STRAWS,SO STOP CLUTCHING AT THEM....steve by the way the paint was already dry

Todd this is just not true,we have far less weapons

How many did you have before, including illegal ones?

How many do you have now, including illegal ones?
Gee Todd,you are the only Guy that gives me such tasks,thanks,I'll see if I can get an accurate figure...st

Last edited:

Since the student survivors of the mass murder at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School began their drive to ban the sale of semi-automatic, assault type rifles, the tremendous response from other students nationwide has turned their cause into a strong, grass roots movement.

Conservatives and their leaders are deeply concerned over the possible results this overwhelming number of kids could have. Conservatives, gun nuts, and Republican politicians are appalled by these kids demanding their safety be a priority over the gun nuts’ lunatic desire to own the phallic symbol that is their favorite to stroke and kiss.

Due to this uncontrollable fear conservatives have at the thought of losing their penile substitute, Mitch McConnell decided to ignore the growing number of young voters in this movement. With the coming mid-term elections, these many, many, many students now have the potential to join with tens-of-millions of progressive voters and put the Democrats in control of congress.

In addition to Mitch, conservative community leaders, conservatives on school boards and school administrators have done all they can to stifle the students’ enthusiasm. And now, the National Parks Service is doing so.

A “March For Our Lives” rally was planned by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to take place on the Mall in D.C., but organizers were refused a permit by the National Parks Service management. A representative for the Park Service cited a conflict with a “talent show” as the reason.

The co-executive producer of “Dancing With the Stars” Deena Katz was brought in by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to plan the major event and has a nearly $2 million budget. The money is was raised with a “GoFundMe page, along with donations from Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and George and Amal Clooney.”

The “talent show” permit application listed equipment for the film crew’s use for the Mall as two tables, two bikes and jump ropes.

The list on the permit application for the March For Our Lives rally included 14 Jumbotrons, 2,000 chairs and 2,000 portable restrooms to be funded with part of the $2 million.

This equipment will be used by the “student speakers, musical performers, guest speakers and video tributes,” and up to an estimated 500,000 attendees, according to the permit application.

The D.C. location for March For Our Lives rally is just one of many big and small events planned in cities across the nation on the same day.

For the conservatives, the gun nuts, and Republican politicians sworn to serve the NRA, be afraid, be very afraid. And keep trying to silence this protest by these young voters. Their anger is not going away, and their numbers are growing. How many millions in 2018? And how many millions more in 2020? Yes, be afraid, be very, very afraid. (And keep pi$$ing them off. It can only help their cause.)

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). Their mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.353cdd5cb3f1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/march-for-our-lives-gun-control-rally-bumped-from-mall-by-talent-show/2018/03/01/ad8c7268-1cc6-11e8-9496-c89dc446c2d3_story.html?utm_term=.66b0cab356d5

They'll shut up when it is no longer profitable.

You are the idiot who said world's most violent. Now you go running for an Asterix disclaimer.

Now, what wars are going on in the Phillipines n other countries on the list?
You are Pathetic,if you knew anything about anything you Idiot you would know that the Phillipines are having a civil war in parts of that country and have been for about 5 years,...I NOTE YOU SILENCE ON THE American Violence on my post,of course you did ....your generation are past your use by date.....Time for the Youth of America to take over......AUSTRALIA THE LEAST GUN DEATHS IN THE WORLD....FACT......WINNERS ALL THE WAY.....NOW SOD OFF and take all your shit and shitty possee with you

And as a FOOTNOTE....MARKLE WHY WOULD YOU THINK YOUR DREADFUL STATISTICS are FUNNY.....there is some thing Mental about you and others You need HELP
You are so cute when you are whatever this is.
You have LOST THIS ARGUEMENT,maybe because you Brain is 2/3's under polar ice water
You must not have been loved enough as a child.
I have to Laugh,how come YOU ended up like you are
Education.

You are kinda boring dude. Like a 1 trick hate pony.

View attachment 180910
View attachment 180909
This country needs to be better armed
Of course nothing could be further from the truth. Try again. You failed the first time.
It is pointless to even try, your ideas sound absolutely moronic to me, as do mine to you I am sure. Urban politics will never make any sense to the red areas of the county, just the facts.

You progressives stay in your little blue areas and mind your own business... lol
81LslTOxXiL._SX355_.jpg
You keep your gun free zones, dead kids/people are your trophies to show for them.
You quickly hop on the warm bodies and politicize the tragedies.
There is no reason under the sun where any citizen should own AR-15's. None whatever.
Plus the 2nd amendment doesn't give you the right to own one either.
Every solution you idiots come up with is endorsed by the terrorist organization, the NRA because it improves their profit margins.
You're part of the problem not even close to the solution.
The #ENOUGH movement has legs. They're here to stay.

1) It wasn't the conservatives who practically trampled each other to get in front of the cameras and start screaming demands before the shooter's name was even known, and before the coroner even had a chance to zip up the body bags, Chuckles, so don't tell US about "hopping on warm bodies and politicizing".

2) There are the exact same reasons to own an AR15 as there are for any other gun. The fact that you think it looks and sounds scary means absolutely nothing.

3) Unless the 2nd Amendment suddenly developed an "emanation from the penumbras" in the last five minutes and now reads, "keep and bear arms, except for AR15s", it does, in fact, give us the right to own one.

4) If your negotiating position is "You can only offer options the NRA doesn't like", then you might as well go home and come back to the table when you're serious.

5) The fact that stupid, pointless shit never dies and continues to shamble around like a particularly brain-damaged zombie doesn't obligate anyone to take it seriously.

The Op question is a bit unsettling.
Why would you want to silence the younger generation?
What are you scared of?
Obviously something.

In case you missed it, lackwit, the OP was written by a LEFTIST. Which means WE are not asking "Can we silence them?" The OP question is nothing more than another left-wing circle jerk so that all of you can sit around and wail and gnash your teeth about some apocryphal oppression you're just SURE is coming down the pike, which has actually never crossed our minds.

We neither need nor want to silence them, because their scripted hormonal outbursts have no more relevance to the real world than adolescent obnoxiousness ever does.

The fear is yours, not ours.

View attachment 180910
View attachment 180909 Of course nothing could be further from the truth. Try again. You failed the first time.

81LslTOxXiL._SX355_.jpg
You quickly hop on the warm bodies and politicize the tragedies.
There is no reason under the sun where any citizen should own AR-15's. None whatever.
Plus the 2nd amendment doesn't give you the right to own one either.
Every solution you idiots come up with is endorsed by the terrorist organization, the NRA because it improves their profit margins.
You're part of the problem not even close to the solution.
The #ENOUGH movement has legs. They're here to stay.

1) It wasn't the conservatives who practically trampled each other to get in front of the cameras and start screaming demands before the shooter's name was even known, and before the coroner even had a chance to zip up the body bags, Chuckles, so don't tell US about "hopping on warm bodies and politicizing".

2) There are the exact same reasons to own an AR15 as there are for any other gun. The fact that you think it looks and sounds scary means absolutely nothing.

3) Unless the 2nd Amendment suddenly developed an "emanation from the penumbras" in the last five minutes and now reads, "keep and bear arms, except for AR15s", it does, in fact, give us the right to own one.

4) If your negotiating position is "You can only offer options the NRA doesn't like", then you might as well go home and come back to the table when you're serious.

5) The fact that stupid, pointless shit never dies and continues to shamble around like a particularly brain-damaged zombie doesn't obligate anyone to take it seriously.

"Arms" include the weapons of war. Today's arms, notwithstanding Scalia's excessive defense in Heller, have an ability far beyond the imagination of those who signed off on the Bill of Rights. We've seen how effective an AR15 is in killing and maiming, common sense suggests such a weapon in the hands of untrained civilians of any age, is a foolish policy.

Forum List

Back