Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

anybody find any explosive demolitions yet?

i didnt think so... :cuckoo:
A incendiary chemical was discovered.
only if you believe that idiot jones

Or FEMA?

Official FEMA scientists Jonathan Barnett, Ronald R. Biederman, and R. D. Sisson, Jr. study sulfur found from the steel of wtc:

In Appendix C of FEMA's May 1, 2002 "investigative" report on why the towers collapsed, reference was made to a corrosive substance found on WTC steel: "The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of samples 1 and 2 constitute an unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified."

Source: [link to www.fema.gov]

This called for further study, to determine what the source of this sulfur was, and what caused the steel to severely erode and corrode. But was this done? NIST, whose job it was to conduct such an investigation in order to silence skeptics, admits that it did no such thing:

"NIST did not test for the residue of...[explosive] compounds in the steel....NIST concluded that there were no explosives or controlled demolition involved in the collapses of the WTC towers."

Source: [link to wtc.nist.gov]

or this guy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNQq7XBLwc&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23n0Vr_A1TQ&feature=related[/ame]

Or him?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82ialxI0SvE&feature=related[/ame]

Or this?

Care to address your slander DiveCoward?

LOL, I even own his ass when I have him on ignore......

Oh that is so rich.

Fucking dumbass doesn't know I see his posts if someone reposts it... :lol: :lol: :lol:
he's not that bright
;)

Yeah, well, he/she/it has proved that many times.

yeah I guess it makes me not bright in the fact that I dont worship the corporate controlled media and corrupt goverment agencys as the truth.Im not very bright since i listen to credible witnesses such as firefighters,demolition experts,architects,engineers and scientists from around the world and top ranking military experts as well.:lol::lol: Im not very bright Gomer thinks since I go by what the laws of physics scientists have gove by for thousands of years.:lol::lol: when you going to hook up with the man you worship Bill "I never had sex with this woman: Clinton and get that comedy routine started?:lol::lol: you seriously should consider it.:lol: great classic comedy material as usual Gomer,you kill me.:lol:

Last edited:
lol.just when i was starting to give you crediblity you prove you have none because you have been caught lying.:lol:you said you had me on ignore. NOW you prove you were lying by responding ,not only do you lie here disinfo agent,you lie as well saying he has changed his story when he hasnt.:lol:thanks for proving how you lie all the time.:lol: oh and I did not respond to you moron,i was telling the truthers how you are a moron,thats NOT addressing your post,big difference there idiot..:lol: you make Gomer pyle look like a genius.the sad thing is You are real and he isnt.:lol: "rolls on floor laughing.":lol:
he replied to MY post, moron, he doesnt have ME on ignore

LOL, I even own his ass when I have him on ignore......

Oh that is so rich.

Fucking dumbass doesn't know I see his posts if someone reposts it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking dumbass you are alright.:lol: yeah your so interested in ignoring my posts,thats why you read them when someone reposts them.:lol::lol: oh THAT is so rich Gomer.:lol:

you STILL cant dodge the FACTS that since i have your lovers divecunt and candyfag on ignore,that their thier lives are so pathetic and sad they seek attention cause they still talk to themselves addressing my posts.How pathetic.:lol::lol: you also prove in spades you are reading my posts after CLAIMING you have me on ignore is the ONLY reason I am not being a moron like those two lovers of yours are by replying to you.:lol::lol: again looks like that ignore button is working great for you,thats why you address my posts.:lol:

Last edited:
[candycorn;
You're the one on public assistance; not me.You're the one having to peel internet off the public library; not me.

You try to elevate yourself by fantasizing that the other person is on assistance and at the library using the Internet... how pathetic are you ?

Your'e the one continuously posting on AWE.com where nobody goes anymore; not me.

Nobody ? there is a message board but nobody post there ?.. but you go there and read all of 9/11s post ? ...wtf is wrong with you ?

Fuck you and the horse you likely fucked this morning

Now your imaginings go to beastiality ? wow are you creepy

yeah thats pretty hysterical and pathetic alright that he likes to fantasize that Im on assistance and at the library alright.:lol: funny how he likes to try and elevate himself that way alright.

proof that he is the biggest idiot that ever lived.like you said,funny that he thinks NOBODY goes to AWE anymore. just because him and his lover gomer dont go there,he automatically says NOBODY goes there anymore to post.great comedy routine,no wonder these two lovers hooked up.their posts is the most hysterical comedy relief.:lol::lol::lol:

sure is creepy,funny how him and divecunt dodge the facts that they seek attention replying to someone who has him on ignore by evading it not addressing that and bringing up something else irrelevent.Thats how the troll ALWAYS acts in his debates,he evades things as you already know by dodging the points and bringing up something else irrelevent.:lol::lol: Thats WHY I put the troll ignore ages ago. their comedy routines is too much,i cant take it anymore,i got to take a break from here for a while,this is just too much.:lol:that last comment of his,that logic he has that cause him and gomer have no interest in AWE anymore,that they automatically think NOBODY goes there anymore to post is so much the funniest comedy routine he has EVER come up with before since he got here.His comedy kills me.he will never be able to top that one.priceless,that one was the ultimate bomb.:lol::lol::lol: im glad YOU can tolerate the troll and still read his posts otherwise i would have missed out on that great bit he came up with.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Look at his Wikipedia page; you'll probably want to bathe after reading it. Rodriguez is a slimeball.

There is no need we already know he's a liar.

again you agents amuse me.as always you agents have to use wikipedia as a soucre material when everybody knows wiki can type in anything they want there.:lol: great comedy material as always Gomer.:lol::lol::lol:

At least we don't have to use the public library...musta sucked yesterday with the welfare offices closed...libraries closed...; generally the only real life humans that talk to you only because they're forced.

PS: Fuck you.

There is no need we already know he's a liar.

again you agents amuse me.as always you agents have to use wikipedia as a soucre material when everybody knows wiki can type in anything they want there.:lol: great comedy material as always Gomer.:lol::lol::lol:

At least we don't have to use the public library...musta sucked yesterday with the welfare offices closed...libraries closed...; generally the only real life humans that talk to you only because they're forced.

What kind of woman are you? It's gross listening to someone this ignorant and naive talk with such anger. It's grossing me out.

physics are physics. Science is Science. Video evidence is video evidence. Witnesses are Witnesses. Government Reports? What are those? That is what you base your beliefs off of ONLY? Why don't you look at some alternate theories that involve FACTS. Wouldn't you like to know the truth of why we attacked Afghanistan? Why we are in debt? Why 3,000 people were brutally murdered? Why the patriot act was enacted? Why TSA and DHS exist? Do you really not CARE? That is so disheartening to think about, but I think its true, you don't give a shit about any of it. Or it's cognitive dissonance.

NIST Collapse Model
More than six years after starting its investigation, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) issued its final report on Building 7 in November 2008. The most important part of NIST’s report was a collapse model that bore no resemblance to the observed collapse. In Part 3 of NIST Finally Admits Freefall, Mr. Chandler explains the centrality of the model in NIST’s investigation:

“NIST’s so-called investigation actually consists of finding a way to reproduce the mysterious collapse of the building using a computer model. The assumption is that if the computer model can be made to reproduce the observed collapse pattern, that must be how it happened… The very process of running the model until it produces the kind of results you’re looking for is called selection bias. If you think about it, NIST’s methodology is explicitly based on selection bias. Even if you can show what might have happened, it doesn’t show what actually did happen.”

Despite adjusting its inputs to achieve the desired result, the NIST model does not come close to reproducing the observed collapse:

NIST-collapse-model-building-7.jpg

This is also apparent by watching the two video animations of NIST’s collapse model and comparing them to video footage of the observed collapse.

WTC 7 NIST MODEL VS. REALITY

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The clearest discrepancy is the deformation of the external structure in the model, which does not occur in the observed collapse. Mr. Chandler identifies a second glaring discrepancy, saying:

“One fact we do know about NIST’s model is it does not allow for free fall. The best they could do is 5.4 seconds for the building to crumple down through 18 floors. Crumpling absorbs energy, and that makes free fall impossible. There’s nothing in the models we have been shown that even resemble a three-stage collapse with a free fall component. After all, as Shyam Sunder put it himself, ‘free fall happens only when there are no structural components below the falling section of the building.’ Any natural scenario is going to involve a progression of failures and these don’t happen instantaneously.”

Although NIST’s model is false, based on its failure to reproduce the observed collapse, it cannot be falsified because NIST did not release its modeling data. Mr. Chandler explains:

“NIST claims their computer model can account for the observed phenomena, so let’s look at NIST’s model – except we can’t. The software they used to do the modeling is available, but their model actually consists of all the numbers and measurements and assumptions together with any tweaks to the system they might have used to get it to come out the way they wanted. If that information were released, their results could be checked by anyone with the appropriate skills and software tools. But NIST has not released the numbers. All we have been shown are some of the selected animated outputs they were able to get their model to produce… The very fact that NIST has not released their model strongly suggests they don’t want their results checked. In other words, their results are intended to be taken strictly on faith.”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related[/ame]

What does it take for you to accept these facts? Why won't you acknowledge them? What are you afraid of?

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

[candycorn;
You're the one on public assistance; not me.You're the one having to peel internet off the public library; not me.

You try to elevate yourself by fantasizing that the other person is on assistance and at the library using the Internet... how pathetic are you ?

Nobody ? there is a message board but nobody post there ?.. but you go there and read all of 9/11s post ? ...wtf is wrong with you ?

Fuck you and the horse you likely fucked this morning

Now your imaginings go to beastiality ? wow are you creepy

yeah thats pretty hysterical and pathetic alright that he likes to fantasize that Im on assistance and at the library alright.:lol: funny how he likes to try and elevate himself that way alright.

proof that he is the biggest idiot that ever lived.like you said,funny that he thinks NOBODY goes to AWE anymore. just because him and his lover gomer dont go there,he automatically says NOBODY goes there anymore to post.great comedy routine,no wonder these two lovers hooked up.their posts is the most hysterical comedy relief.:lol::lol::lol:

sure is creepy,funny how him and divecunt dodge the facts that they seek attention replying to someone who has him on ignore by evading it not addressing that and bringing up something else irrelevent.Thats how the troll ALWAYS acts in his debates,he evades things as you already know by dodging the points and bringing up something else irrelevent.:lol::lol: Thats WHY I put the troll ignore ages ago. their comedy routines is too much,i cant take it anymore,i got to take a break from here for a while,this is just too much.:lol:that last comment of his,that logic he has that cause him and gomer have no interest in AWE anymore,that they automatically think NOBODY goes there anymore to post is so much the funniest comedy routine he has EVER come up with before since he got here.His comedy kills me.he will never be able to top that one.priceless,that one was the ultimate bomb.:lol::lol::lol: im glad YOU can tolerate the troll and still read his posts otherwise i would have missed out on that great bit he came up with.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i still cant get over how pathetic and sad your life is candyfag that you dodge the facts that you and divecunt seek attention so much by talking to yourselfs addressing the posts of someone who has you on ignore.:lol:

that it the most pathetic sad life anybody can possibly have:lol: you dodge that fact by bringing up something so totally irrelevent such as how many people post at AWE.priceless.i love it.:lol: i hate it when people give you the attention you seek by replying to you,makes my ignore button ineffective.grrrrrr.

well since he DID reply to you and i was curious what he was talking about,i cant get over your logic that cause YOU and Gomer dont go there anymore to post,NOBODY does.you kill me.:lol::lol:

and better yet,like eots said,you go there to read my posts,you gave that away by saying you know that i still go there.:lol::lol: you will never top that one,thats just the ulitmate bomb,the riot of the century.:lol::lol: i really need to take my own cue and stop replying to you now cause im just giving you the attention you desperately seek.nobody goes there to post anymore according to you,but your life is so sad you go there to read my posts,i love it.best comedy material ever.:lol: you,divecunt and gomer need to compare your notes when hooking up with clinton to get that comedy routine started.again call it the 4 most honest people in the world group.:lol: I just had to mention that one more time,could not resist.cause like i said,that one tops all of your comedy routines you have.hahahahahahaha.you'll never be able to top THAT one.you can be amusing at times,i give you credit for that.:lol: nobody goes there to AWE anymore,thats why YOU go there. to read the posts of sept 11th. I love it.:lol:

Last edited:

What kind of woman are you? It's gross listening to someone this ignorant and naive talk with such anger. It's grossing me out.

physics are physics. Science is Science. Video evidence is video evidence. Witnesses are Witnesses. Government Reports? What are those? That is what you base your beliefs off of ONLY? Why don't you look at some alternate theories that involve FACTS. Wouldn't you like to know the truth of why we attacked Afghanistan? Why we are in debt? Why 3,000 people were brutally murdered? Why the patriot act was enacted? Why TSA and DHS exist? Do you really not CARE? That is so disheartening to think about, but I think its true, you don't give a shit about any of it. Or it's cognitive dissonance.

NIST Collapse Model
More than six years after starting its investigation, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) issued its final report on Building 7 in November 2008. The most important part of NIST’s report was a collapse model that bore no resemblance to the observed collapse. In Part 3 of NIST Finally Admits Freefall, Mr. Chandler explains the centrality of the model in NIST’s investigation:

“NIST’s so-called investigation actually consists of finding a way to reproduce the mysterious collapse of the building using a computer model. The assumption is that if the computer model can be made to reproduce the observed collapse pattern, that must be how it happened… The very process of running the model until it produces the kind of results you’re looking for is called selection bias. If you think about it, NIST’s methodology is explicitly based on selection bias. Even if you can show what might have happened, it doesn’t show what actually did happen.”

Despite adjusting its inputs to achieve the desired result, the NIST model does not come close to reproducing the observed collapse:

NIST-collapse-model-building-7.jpg

This is also apparent by watching the two video animations of NIST’s collapse model and comparing them to video footage of the observed collapse.

WTC 7 NIST MODEL VS. REALITY

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The clearest discrepancy is the deformation of the external structure in the model, which does not occur in the observed collapse. Mr. Chandler identifies a second glaring discrepancy, saying:

“One fact we do know about NIST’s model is it does not allow for free fall. The best they could do is 5.4 seconds for the building to crumple down through 18 floors. Crumpling absorbs energy, and that makes free fall impossible. There’s nothing in the models we have been shown that even resemble a three-stage collapse with a free fall component. After all, as Shyam Sunder put it himself, ‘free fall happens only when there are no structural components below the falling section of the building.’ Any natural scenario is going to involve a progression of failures and these don’t happen instantaneously.”

Although NIST’s model is false, based on its failure to reproduce the observed collapse, it cannot be falsified because NIST did not release its modeling data. Mr. Chandler explains:

“NIST claims their computer model can account for the observed phenomena, so let’s look at NIST’s model – except we can’t. The software they used to do the modeling is available, but their model actually consists of all the numbers and measurements and assumptions together with any tweaks to the system they might have used to get it to come out the way they wanted. If that information were released, their results could be checked by anyone with the appropriate skills and software tools. But NIST has not released the numbers. All we have been shown are some of the selected animated outputs they were able to get their model to produce… The very fact that NIST has not released their model strongly suggests they don’t want their results checked. In other words, their results are intended to be taken strictly on faith.”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related[/ame]

What does it take for you to accept these facts? Why won't you acknowledge them? What are you afraid of?

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

you got to remember,these people you are addressing,arent just people in denial and afraid of the truth like a lot of them that post here ARE,the ones YOU been talking to are government disinformation agents just doing what their handlers pay them to do,come here and post disinformation,propaganda and lies,thats why they wont accept the facts or acknowledge them and can only came back with childish insults like fuck off and name calling.thats what they always do when they cant refute the evidence or facts.most the people that come on that are not agents and are just in denial and afraid,you'll find their too afraid to deal with evidence and facts,that they wont even address your points and will just leave when confronted with evidence and facts.they dont keep coming back constantly posting propaganda and lies like these trolls do.thats how you can distinguish the ones afraid and in denial,over the ones that are paid agents,the ones that arent,leave and dont come back.they dont devote themselves to coming here to the conspiracy section and posting propaganda and lies like these agents you have been talking to do.:cool:

Last edited:
he's not that bright
;)

yeah I guess it makes me not bright in the fact that I dont worship the corporate controlled media and corrupt goverment agencys as the truth.Im not very bright since i listen to credible witnesses such as firefighters,demolition experts,architects,engineers and scientists from around the world and top ranking military experts as well.:lol::lol: Im not very bright Gomer thinks since I go by what the laws of physics scientists have gove by for thousands of years.:lol::lol: when you going to hook up with the man you worship Bill "I never had sex with this woman: Clinton and get that comedy routine started?:lol::lol: you seriously should consider it.:lol: great classic comedy material as usual Gomer,you kill me.:lol:

these agents can only fling shit in defeat like the trolls they are cause they KNOW they cant get around these facts.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

these agents can only fling shit in defeat like the trolls they are cause they KNOW they cant get around these facts.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
LOL yeah, we are all "agents"

LOL

LOL yeah, we are all "agents"

LOL

No not all there is the odd uniformed dupe that drops by and makes a post or two and then there are the well informed but mental ones such as yourself and then the paid trolls

Forum List

Back