David Hogg's Handlers Have Trained Him Well

Yep Ingraham's insults, and that forced apology to try to end her advertiser's rush to the exit were certainly reconciliatory. I thought you RWNJs respected someone who punched back

Dear BULLDOG
As a Constitutionalist, I don't believe in either of them trying to disparage each other's rights. I would have preferred to see Laura I apologize that this got so political. And to call for uniting in support behind Andrew Pollack's movement for his daughter Meadow to bring together all parents, students and citizens on better plans for school safety that don't divide anyone over gun issue politics.

If I had written her statement It would come out much different, and Hogg's as well.

BTW I guess I should take it as a compliment you throw me in with "RWNJ".

I am a progressive Prochoice Democrat, and I work with Greens as well on cultural inclusion, where I include political beliefs and party as cultures to be treated equally.

So if you mistake me as that far right conservative, then I must be doing a pretty good job of defending and representing that side of the spectrum.

My representation of the left shows in my support for noncoercion and mediation/consensus based conflict resolution, proportional representation by party, alternatives to the death penalty through restorative justice and meaningful restitution, rehab for drug abuse and addiction instead of criminalization of mental health issues, etc.

The difference is I don't believe it is lawful or even necessary to disparage the equal beliefs and rights of others in order to achieve liberal goals of health care for all, and access to education, jobs and services for all people.

All this can be done through free choice and independent development to empower local districts and communities to be self-governing. I believe this approach to locally owned and managed business and educational coops is supported by both left and right, the Sanders Greens and the Hannity Conservatives.

So I believe we can achieve these goals together without violating anyone's rights or beliefs, even from different parties.

That's the level of "inclusion of diversity" I believe in.
My liberal friends recognize this as sharing the same goals.
Not all of them understand either the Christian or Constitutional approach to empowering people by teaching and embodying the laws directly, so that's the part that most people "associate" with either rightwing or conservative.

Got it. You have displayed a noticeable lack of disparaging remarks coming from Ingraham, and virtually every other commentator on that network, Yet you are offended when one of their victims respond in an effective way. I too wish that our discourse could be more civil, but the precedent has been set. As long as the RWNJs are allowed to spout hateful crap without repercussions, nothing will change.
You don't believe it is lawful or even necessary to disparage the equal beliefs and rights of others in order to achieve liberal goals of health care for all, and access to education, jobs and services for all people. I noticed you didn't seem to feel the need to make the same statement about the right.

chris-pratt-dancing.gif

Yeah... Calling people RWNJ's an d baby killers always encourages civil discourse.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I didn't set the precedent. RWNJs did.

Do you want to continue on this path of victimhood BULLDOG
If you are only reacting to "RWNJ" and expect to force change on them, how is this empowering anyone to be equal?

You remind me of a book that a counselor wrote on forgiving for life. He found that people who took the victim mentality path of blaming other people for setbacks took longer to recover back on track and reclaim independent success in life.
While people who saw themselves as heroes overcoming setbacks recovered faster.

It is generally unhealthy and imbalanced to focus energy on blaming others for victimization.

What I wish the liberal leadership would start teaching more in the media is that you don't have to disparage the rights or beliefs of others in order to empower and defend your own.

This scarcity victim mentality has to stop. The truly successful people in life tend to follow the abundance mentality not scarcity mentality, and focus on their own empowerment not the victimhood by other people which wastes their energy.

I hope to see greater change in the right direction in the future. I hope this victimhood mentality comes to an end, because it seems to waste attention time energy and resources on all sides. And I'd rather see all that get invested in common sense solutions that all sides agree on!

As if America First weren't the embodiment of scarcity mentality.

How can a kid like this get you so upset? He isn't influencing a single person.
Gun nuts are afraid of teenagers and so many other things. That`s what makes them gun nuts.

You must have just woke up.
Try again, and try to make sense this time.
David Hogg & co. have you people crapping your pants and crying like little bitches and yes, gun nuts are afraid of a lot of things. People generally hate what they fear. BOO!

"David Hogg's Handlers Have Trained Him Well"

I've seen this ^^^^ sentence (word for word) on other political message boards. It's something they are getting from RW media sources. These people can't think for themselves. They are completely manipulated by RW propaganda.

So, when does the kid become the Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton of the gun grabbing group? :lol:

Soon. Very soon. The Left and their sycophant media are working day and night on it and cannot get him at the tip of the gun-grabbing anti-NRA spear FAST ENOUGH.

Al Sharpton

speaking of al sharpton

his brother attended a march for our lies rally against gun violence

less then 24 hours later the same guy was arrested for gun violence murder

go figure gun grabbers out committing serious crimes with guns

when only the bad guys have guns

If for no other reason, people need guns to defend themselves against the very gun grabbers that would keep them only for themselves.

exactly

A kid is a kid. He is no threat to anyone nor a anything. This story is so overdone.

How can a kid like this get you so upset? He isn't influencing a single person.

That's a laugh. If he "isn't influencing a single person," why is the RW so strikingly freaked out about him? LOL
The vituperative, unbalanced (mentally unbalanced) attacks the Right is leveling at this kid are incredible, and extremely immature and uncivil. But, hey, we will be laughing all the way to the ballot box. :D

A kid is a kid. He is no threat to anyone nor a anything. This story is so overdone.
It's what he represents to them. Because he is a kid, and because it was his high school where so many died because of a gun massacre, he represents a very serious issue to Americans. The Right knows that and are very afraid of him. If they weren't, they would not be attacking him the way they are.

You do understand that being the survivor of a school shooting does not impart any special kind of knowledge or wisdom, right?

Hopefully, he'll get some help dealing with the trauma, but that doesn't mean he will be permitted to speak nonsense without being corrected.
If Camera Hogg is a Parkland survivor, then you and I are Parkland survivors Darkwind He was nowhere around when the shooting started.
Wrong. You are a Parkland enabler and Hogg was in his environmental science class when the shooting started.

Forum List

Back