Democrat thug attacks Trump in OH.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If you were watching FOX news a "protester" ran up to Trump and grabbed his leg.

And we're supposed to worry about the First Amendment rights of these criminals.

I certainly hope that everyone in the crowd treated this liberal with respect and the crowd showed no acts of violence against this man. I would really hope that this left wing love child doesn't have his feeling hurt.

I certainly hope that everyone in the crowd treated this liberal with respect and the crowd showed no acts of violence against this man. I would really hope that this left wing love child doesn't have his feeling hurt.

It's impossible to tell from the video what happened to the man/woman.

Yep...Setting Trump up and it works because I have heard many people angry at Trump because of these thugs...Hopefully the Trump supporters don't react to it..

My sister who is a Ted supporter only heard about Trump attacking Rubio...but the small hands joke Rubio told wasn't mentioned...dirty sneaky politics..

If you were watching FOX news a "protester" ran up to Trump and grabbed his leg.

And we're supposed to worry about the First Amendment rights of these criminals.

Once again Fingerboy ------------------------------ link?

Do you just not know how they work or what?

I watched it live about 30 minutes ago.

Yuh huh. And Donald Rump "watched" tens of thousands of Jersey City 9/11 cheerers on an apartment roof.

Yuh huh. And Donald Rump "watched" tens of thousands of Jersey City 9/11 cheerers on an apartment roof.

It should be a video on youTube within an hour. I can't post what doesn't exist.

It should be a video on youTube within an hour. I can't post what doesn't exist.

Then perhaps you need to wait until it does. Ya think?
Otherwise all we have is ............................. your word. :rolleyes:

You're an anarchist. There is no first amendment in anarchy.
None is needed. There wouldn't be any government trying to deny your First Amendment rights. Depending on the government to protect your rights is an exercise in stupidity. Government is the main threat to your rights.

Google, embrace it, you know how it works don't you?

Person at Trump Rally in Dayton, Ohio Grabs Trump’s Attention at Podium, Secret Service Responds

It ain't my assertion IS IT??

You can look it up, I have *NEVER* started a thread without some reference to what the fuck I'm talking about with more substance than "I just saw.... " or "I know a guy who.... ". That's fucking bullshit.

Gotta get a recommendation from Fingerboy on video screens though. Apparently his resolution is so sharp he could see the guy's voter registration.

Then perhaps you need to wait until it does. Ya think?
Otherwise all we have is ............................. your word. :rolleyes:
Hmmm, no. I can report what I see live on TV.

Forum List

Back