CNN Sues.....

It's funny to watch a bunch of hypocrites pretend that they are outraged by this "attack" when they have literally no problem with Trump bragging that he grabs women by their genitalia.

It's funny to watch a bunch of hypocrites pretend that they are outraged by this "attack" when they have literally no problem with Trump bragging that he grabs women by their genitalia.

False locker room boasting vs. a battery?

Battery is more serious every time! (Except for those accustomed to disregarding the rule of law).

The Only Thing CNN Shows By Suing Trump WH Over Stripping Of Acosta WH Press Credentials: Hatred Of Trump

Trump. “CNN should be ashamed of itself having you working for them.
You are a rude, terrible person; you shouldn’t be working for CNN.”

Do you think that CNN has a case against President Trump or do you think that their case will be thrown out?

CNN is making money off of fueling Left Wing Crackpot hate.
Acosta is enraged that President Trump is standing up for America's right to control its border crossings and immigration.
Millions of Democrat Voters are like Acosta, they are Racist Aztlan Nationalist who want to change America into a Latino country.

View attachment 228530
Grab em by the p00ssies

If we are to be honest calling that assault is laughable at best. Having said that Acosta does not have a constitutional right to the press room so fuck him and CNN.

pNlflyW.jpg

The funny thing is there is NO right to have a pass. White House events are by invitation, CNN filing a lawsuit is actual grounds for barring anyone in the organization. It would be unethical for anyone in the administration to have any type of contact with any person in any entity connected with CNN. Stupid liberals think they have the right to do as they please and violate the rights of others with no retaliation, they pull it off only because others are so far above their petty actions until they go too far to ignore.

Make Acosta sit in the back, if he moves forward in a threatening manner, have the Secret Service deal with him

Funny what you snowflakes call assault.

Acosta jumped the line of reporters.
Then Acosta pushed her.
He should have been a real man and just handed her the mic.

View attachment 228532
So a picture of her up in his face reaching into his body grabbing at a mic that he was holding proves that he assaulted her? Are you high?

He shoved her
Keep dreaming dude. There is video... your assault narrative is a complete joke

False locker room boasting vs. a battery?

Battery is more serious every time! (Except for those accustomed to disregarding the rule of law).
LOL! See....hilarious. You're an entertaining bunch. I will give you that. Fucking trained monkeys.

Acosta should be charged with a misdemeanor Battery.
I'm sure the Authorities will appreciate the doctored video presented by the WH as "evidence". :71:

Doctored my ass. I saw it live. The second someone puts hands on someone against their will, that's a misdemeanor Battery. Includes spitting on someone too.

So the Intern should be be arrested for assault... She is the aggressor...

Simple, if I have something in my hand and someone comes to grab it (ownership aside), they are the aggressor.

She reached in and tried to pull the mic out of Jim's hand. Actually she was so forceful it slightly imbalanced Jim, he quickly corrected himself and said 'Pardon me mam...'. she knew she went too far and sat down...
tiny trump the bully sent a female intern to do his "dirty work" in trying to shut down a reporter.

After you about your CNN problems sugar.

I don't watch CNN, shit stain. Now gfy ..or your bf

Oh sweetums, how lady like you are. I'm sure you only watch Faux Paus Nuz. Nothing else would explain why you are so biased and stupid.

Lose the meager attempts at being condescending, jackass, you're barking up the wrong tree

Such cute lil nicknames, just like your Orange demagogue.

Like sugar and sweetums? You ignorant jackass. Good grief you're a stupid one
Does that even compare to jackals and telling someone to gfy because they disagree with you? Or do you just have a potty mouth?

I'm sure the Authorities will appreciate the doctored video presented by the WH as "evidence". :71:

Doctored my ass. I saw it live. The second someone puts hands on someone against their will, that's a misdemeanor Battery. Includes spitting on someone too.

Simple, if I have something in my hand and someone comes to grab it (ownership aside), they are the aggressor.

She reached in and tried to pull the mic out of Jim's hand. Actually she was so forceful it slightly imbalanced Jim, he quickly corrected himself and said 'Pardon me mam...'. she knew she went too far and sat down...
tiny trump the bully sent a female intern to do his "dirty work" in trying to shut down a reporter.

You just mad it wasnt you touching her.

You left wing fucktards saw exactly what Acosta was doing.

He was grandstanding. If every single reporter in that room did what he was doing, it would never end.

Acosta defined the Caravan for Trump.

He wasn’t asking genuine questions, he was arguing.

Acosta is an open borders asshole who wants the Constitution ignored.

Fuck him, twice
Acosta was doing his job.....you silly deplorable trumpanzees will never get that Freedom of the Press does not just mean when the press asks or says things you like.

You just mad it wasnt you touching her.
And again......another silly deplorable trumpanzee makes the topic about me. Giving up so easily?

Forum List

Back