Cons say the government doesn't create jobs....

Liberals like FalseWinger fail to understand basic economics. Government generates and creates nothing, it is a drain on the productive.

If government can "create" jobs, why doesn't a struggling economy like Greece just "create" jobs to ameliorate their massive unemployment problem? Because those "jobs" have to be paid for with taxes. Who's going to pay those taxes? The invisible man? The struggling businesses?Germany? :lol:

Some people are too stupid for words......

ALL societies need a government to function. That government does what its people think is best for the country as a whole

Business does not operate without government. Government creates jobs in both running the country and financing projects and performing those tasks which benefits all

Unlike conservative propaganda.......we are not Greece. We are the most powerful economy on the planet and we can't operate with a third world government

Thanks Capatin Obvious. Everyone agrees that we need to accept a certain amount of government spending. That doesn't change the fact that government is a net drain on the economy.

You need to break out an econ 101 book, you're woefully ill informed about the most basic functions of an economy.....
No, the government is not a net drain on the economy. Both business and the public rely on it to function
Government provides services that cannot be replicated in the private sector.....everyone benefits

Thanks for confirming your total ignorance of basic economics. :thup:
Hardly
Roads and infrastructure help the economy
Police and fire help the economy
Schools help the economy

Show me a single country with a government that provides negligible services and protection that has a booming economy

And where does government get the funds for all of this?

Schools help the economy

Business is not built by people.....Government built it...
Business did not build the roads and bridges and provide police and fire coverage and water and
sewer and sanitation.....Government does.....

And they got the money for all this from?....

Last edited:
ALL societies need a government to function. That government does what its people think is best for the country as a whole

Business does not operate without government. Government creates jobs in both running the country and financing projects and performing those tasks which benefits all

Unlike conservative propaganda.......we are not Greece. We are the most powerful economy on the planet and we can't operate with a third world government

Thanks Capatin Obvious. Everyone agrees that we need to accept a certain amount of government spending. That doesn't change the fact that government is a net drain on the economy.

You need to break out an econ 101 book, you're woefully ill informed about the most basic functions of an economy.....
No, the government is not a net drain on the economy. Both business and the public rely on it to function
Government provides services that cannot be replicated in the private sector.....everyone benefits

Hardly
Schools help the economy

Show me a single country with a government that provides negligible services and protection that has a booming economy

Schools help the economy

Business did not build the roads and bridges and provide police and fire coverage and water and

Why do you think that is in any way relevant?

The Government is US, We the People provide revenue to finance government provided services and protections
Those services and protections provide tens of millions of jobs

Hardly
Schools help the economy

Schools help the economy

The Government is US, We the People provide revenue to finance government provided services and protections

So what are we supposed to do when the people doing the hiring are fucking us over?

To Obama and Liz Warren and Obama worshippers regarding business owners.....
You think you built that business you didn't someone else did....
Nope they built it.

Hardly
Schools help the economy

Schools help the economy

So what are we supposed to do when the people doing the hiring are fucking us over?
Vote them out....just like we always have

Liberals like FalseWinger fail to understand basic economics. Government generates and creates nothing, it is a drain on the productive.

If government can "create" jobs, why doesn't a struggling economy like Greece just "create" jobs to ameliorate their massive unemployment problem? Because those "jobs" have to be paid for with taxes. Who's going to pay those taxes? The invisible man? The struggling businesses?Germany? :lol:

Some people are too stupid for words......

Sounds like he has a government job and can't stand hearing how he may not be the boon to the economy he wishes he was.

Say RW!! I want to hire you for a job.
The pay is 50k a year but so are your taxes. So when can I expect you to start?
I make twice that posting on this message board

You didn't make anything....
USMB made that possible..... heh hehh heh
How do you like that....

I made USMB what it is today

When I came here USMB was a two bit message board barely surviving
Today, they are bigger than Google

Hardly
Schools help the economy

Schools help the economy

Vote them out....just like we always have

So the next round of career politicians can pull the same shit.

How do you like that....

Sounds like something Donald Trump would say....

How do you like that....

Sounds like something Donald Trump would say....
Trump is an amateur

I made USMB the mega billion website it is today

How do you like that....

Following Lib logic Obama and his government made USMB what it is today and you support that.

...Cons say Obama doesn't deserve credit for cutting unemployment in have, because the government can't create jobs.

But now Jeb Bush is promising to create 19 million jobs. And Trump is promising to create the most jobs of any previous POTUS.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.
Have you nothing better to do than get fucked up, come on here and post your slurry?
Jeb Bush is not claiming "government" will create those jobs....
Same as the current POTUS......
For example. If Obama had persuaded Congress to pas a bill that eliminated some kind of tax or regulation that would create an incentive for business owners to expand or create new business, then you'd have cause to credit Obama for indirectly creating jobs. But at the end of the day, it is the private sector for which 90% of us work.
Government in an of itself does not "create" jobs. Government creates nothing. It only consumes.
Government can hire people to work directly for government, but those jobs come at a cost to the taxpayers and a net loss on the 'investment'....

...Cons say Obama doesn't deserve credit for cutting unemployment in have, because the government can't create jobs.

But now Jeb Bush is promising to create 19 million jobs. And Trump is promising to create the most jobs of any previous POTUS.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

You are as usual, confused.

The government does NOT create jobs and both Bush and Trump would tell you that. If you had a functioning brain cell to your name, you'd know what they meant but you are an idiot so it has to be explained to you.

What they mean is to create an environment where private businesses can create jobs. Like reducing taxes, giving tax incentives, cutting regulations, and basically getting the goverent out if the way.

Another ignorant left wing nut thread killed. My job is done here.
I just posted that.....I think we are both would be better off trying to convince a rock of these facts.

How do you like that....

Following Lib logic Obama and his government made USMB what it is today and you support that.
I am Obamas paid representative on this board

I made it the mega billion dollar enterprise that it is today

The Government creates millions of jobs

2 million federal employees, state and local employees, policemen, firemen, teachers....

The entire defense industry is created by the governement
So why don't we just make every worker in the country employed by government?
Because that would be an inappropriate balance

Does everything have to be all or nothing with conservatives?

The Government creates millions of jobs

2 million federal employees, state and local employees, policemen, firemen, teachers....

The entire defense industry is created by the governement
And there are FAR too many government employees.
Half the federal payroll could be slashed.
As for municipal government, its OVER.....
Even steadfast don't fuck with my job union states like NJ towns are laying off municipal employees and farming out work to private contractors.
In the past, this was unheard of and would have been met with very angry reactions. Now the taxpayers are demanding towns look for ways to not spend money...Eliminating unnecessary services or farming them out to the private sector is one of them.

Forum List

Back