Democrats Get The Ball Rolling

Wrong. Automatic weapons are already banned, and as far as the watch list goes? Do you lefties also hate due process?
How did the shooter own one legally then? However you identify the things, people don't need to own an automatic military grade weapon. He killed 50 people with a legal automatic rifle.

He did not buy an 'automatic' weapon. It is 'semi auto' Big difference

-Geaux
Not a big difference, it still killed a lot of people in a short amount of time. Nobody needs to be accomplishing that in America.

Huge difference, if only for anti-gun emotional rhetoric.

The killer had 3 hours. In three hours anyone could kill 49 people with any kind of gun at all.

This could not have been done with a revolver or a derringer. He would have been rushed and stopped. More people would have had time to run out and escape. You can't really be this stupid.

Yes it could. Who will rush me? Why didn't that shooter get rushed? You must be laboring under the lie that he had an automatic weapon.
I give you logic and reason, you give nothing but childish insults.

Much is left to do but I'm proud of my Ohio senator, Sherrod Brown and the others who got this Republican congress to take a baby step.

Filibuster Ends After GOP Agrees to Allow Gun Control Votes: Senator

Senate Democrats ended a nearly 15-hour filibuster early Thursday after Republican Party leaders reportedly agreed to allow votes on two proposed gun control measures.

Sen. Chris Murphy, a Democrat from Connecticut, said that a compromise had been reached. Votes would be held on whether to ban people on the government's terrorist watch list from obtaining gun licenses and whether to expand background checks to gun shows and internet sales, he added.

"We did not have that commitment when we started today," Murphy said.

GOP to Allow Gun Control Votes After 15-Hour Filibuster: Senator

sweet the democrats once again try to get the ball rolling

to remove the rights of citizens without due process

How did the shooter own one legally then? However you identify the things, people don't need to own an automatic military grade weapon. He killed 50 people with a legal automatic rifle.

-Geaux
Not a big difference, it still killed a lot of people in a short amount of time. Nobody needs to be accomplishing that in America.

The killer had 3 hours. In three hours anyone could kill 49 people with any kind of gun at all.

This could not have been done with a revolver or a derringer. He would have been rushed and stopped. More people would have had time to run out and escape. You can't really be this stupid.

Yes it could. Who will rush me? Why didn't that shooter get rushed? You must be laboring under the lie that he had an automatic weapon.

He had and ar15 with high capacity magazines. As he showed, it is a mass killing weapon. Cant rush that. 10 guys can however rush a revolver. The damage done proves all your bullshit wrong.

The Clinton assault ban was proven to be unproductive therefore, allowed to expire

-Geaux

See the Orlando shooting. Would have limited the damage greatly. It has been proven we need a ban.

No, not at all.

You are obviously not very smart.

I already proved that you are wrong. If you deny that simple logic, the you are the one that isn't smart.

You have proven nothing. The damage done in this shooting proves me right. Sorry reality disagrees with you.

Hey, I tried to educate you, you choose to stay stupid. You prove that it's a total waste of time to discuss anything with a lefty. Dismissed.

-Geaux

He had and ar15 with high capacity magazines. As he showed, it is a mass killing weapon. Cant rush that. 10 guys can however rush a revolver. The damage done proves all your bullshit wrong.

He did not have an AR-15, idiot.

Much is left to do but I'm proud of my Ohio senator, Sherrod Brown and the others who got this Republican congress to take a baby step.

Senate Democrats ended a nearly 15-hour filibuster early Thursday after Republican Party leaders reportedly agreed to allow votes on two proposed gun control measures.

Sen. Chris Murphy, a Democrat from Connecticut, said that a compromise had been reached. Votes would be held on whether to ban people on the government's terrorist watch list from obtaining gun licenses and whether to expand background checks to gun shows and internet sales, he added.

Democrats are now on record as being Anti-First Amendment, anti 2nd Amendment and anti-5th Amendment (due process).

One of the things that strikes me as odd is that there is a No Fly List that you can wind up on---like if you are peace activist. You have to sue the government in order to even know why you are on it. I think whatever it is that comes on the table needs to be dissected very carefully.
You can also end up on it if you don't report the state approved news like a good little propagandist for the Democratic Party or are critical of the Obama Administration.

CNN Reporter Put On Watch List After Criticizing TSA

See the Orlando shooting. Would have limited the damage greatly. It has been proven we need a ban.

No, not at all.

You are obviously not very smart.

I already proved that you are wrong. If you deny that simple logic, the you are the one that isn't smart.

You have proven nothing. The damage done in this shooting proves me right. Sorry reality disagrees with you.

Hey, I tried to educate you, you choose to stay stupid. You prove that it's a total waste of time to discuss anything with a lefty. Dismissed.

The damage done tells the whole story. No need to hear more from you. You were proven wrong.

He did not have an AR-15, idiot.

That is what I have seen reported.

Democrats are now on record as being Anti-First Amendment, anti 2nd Amendment and anti-5th Amendment (due process).

actually they are against any rights

Please stop.

All the Democrats got was the right to vote on these issues and still the RWnuts complain.

who is complaining

i have simply pointed out that the democrats are once again pushing votes

to eliminate the rights without due process

Democrats are against any law that allows a person to shoot into crowds of people and also to shoot first graders who never hurt anyone in their lives.

just exactly how will the people who are on a secret watch list

learn that they can not own the firearms they currently have

Democrats are against any law that allows a person to shoot into crowds of people and also to shoot first graders who never hurt anyone in their lives.

hey banning folks on a watchlist from having firearms would not have stopped the orlando shooter

he had been taken off the list

so really you are simply for stripping the rights of the average person

Please stop.

fuck you it is the truth

Forum List

Back