Chew on This One; Trump Won 44% of the Hispanic Voters in Nevada

Nevada hand counted all the votes in the state in less than an hour, so 44% of what ?

44% of 8%

:lmao:

• White85%
  • Trump47%
  • Rubio25%
  • Cruz21%
  • Carson4%
  • Kasich3%
  • Bush0%

• Black1%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

• Hispanic/Latino8%
  • Trump45%
  • Rubio28%
  • Cruz18%
  • Kasich4%
  • Carson3%
  • Bush1%

• Asian2%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

• Other3%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

chew it.

This is a total pile of bull shit! There is no way in hell this information could have been gathered from the caucuses. Once you showed your ID, you signed your name in the book and was given a ballot with nothing more than the names of the candidates. No numbers. No ID of any kind. They were put into an envelope with no separations for any of the above.

There were no post-voting interviews.

THERE WAS NO MECHANISM WHATEVER FOR DETERMINING THIS INFORMATION.

Voter registration does not include any of this information and that is that.

You don't think in terms of evil..... And yet you say things like good and bad, selfish and giving. If there is nothing evil about 'bad' and 'selfish', then what do those terms mean?

it means some people are just jerks. It doesn't mean most of them deserve to be tormented for all eternity.

Hitler burned Ann Frank once. He's evil.
God is burning Ann Frank for all eternity. Christians call him "good".

I've never understood why people try and blame G-d for their own choices. Like my roommate who would eat two chocolate cakes (literally), and then a year later cry and weep that they have diabetes, and how did G-d let that happen.

No.... You made a choice, it had a bad consequence, it's your consequence. G-d didn't do anything to you.

Yeah, the problem with that philosophy is "who is going to hell and for what".

Murderers, rapists, yeah, those guys, maybe?

But someone who is a little selfish or doesn't get on with his parents, they need to be in Hell, too? Or someone who might otherwise be a nice person,

I have a very good friend from Japan. Nicest person I know, really. But she doesn't believe in Jesus. NOt her fault, she didn't grow up in a country were Jesus was the predominant Sky Pixie. So does she deserve to go to hell for not worshipping a sky pixie that she never heard of by virtue of geography.

I mean, I can go on all day about how totally fucked up your "Morality" is.

Nevada hand counted all the votes in the state in less than an hour, so 44% of what ?

44% of 8%

:lmao:

• White85%
  • Trump47%
  • Rubio25%
  • Cruz21%
  • Carson4%
  • Kasich3%
  • Bush0%

• Black1%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

• Hispanic/Latino8%
  • Trump45%
  • Rubio28%
  • Cruz18%
  • Kasich4%
  • Carson3%
  • Bush1%

• Asian2%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

• Other3%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

chew it.

This is a total pile of bull shit! There is no way in hell this information could have been gathered from the caucuses. Once you showed your ID, you signed your name in the book and was given a ballot with nothing more than the names of the candidates. No numbers. No ID of any kind. They were put into an envelope with no separations for any of the above.

There were no post-voting interviews.

THERE WAS NO MECHANISM WHATEVER FOR DETERMINING THIS INFORMATION.

Voter registration does not include any of this information and that is that.

Its based on surveys and wishful thinking by Democrats wanting to protect their illlusion that they are the sole representation of minorities across AMerica, and all they are doing is exploiting their votes.

You don't think in terms of evil..... And yet you say things like good and bad, selfish and giving. If there is nothing evil about 'bad' and 'selfish', then what do those terms mean?

it means some people are just jerks. It doesn't mean most of them deserve to be tormented for all eternity.

Hitler burned Ann Frank once. He's evil.
God is burning Ann Frank for all eternity. Christians call him "good".

I've never understood why people try and blame G-d for their own choices. Like my roommate who would eat two chocolate cakes (literally), and then a year later cry and weep that they have diabetes, and how did G-d let that happen.

No.... You made a choice, it had a bad consequence, it's your consequence. G-d didn't do anything to you.

Yeah, the problem with that philosophy is "who is going to hell and for what".

Murderers, rapists, yeah, those guys, maybe?

But someone who is a little selfish or doesn't get on with his parents, they need to be in Hell, too? Or someone who might otherwise be a nice person,

I have a very good friend from Japan. Nicest person I know, really. But she doesn't believe in Jesus. NOt her fault, she didn't grow up in a country were Jesus was the predominant Sky Pixie. So does she deserve to go to hell for not worshipping a sky pixie that she never heard of by virtue of geography.

I mean, I can go on all day about how totally fucked up your "Morality" is.

You keep trying to attack something that you can't hurt. It's very amusing, but pointless to my question.

You said this person is nice. By what standard do you claim she is 'nice'? You claim some are jerks. By whose standard do you claim they are jerks?

What is the basis you are using to make a moral judgment of people? You do know that you are making moral judgement, while claiming others morality is wrong.... right? You know that's what you are doing?

Why should anyone take your version of morality over any other?

You keep trying to attack something that you can't hurt. It's very amusing, but pointless to my question.

You said this person is nice. By what standard do you claim she is 'nice'? You claim some are jerks. By whose standard do you claim they are jerks?

What is the basis you are using to make a moral judgment of people? You do know that you are making moral judgement, while claiming others morality is wrong.... right? You know that's what you are doing?

I am glad you are admitting you can't defend your big book of fairy tales

Because Joes morality is innately superior to your morality because he knows it hurts him, his kind and his future interests, so that proves he is doing it for the greater good, in his twisted fucktard mind.

Yep, the guy that supposedly hates Hispanics and is wanting to deport all of them, he won 44% of Hispanics voters.

When have Trumps critics been right about this guy? I mean like EVER?

Nevada caucuses results: Donald Trump wins Latino vote - CNN Video

That is the problem with folks that lie, it is hard to keep the story straight.
Just like they are lying right now about Trump being unable to clinch the nomination prior to the convention and lie about him not being able to beat Hillary.

Yep, the guy that supposedly hates Hispanics and is wanting to deport all of them, he won 44% of Hispanics voters.

That is the problem with folks that lie, it is hard to keep the story straight.
Just like they are lying right now about Trump being unable to clinch the nomination prior to the convention and lie about him not being able to beat Hillary.

Once again I quote the greatest president of my lifetime, 'It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'

I truly believe that a lot of things they say they really believe. But sincerity doesn't mean correct. But then again there is a large majority of the liberal left that just lies to either cause a ruckus or try and get their way. For example, Mrs Tulza Clinton outright lies about sniper fire and it is just pooh-poohed as misremembering.

Once again I quote the greatest president of my lifetime, 'It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'

THis would be the senile of fool who tripled the national debt and made deals with terrorists? That fucked up old fool?

Nope, that is the guy who won by true landslides and you folks like to lie about. Funny how you folks seem to think Reagan saving the disaster that Clinton started is a problem but Obama raising the debt more than all the presidents before himself is not a problem. Even though he actually fixed very little.

Those Republican Hispanics are a tiny minority in most states, including Nevada. In the national general election you're going to see how insignificant this 44% of REPUBLICAN hispanic voters is.

My belief is that what we will see is that democrats don't have the lock on Hispanics, blacks and other minorities that they traditionally have. They, along with the rest of the US, will realize the harm being done by ILLEGAL immigration and will vote their own self-interest just like everyone else.

Nope, that is the guy who won by true landslides and you folks like to lie about. Funny how you folks seem to think Reagan saving the disaster that Clinton started is a problem but Obama raising the debt more than all the presidents before himself is not a problem. Even though he actually fixed very little.

"Reagan saving the disaster Clinton started"? Did Clinton have a TARDIS?

The thing is, Reagan didn't save anything. He tripled the national debt in 8 years (raising twice as much debt as all the presidents before him) because he wanted to give his rich backers a huge tax cut. When the rich don't pay their fair share, you are going to have debts! What a fucking dumbass.

THis would be the senile of fool who tripled the national debt and made deals with terrorists? That fucked up old fool?

That you think Reagan was president after Clinton speaks loudly towards your state of mind.

40. Reagan
41. GHW Bush
42. Clinton​

As does your thinking that Obama raised the debt more than every other president before him.

Obama .......................... $8.6t
All others combined ... $10.6t​

Those Republican Hispanics are a tiny minority in most states, including Nevada. In the national general election you're going to see how insignificant this 44% of REPUBLICAN hispanic voters is.

My belief is that what we will see is that democrats don't have the lock on Hispanics, blacks and other minorities that they traditionally have. They, along with the rest of the US, will realize the harm being done by ILLEGAL immigration and will vote their own self-interest just like everyone else.
But the harm isn't being done by illegal immigrants. The harm is being done by our fellow Americans who HIRE illegal immigrants. You aren't going to stop illegal immigration until people hiring them are held accountable. And there won't be any wall built. Trump just lied or is a disillusioned fool!

But the harm isn't being done by illegal immigrants. The harm is being done by our fellow Americans who HIRE illegal immigrants. You aren't going to stop illegal immigration until people hiring them are held accountable. And there won't be any wall built. Trump just lied or is a disillusioned fool!

I agree, to stop the illegal immigrants from taking jobs then the employer needs to receive a heavy fine. That is part of the medicine to cure the problem. But the actual illegals is symptoms of the disease.

I agree, to stop the illegal immigrants from taking jobs then the employer needs to receive a heavy fine. That is part of the medicine to cure the problem. But the actual illegals is symptoms of the disease.
There won't be any illegals if they have nothing to come here for. The anchor baby law has to be repealed too. That is the one thing I might agree with Trump on.

Sweet baby Jesus you people are stuppppid. Nevada is a Caucus state where less than 1% of either party shows up to stand around for 3 hours to cast a vote. Furthermore, this is based on an EXIT poll, where most people won't stop to answer questions from some idiot who's standing there asking questions and taking notes. The opt would love you to believe this bull shit because Donald Trump stated that Latino's just love him. This poll is equivalent to polling 10 Mexicans and 4-1/2 of them said they voted for Trump, so that means they're in is column--LOL

Trump is polling at a negative 80% with Latino's. This means that Latino's hate him. The GOP nominee needs at least 46% of this block to win the White House. The GOP nominee has needed at least 40% of this block since Ronald Reagan to win the White House, so this is nothing new for Republicans. Hispanics represent 17% of the population or 23 million voters that are now in Hillary Clinton's column. 4.5 million more just registered as 1st time voters to cast a vote against Donald Trump. Even the Republican Latino block stated months ago they would not support a Trump nominee.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/u...-to-vote-against-him.html?mwrsm=Facebook&_r=0

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif

Trump and his supporters have chased off so many voting blocks, the only way he can win is if dogs and cats are allowed to vote. Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country BLUE from sea to shining sea on election night.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back