Debate winners & losers.

Well, for me...Trump and Rubio. Or Trump and Cruz.

My dream one day Gracie. I Know I've done rock and promo so I know I can excite people.

Trump....................................I am the President

Vice President .........................

Surgeon General.....................................Dr Ben Carson

Attorney General.............................the one and only Ted Cruz

Catch my drift here?

We have so many awesome of awesome people to pick from I can't fill in the VP slot for me.

WE ARE ROCKING!
Surgeon General would be perfect for Carson. VP....cruz or rubio. Secretary of state? Hmmmm. Any ideas?

My dream one day Gracie. I Know I've done rock and promo so I know I can excite people.

Catch my drift here?

We have so many awesome of awesome people to pick from I can't fill in the VP slot for me.

WE ARE ROCKING!
Surgeon General would be perfect for Carson. VP....cruz or rubio. Secretary of state? Hmmmm. Any ideas?
I doubt if Carson would accept that position.

RTS3LHY.jpg

It's weird....I am independent but mostly I have voted Dem. Not this year. NONE of them float my boat. The repubs are, though. And MrG...ALWAYS a dem. But he is voting Trump.

Catch my drift here?

WE ARE ROCKING!
Probably not. I damn well hope he isn't chosen as VP.

I would rather die a slow gruesome death than shame myself by voting for any Republican middle class poor people hater....the GOP sucks large...it sucks massive...,the last time we had a GOP President the mother sodomize r nearly took down the USA....hell no NO GOP

Catch my drift here?

WE ARE ROCKING!
Probably not. I damn well hope he isn't chosen as VP.
I prefer Trump/Cruz.

I would rather die a slow gruesome death than shame myself by voting for any Republican middle class poor people hater....the GOP sucks large...it sucks massive...,the last time we had a GOP President the mother sodomize r nearly took down the USA....hell no NO GOP
Shut up.

I think Fox Business News should be used as THE example of how a political debate should be accomplished.
I surfed by a few times, and amazingly every time they were talking about the issues.

Weird!

From what I've been reading, it wasn't all like that, but it certainly was a pleasant change. Fox learned from the CNBC food fight "moderators".

Shut up.
Rand Paul called out Rubio for trying to add a trillion dollars in unpaid-for entitlements, but Rubio called Paul an isolationist while waving the flag and proclaiming that America is strong when the military is strong....a pure appeal to Rube Stupid
Carly Fiorina – Fiorina was consistently lost in the shuffle

Shut up.
He certainly is putting a lot of effort into this, isn't he?

Who cares? 13 million of 'em are gonna be leaving soon enough.
They are not going anywhere and they never vote anyway ...the Hispanic pop is he fastest growing...anyone who is not in the top 5 % of earners who vote Republican is a rube a low Information wannabe and just a fool .....the party of the New Deal is the Democrats the GOP is the Raw deal....

Last edited:
Shut up.
He certainly is putting a lot of effort into this, isn't he?
You cannot help yourself you are drawn to respond to my post even in an oblique [look up the fking word ] manner ...there isn't a one of you earns north of 50 k a year but you worship the GOP...why ? what the FK have they ever done for America....

Kasich is done. Stick a fork in him.

Kasich was my first choice when this began but alas I'm thinking you are probably correct.

I seem to inevitably end up with Trump & Cruz... after the dust settles.

Every single Republican in the main Republican debate tonight said they oppose raising the minimum wage.

They have no good reason for opposing raising the wage

and the rubes go wild yaehhhhhhhhhh...saddest sight on election days is seeing the minimum wage sheeple in the South lining up to vote GOP...its pathetic and its grotesque like the GOP itself

Every single Republican in the main Republican debate tonight said they oppose raising the minimum wage.

They have no good reason for opposing raising the wage

and the rubes go wild yaehhhhhhhhhh
They have plenty of reasons and they gave them. You just missed it because you were yelling at your tv.

Forum List

Back