Cuck Romney Says Ukrainian Charges on Trump are 'Troubling'

This guy is such a resentful Loser. He hates Trump for being successful where he, Romney, was a disaster.

But like all losers, Romney thinks it isn't his fault but Trump cheated, lol.

Where is Romney's outrage about Hunter Biden getting $83k PER MONTH for doing absolutely nothing for a Ukrainian gas company? Hunter doesn't know jack about the gas industry. His only qualification is that he is Joe Bidens son. So what is good ole Joe doing for that money?

But to losers like Romney, he is more outraged by what his jealous rival does than by actual criminals breaking the law! Don't investigate criminals is Romney's solution?

It is way past time for Romney to just STFU and fade away.

Romney Says Trump Asking Ukraine to Investigate Biden 'Troubling'

Oh, and the whistle blower did not have direct knowledge of the conversation, so this is once again a big todo about nothing, zero, zip nada.

WH Whistleblower Didn't Have Direct Knowledge of Communications

So now the media is talking about a story that brings out unseemly facts about Biden and his son, while really shedding no dirt on Trump at all.

Is Trump playing the media yet again?

So any guy with a functioning brain is a "cuck"? Is this the latest edition to "normative" or "social justice warrior" or "feminazi"?

All Americans should be concerned that the orange whore might have solicited a foreign government to service his private political ambitions in exchange for military aid. This is really serious business no matter who you are.

Did you have any concern when the Half Black whore used foreign governments to further the HIldabeasts ambitions?
Example?

This guy is such a resentful Loser. He hates Trump for being successful where he, Romney, was a disaster.

Where is Romney's outrage about Hunter Biden getting $83k PER MONTH for doing absolutely nothing for a Ukrainian gas company? Hunter doesn't know jack about the gas industry. His only qualification is that he is Joe Bidens son. So what is good ole Joe doing for that money?

But to losers like Romney, he is more outraged by what his jealous rival does than by actual criminals breaking the law! Don't investigate criminals is Romney's solution?

Oh, and the whistle blower did not have direct knowledge of the conversation, so this is once again a big todo about nothing, zero, zip nada.

So now the media is talking about a story that brings out unseemly facts about Biden and his son, while really shedding no dirt on Trump at all.

So any guy with a functioning brain is a "cuck"? Is this the latest edition to "normative" or "social justice warrior" or "feminazi"?

All Americans should be concerned that the orange whore might have solicited a foreign government to service his private political ambitions in exchange for military aid. This is really serious business no matter who you are.
I seriously doubt it-if the media is involved-there's a lie somewhere.

How would you know that there is a lie involved? The orange whore lies every time his lips move. Why do you folks always blame "the media"? Aren't you concerned for the safety of our nation and our elections? What do you celebrate on July 4th?
Yes I am concerned and I think the media is a bigger threat-consider this-Trump says something and 93 out of 100 news outlets rewrite the narrative. If the CNN or the Times spin it, it must be true. The Spanish American War started because of Yellow Journalism-don't think it couldn't happen again-if it hasn't already. And July Fourth last, I watched President Trump stand front and center to celebrate our nation's birthday-it was positively stirring.
Poor baby, Everyone is lying but Trump.

Dumbass
You are lying-I am not a dumbass-I am a smart ass and have been told so. And yeah, Trump lies as does our media.

Again, I'd be more impressed with Romney if he hadn't inflicted Trump on us to start with by pandering to his Birtherism.

I do find it funny that you guys now denounce Romney and McCain, guys you INSISTED a few short years ago were totally qualified to be President.

What does that say about your judgement?
Absolutely. And be prepared for all of fat donnie's cultists to turn on him eventually.

Again, I'd be more impressed with Romney if he hadn't inflicted Trump on us to start with by pandering to his Birtherism.

I do find it funny that you guys now denounce Romney and McCain, guys you INSISTED a few short years ago were totally qualified to be President.

What does that say about your judgement?
Absolutely. And be prepared for all of fat donnie's cultists to turn on him eventually.
As long as he follows MY agenda, he'll stay in power.

How would you know that there is a lie involved? The orange whore lies every time his lips move. Why do you folks always blame "the media"? Aren't you concerned for the safety of our nation and our elections? What do you celebrate on July 4th?
Yes I am concerned and I think the media is a bigger threat-consider this-Trump says something and 93 out of 100 news outlets rewrite the narrative. If the CNN or the Times spin it, it must be true. The Spanish American War started because of Yellow Journalism-don't think it couldn't happen again-if it hasn't already. And July Fourth last, I watched President Trump stand front and center to celebrate our nation's birthday-it was positively stirring.

Prove any of this. Remember that we now live in the days of video and everything is recorded live.

How about several press briefings held each week, taking questions, and broadcast live to the American People? How about turning over actual documents to the proper members of Congress? If he can fly all over the place, on our dime, to give campaign speeches and play golf, he can do his damn job openly. He just skipped a UN meeting on climate change to go to some "religious freedom" thing, as if this were the more important issue.

Did you have any concern when the Half Black whore used foreign governments to further the HIldabeasts ambitions?
Example?

Have you been in a coma?

Prove any of this. Remember that we now live in the days of video and everything is recorded live.

How about several press briefings held each week, taking questions, and broadcast live to the American People? How about turning over actual documents to the proper members of Congress? If he can fly all over the place, on our dime, to give campaign speeches and play golf, he can do his damn job openly. He just skipped a UN meeting on climate change to go to some "religious freedom" thing, as if this were the more important issue.
Prove What?

Because politicians have no affect on our Climate and total affect on Religious Freedom.

Prove What?

Your assertion that "93 out of 100 news outlets rewrite the narrative," for instance. It's pretty hard to "spin" something when the person who says it was looking directly at the camera. Your claim seems to be the usual baseless crap. It's on the same level as the common claim that some quote was taken out of context, with no attempt to explain what the "real" context was.

Prove What?

Your assertion that "93 out of 100 news outlets rewrite the narrative," for instance. It's pretty hard to "spin" something when the person who says it was looking directly at the camera. Your claim seems to be the usual baseless crap. It's on the same level as the common claim that some quote was taken out of context, with no attempt to explain what the "real" context was.
Slow down skippy. The 93 is poetic license for 93% negative press Trump gets from CNN and MSNBC. Spin is what you write or exclude, what words you use, what timing(such as delayed corrections by NYT), I could say retractions on the bottom of page 133, but that would be exaggeration-but not much. Lastly, what was my CLAIM?

You have just as much proof that Trump called the Ukrainians to get dirt on Joe Biden and his coke head son (although anyone can Google the matter and get al the information you want) as you had proof (that's "proof") that Trump was colluding with Russians. You guys are hilarious, in a pathetic hapless sort of way.

gees :slap:

he spoke and bragged about it in public, because it was not something done for corrupt purposes, not something that needed hiding.... silly one!!!

He was proud of his accomplishment, for us tax payers. no more wasting our money to fight corruption there.... once the crooked prosecutor was kicked out.
I don't have time to deal with this extreme case of idiocy. Whether you truly believe the guy prosecuting corruption was the bad guy or you are a super troll is a matter for your conscience, if you have one.
It's an extreme case of idiocy, thinking Biden would brag about his accomplishment in the Ukraine, via holding back a money guarantee, until the corrupt prosecutor who was laxed in prosecuting the corrupter businesses was fired, if he for one nano-second thought what he did was improper. There was no consciousness of guilt.

Unlike a person like Trump, who comes out and denies things he has done initially, then have giuliani and fox spread that even if it was done, there was nothing wrong with it, to brainwash ya'll,

and then for Trump to admit he did it....

Lying initially, is a Consciousness of guilt sign.

Biden did not have that....

Yeah, it is a real scandal that the POTUS discusses things with foreign leaders over seas in secret.
roflmao
Discusses "things"? I've worn out the word unbelievable, but it's unbelievable to me that Trumpkins will defend this, or buy the deflection. You've lost all sense of reality and proportion. Unbelievable.
Dude, Presidents discuss secret matter with foreign leaders all the time. It is their job, it is what they do.

You need to grow up and stop being so damned naïve.

You have just as much proof that Trump called the Ukrainians to get dirt on Joe Biden and his coke head son (although anyone can Google the matter and get al the information you want) as you had proof (that's "proof") that Trump was colluding with Russians. You guys are hilarious, in a pathetic hapless sort of way.
I.E. they have nothing whatsoever, it is all political theater.

It's an extreme case of idiocy, thinking Biden would brag about his accomplishment in the Ukraine, via holding back a money guarantee, until the corrupt prosecutor who was laxed in prosecuting the corrupter businesses, if he for one nano-second thought what he did was improper. There was no consciousness of guilt.

Unlike a person like Trump, who comes out and denies things he has done initially, then have giuliani and fox spread that even if it was done, there was nothing wrong with it, to brainwash ya'll,

and then for Trump to admit he did it....

Lying initially, is a Consciousness of guilt sign.

Biden did not have that....
So because Joe Biden bragged about getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired for daring to try to conduct an investigation into the Burisma holding deal with Hunter Biden instead of lying about his role in engineering American foreign policy so as to enrich his son and family that constitutes "proof" of innocence to you?

Nobody needs to wonder what Joe Biden did when he bragged that he could get Barry Obama to kill a desperately needed aid package unless some prosecutor (who you constantly mischaracterize as "corrupt" with no proof at all) is called off.
He was proud of what he did. He bragged about it. There is no doubt about it.

So Joe Biden unquestionably used his political pull for personal gain. Are you saying Joe Biden has no concept of
the Emoluments Clause or how jiggering with the foreign policy of the United States for his own gain is illegal, immoral and just plain wrong? Your posts are utterly pathetic.

Biden has completely denied using his authority as Vice President to benefit his son so don't try to pretend he hasn't tried to cover his tracks. Your bullshit stinks, not surprisingly.

Trumpkins have decided collusion is okay because Biden. Now colluding with a foreign power to interfere in a US election is the only patriotic thing to do. It's a must. Biden forced Trump.
1) There is no law against 'collusion' which is what one can call any coordination with treaty partners. We collude daily with NATO, Turkey, Israel, Japan, etc. Whther it rises to collusion or is just networking in secret depends on whether you think the activity is immoral or illegal, and it is definitely not illegal for the President to speak in secret to a foreign leader.
2) your TDS is showing in spades, dude.

A "cuck" is kind of like a "RINO", correct?
Just trying to keep my scorecard organized.
No, as I understand the word 'cuck' and use it, a RINO is simply a moderate conservative who has no ideological bearings, a 'squish' I think is the derogative.

A 'cuck' is someone who is just stupid and who actively works against his own interests, or his party or nation, usually as a form of virtue signaling and placating the opposition to be nice to them because they are cowards and gutless morons.

A "cuck" is kind of like a "RINO", correct?
Just trying to keep my scorecard organized.
No, as I understand the word 'cuck' and use it, a RINO is simply a moderate conservative who has no ideological bearings, a 'squish' I think is the derogative.

A 'cuck' is someone who is just stupid and who actively works against his own interests, or his party or nation, usually as a form of virtue signaling and placating the opposition to be nice to them because they are cowards and gutless morons.
Well, shit, okay. I need to pay closer attention.

Forum List

Back