Cons say the government doesn't create jobs....

Are you serious?

Have you seen the SES payscale and compared them to top corporate executives?
The top SES makes maybe $250,000
Top corporate executives make tens of millions

I said corporate directors as in the directors at a branch of Lockheed Martin or General Dynamics, not the members of the board of directors. For example, LM has a branch at Baltimore. It has a CEO, VPs, and Directors. The directors run a segment of the branch.

I should have been clearer since I am discussing this with a low IQ person, my mistake.

Apples to oranges
Even with Corporate Directors when you include salary, bonuses and stock options they make well in excess of what an SES is capped at

You do realize that govt employees get bonuses don't you? I can tell you from experience that the total compensation of an SES is equal to or more than most corporate directors

Govt employee bonuses are typically in the $500 to $2000 range
SES can get around $10000

Corporate directors, VPs and CEOs ......the sky is the limit

corporate bonus programs are based on results, primarily if the stock price goes up. If it goes down they get nothing or get fired. Govt employees get their bonuses based on showing up for work.

No, they get bonuses based on meeting or exceeding objectives

...Cons say Obama doesn't deserve credit for cutting unemployment in have, because the government can't create jobs.

But now Jeb Bush is promising to create 19 million jobs. And Trump is promising to create the most jobs of any previous POTUS.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.
If they create jobs by giving incentive to business owners that is not a government job.

It is not a government job, but a job created by government policies

Yes, I think you finally get it. Obozo's policies have hurt job growth. the stats you posted include part time jobs and teens flipping burgers during the summer.

Actually, there is no data supporting your assertion that most of these jobs are flipping burgers or other part time or minimum wage job

...Cons say Obama doesn't deserve credit for cutting unemployment in have, because the government can't create jobs.

But now Jeb Bush is promising to create 19 million jobs. And Trump is promising to create the most jobs of any previous POTUS.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

You surely must be joking. I mean, really. You must be joking.

But, in case you're not joking, Trump is not talking creating jobs through government make-work programs. He's talking about creating jobs by getting rid of job-killing government policies, by restoring fiscal sanity to the federal budget, and by fixing our suicidal trade policy. He would reduce government's footprint, not expand it.
Dude, Trump is NOT going to create jobs by saying, "you're fired!" Smaller government means a lot more unemployed.

It's like the stupid propaganda corporations have got consumers to fall for. "Buy this, or buy that and save money." You don't save money by spending it.

Ok. two questions
1. if the corporate tax rate was reduced or eliminated would that create jobs?

2. If corporations were allowed to bring foreign profits back into the USA tax free would that create jobs?

both answers are Yes.
Raygun cut corporate taxes in half, which made $300 billion annual deficits because of his war machine spending. Spend more, collect less is fucking stupid con economics.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

But, in case you're not joking, Trump is not talking creating jobs through government make-work programs. He's talking about creating jobs by getting rid of job-killing government policies, by restoring fiscal sanity to the federal budget, and by fixing our suicidal trade policy. He would reduce government's footprint, not expand it.
Dude, Trump is NOT going to create jobs by saying, "you're fired!" Smaller government means a lot more unemployed.

It's like the stupid propaganda corporations have got consumers to fall for. "Buy this, or buy that and save money." You don't save money by spending it.

But you support exactly that falacy when you support more govt spending. You lose again.
Just stop with the con B.S. I was ranting about Raygun's spending trillions on the war machine long before the cons started blaming Obama. Raygun tripled the national debt. Shrub daddy doubled it again in only four years. And Shrub destroyed Clinton's balanced budget with welfare to the rich in his first six months, and doubled the debt again with more war spending. Your shit don't flush.

did you forget 9/11 ?

Is Reagan up for election in 16? is Bush?

As to Bubba Clinton, the balanced budget was done by him and Newt because those two were able to put aside the partisan bullshit and get something done.

Cutting the corporate tax rate does not create jobs....they just keep the money

Increased demand creates jobs

If corps have more money they spend more money, more spending creates jobs. If they merely distribute the profits to the shareholders then they spend more money which increases demand and increases jobs.

this shit is not complicated except to the liberal mind.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.
If they create jobs by giving incentive to business owners that is not a government job.

It is not a government job, but a job created by government policies

Yes, I think you finally get it. Obozo's policies have hurt job growth. the stats you posted include part time jobs and teens flipping burgers during the summer.
Reality is Obama cut unemployment in half, and saved America from another con GREAT DEPRESSION.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

But you support exactly that falacy when you support more govt spending. You lose again.
Just stop with the con B.S. I was ranting about Raygun's spending trillions on the war machine long before the cons started blaming Obama. Raygun tripled the national debt. Shrub daddy doubled it again in only four years. And Shrub destroyed Clinton's balanced budget with welfare to the rich in his first six months, and doubled the debt again with more war spending. Your shit don't flush.

did you forget 9/11 ?

As to Bubba Clinton, the balanced budget was done by him and Newt because those two were able to put aside the partisan bullshit and get something done.
Forget 9/11? Con policies caused 9/11, and Shrub let it happen so he could invade Iraq.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

Ok. two questions

2. If corporations were allowed to bring foreign profits back into the USA tax free would that create jobs?

both answers are Yes.
Raygun cut corporate taxes in half, which made $300 billion annual deficits because of his war machine spending. Spend more, collect less is fucking stupid con economics.

Ok, lets talk defense spending, OK? Now who gets the money spent on planes, ships, guns, ammo, uniforms, trucks, tanks, etc? Answer: American blue collar workers, many of them union members.

If corps have more money they spend more money, more spending creates jobs. If they merely distribute the profits to the shareholders then they spend more money which increases demand and increases jobs.

No, the smaller the profit margin, the harder corporations have to work, which creates more jobs.

did you forget 9/11 ?

Forget 9/11? Con policies caused 9/11, and Shrub let it happen so he could invade Iraq.

you are so full of liberal shit. Clinton's policies allowed 9/11 to happen because he hand cuffed our intel agencies and did not take out OBL when Sudan offered him up.

Iraq was a stupid mistake, but both parties supported, authorized, and funded it.

I said corporate directors as in the directors at a branch of Lockheed Martin or General Dynamics, not the members of the board of directors. For example, LM has a branch at Baltimore. It has a CEO, VPs, and Directors. The directors run a segment of the branch.

I should have been clearer since I am discussing this with a low IQ person, my mistake.

Apples to oranges
Even with Corporate Directors when you include salary, bonuses and stock options they make well in excess of what an SES is capped at

You do realize that govt employees get bonuses don't you? I can tell you from experience that the total compensation of an SES is equal to or more than most corporate directors

corporate bonus programs are based on results, primarily if the stock price goes up. If it goes down they get nothing or get fired. Govt employees get their bonuses based on showing up for work.

Yeah which apparently are to every year sink us farther into debt.

:clap:

No, the smaller the profit margin, the harder corporations have to work, which creates more jobs.

That goes down as the DUMBEST POST OF THE DAY, Congratulations, idiot.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

Ok. two questions

both answers are Yes.

Ok, lets talk defense spending, OK? Now who gets the money spent on planes, ships, guns, ammo, uniforms, trucks, tanks, etc? Answer: American blue collar workers, many of them union members.
You can't refute my points, so you just keep changing the subject, from government spending to 8/11 to corporate taxes to war contractors. You just keep beating a dead horse. Have you ever seen the tv commercial that says, "Some people are stupid rich"? Wake up.

Apples to oranges

Which objectives did the VA meet or exceed last year?

Ok. two questions

both answers are Yes.

You can't refute my points, so you just keep changing the subject, from government spending to 8/11 to corporate taxes to war contractors. You just keep beating a dead horse. Have you ever seen the tv commercial that says, "Some people are stupid rich"? Wake up.

just responding to your stupid left wing talking points.

Oh...I get it

Another lame defense of trickle down

Demand creates jobs. If you make and sell 1000 units a year having more money is no incentive to manufacture more units

If demand increases to 1500 units, you will beg or borrow what it takes to raise your production

The massive stupidity of the left never ceases to amaze. Let me explain this very simply.

The Government is a parasite. It creates nothing because it lives off the wealth created by the American People.

No funding from We the People....no Government.

Any more questions.....let me know. :D
Name a major corporation that can operate without assistance and support from the government

Apples to oranges

Which objectives did the VA meet or exceed last year?

I would have to see what their objectives are. The VA had to deal with a massive influx of new veterans within a structure of facilities and doctors that had been static for decades

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

Ok. two questions

both answers are Yes.

Workers receive a very small portion of the annual profits....we all know where that money goes

Are you serious?

Have you seen the SES payscale and compared them to top corporate executives?
The top SES makes maybe $250,000
Top corporate executives make tens of millions

Apples to oranges

Is that what happened to Carly Fiorina ?

Ok. two questions

both answers are Yes.

just responding to your stupid left wing talking points.
Changing the subject isn't responding...it waving the white flag.

Forum List

Back