Conservative Sportscaster DISMANTLES 'Con Artist' Trump For "Selling An America That Does Not Exist"

Colin Cowherd is a Republican conservative. But he's saying what sane Americans are saying. Trump is lying about America. He is taking about a nation that doesn't exist.

Cowherd is a Prog. A commie one to the max. Left wing from the left coast. It's not about nations that do not exist. It is about paying for it. Sports has replaced religion as God.

Cowherd is a Prog. A commie one to the max. Left wing from the left coast. It's not about nations that do not exist. It is about paying for it. Sports has replaced religion as God.
The fact is for 99 percent of the nation sports is more important than politics. This fact bothers some for whatever reason.

I would ask for some examples of this "left wing" or "commie" broadcasting but we both know you're just making shit up as you go along because you don't agree with what he said.

You're just a lousy person.

I would ask for some examples of this "left wing" or "commie" broadcasting but we both know you're just making shit up as you go along because you don't agree with what he said.

and you are just a wonderful person candy....the way you talk about people you dont like isnt much different than those you criticize....

IQ2 reduced to quoting a nobody with a name like Cowturd .

It's just like us listening to you with your crackpot random thoughts .

Colin Cowherd is a Republican conservative. But he's saying what sane Americans are saying. Trump is lying about America. He is taking about a nation that doesn't exist.
I wrote a post the other day about what happened to Larry Hogan, a Repub candidate for a senate seat, when he issued a statement asking for people to respect the verdict in the Trump case. Hogan was told by a Trump operative his campaign had just ended.

Cowherd will now be seen by The Following as a traitor to the cause of Trumpery and thus his statements of fact will be dismissed.

Meanwhile you can supply us with evidence that he’s a conservative republican instead of an anti MAGA since birth

Meanwhile you can supply us with evidence that he’s a conservative republican instead of an anti MAGA since birth

Well, here is a thread by your fellow right wing loons decrying his being ushered out of ESPN for making xenophobic comments.

The only thing I really know about the guy is that he’s a world class dick (which is why I called him cow-turd). Being a world class dick puts him on the far right since you guys trade in that market like most folks buy milk and eggs.

So now please show me where he was a darling of the left. Get busy.

Well, here is a thread by your fellow right wing loons decrying his being ushered out of ESPN for making xenophobic comments.

The only thing I really know about the guy is that he’s a world class dick (which is why I called him cow-turd). Being a world class dick puts him on the far right since you guys trade in that market like most folks buy milk and eggs.

So now please show me where he was a darling of the left. Get busy.
Is a chance remark about Dominicans all you can find?

If anything, what Cowherd said labels him as a liberal

Because the left leads in the category known as the soft bigotry of low expectations when brown or black people are involved

Forum List

Back