Dick’s Sporting Goods Makes A Courageous Political Statement

Yes, that's the way to go with DIck's. Let them eat the cost of the guns, help the gun makers, and cut off their income.

Dick's will likely suffer and fade at some point. But Walmart's another story. It just implemented the same policies. But so many people are addicted to Walmart. It'll be a real test to see if Gun Owners are willing to make a sacrifice and stop giving Walmart their money.

I mean if you can't make that kind of sacrifice, what chance do you really have against the Gun Grabbers? The Gun Grabber Agenda has $Billions behind it. If you can't sacrifice buying cheap shitty stuff at Walmart, how are you gonna successfully battle those folks?

It pretty much comes down to just down deeply ingrained the paranoia has drilled into the gun nut.

No, the Communist/Globalist Agenda is clear. Disarming the Citizenry is a big part of it. If Gun Owners choose to give their money to Dick's and Walmart, they are supporting the Gun Grabber Agenda. Are they willing make a sacrifice and stop buying cheap shitty stuff from Walmart? I hope so.

If you can't make that kind of sacrifice, how can you successfully battle the Gun Grabbers? They have $Billions, and numerous very powerful politicians behind their Agenda. It's gonna take a whole lotta bravery and sacrifice to stand up to them.

So, now Walmart is part of the conspiracy to take over the government, take away your guns, and turn us in to a communist country? That must be the reason they have all those tunnels under the Walmarts in El Paso......

Walmart just implemented the same policy as Dick's. No Gun Owner should give either company their money. They completely caved to the Gun Grabber assholes.
This makes no sense, given the fact that no one seeks to 'grab guns.'

It pretty much comes down to just down deeply ingrained the paranoia has drilled into the gun nut.

No, the Communist/Globalist Agenda is clear. Disarming the Citizenry is a big part of it. If Gun Owners choose to give their money to Dick's and Walmart, they are supporting the Gun Grabber Agenda. Are they willing make a sacrifice and stop buying cheap shitty stuff from Walmart? I hope so.

If you can't make that kind of sacrifice, how can you successfully battle the Gun Grabbers? They have $Billions, and numerous very powerful politicians behind their Agenda. It's gonna take a whole lotta bravery and sacrifice to stand up to them.

So, now Walmart is part of the conspiracy to take over the government, take away your guns, and turn us in to a communist country? That must be the reason they have all those tunnels under the Walmarts in El Paso......

Walmart just implemented the same policy as Dick's. No Gun Owner should give either company their money. They completely caved to the Gun Grabber assholes.

Definitely a communist conspiracy. Black helicopters coming..........
Black helicopters would more deep state than communist...

Got news for ya, 'Black Helicopters' aren't just a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' either. They're very real and are deployed all over the country. Y'all need to look into how rapidly this Police State has grown in this country. Once you begin to look into it, it becomes disturbingly clear that a Police State isn't 'coming'... it's actually already here.

Now you're getting it. Check out the doc 'Agenda: Grinding America Down.' You can see it on Amazon Prime. Disarming the Citizenry is big part of the Communist Agenda. So yes, it is a Communist/Democrat conspiracy. They are coming for the guns.

hair-fire.gif
:lol:

:cuckoo:

Not a 'Conspiracy Theory', it's a Conspiracy Fact. The Communists/Democrats are coming for the guns.
Please seek out mental health care.

Soon.

Now you're getting it. Check out the doc 'Agenda: Grinding America Down.' You can see it on Amazon Prime. Disarming the Citizenry is big part of the Communist Agenda. So yes, it is a Communist/Democrat conspiracy. They are coming for the guns.

hair-fire.gif

Not a 'Conspiracy Theory', it's a Conspiracy Fact. The Communists/Democrats are coming for the guns.
Please seek out mental health care.

Soon.

Just stating reality. Black Helicopters are very real, and so is the Anti-Constitution Communist Agenda. It is what it is.

hair-fire.gif

Any decade now. Mah pappy spent his life standin' on the porch waitiin' for 'em, mah granpappy before that, and mah great granpappy before that. It's only a matter of time.

man-screaming.jpg

Lotsa time.

Check out the doc 'Agenda: Grinding America Down.' Communists are very patient. They've been at it for almost 100yrs in this country. They just keep on pushing. It's a 'Death by a thousand cuts' strategy.

Once they seized control of the US Democratic Party, they were able to get much of their Agenda accomplished. But they aren't done. Disarming the populace is no 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' It is a major part of the Agenda. They will continue to push.

Never drink from the eater cooler at Walmart. They chlorinate the water. They are polluting our precious bodily fluids.

That's over 50 years old, the same lame game being satirized then.

As I said --- may pappy and mah granpappy and mah great granpappy..... :sleeping-smiley-015:

:safetocomeoutff::th_BlackHelicopter::ack-1:

Last edited:
Cowardly PC shite. No Gun Owner should give their money to Dick's or Walmart. If they do decide to, they'll be supporting the Gun Grabber Agenda. They need to think very carefully before spending their money at those stores.
Yes, that's the way to go with DIck's. Let them eat the cost of the guns, help the gun makers, and cut off their income.

Dick's will likely suffer and fade at some point. But Walmart's another story. It just implemented the same policies. But so many people are addicted to Walmart. It'll be a real test to see if Gun Owners are willing to make a sacrifice and stop giving Walmart their money.

I mean if you can't make that kind of sacrifice, what chance do you really have against the Gun Grabbers? The Gun Grabber Agenda has $Billions behind it. If you can't sacrifice buying cheap shitty stuff at Walmart, how are you gonna successfully battle those folks?

lol

A sporting goods store no longer sells guns becomes an international conspiracy to take away everyone's guns everywhere.

Too funny.

Cowardly PC shite. No Gun Owner should give their money to Dick's or Walmart. If they do decide to, they'll be supporting the Gun Grabber Agenda. They need to think very carefully before spending their money at those stores.

lol

A sporting goods store no longer sells guns becomes an international conspiracy to take away everyone's guns everywhere.

Too funny.

Well, they haven't stopped selling guns all-together yet. But i see that coming soon. The Gun Grabber pressure is mounting. They're even getting banks involved. Like i said, the Communists employ a 'Death by a thousand cuts' strategy.

They've been at it for almost 100yrs in this country. And they are progressing closer & closer to disarming the populace. They just keep on pushing. It's all part of the Agenda. You really should check out the doc 'Agenda: Grinding America Down,' Communists are very patient.

Lefties LOVE discrimination.

I'm willing to bet those gun slinging murdering fools would agree with you. Gdam libs stop trying to prevent death by gun. The preferred method of mass killers and high IQ murderers

And why isn't the righteous right thinking of ways to prevent the murderous minded folk from getting their mentally challenged hands on guns ? Is it because you only give a turd when a restriction or law affects your gun ? Then you give 2 turds.. I'm sure all that would change if it were you kid(s) getting killed at school. ( Maybe not though )

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

lol

Too funny.

Well, they haven't stopped selling guns all-together yet. But i see that coming soon. The Gun Grabber pressure is mounting. They're even getting banks involved. Like i said, the Communists employ a 'Death by a thousand cuts' strategy.

They've been at it for almost 100yrs in this country. And they are progressing closer & closer to disarming the populace. They just keep on pushing. It's all part of the Agenda. You really should check out the doc 'Agenda: Grinding America Down,' Communists are very patient.

It's a general rule of fiction-writing that when you create Emmanuel Goldstein in a fantasy, and he doesn't actually materialize in the real world, you have to be "patient". Because someday your prince will come.

Yanno what, Big Religion works the same way.

In closing, "Booga Booga".

I'm willing to bet those gun slinging murdering fools would agree with you. Gdam libs stop trying to prevent death by gun. The preferred method of mass killers and high IQ murderers

And why isn't the righteous right thinking of ways to prevent the murderous minded folk from getting their mentally challenged hands on guns ? Is it because you only give a turd when a restriction or law affects your gun ? Then you give 2 turds.. I'm sure all that would change if it were you kid(s) getting killed at school. ( Maybe not though )

Lol wtf? :lol:

Dick’s Sporting Goods Makes A Courageous Political Statement
Yeah because caving to reactionary political pressure is SO "courageous"....... :rolleyes:

The thrill is already gone....

They took a stupid stance on a losing issue......gun owners remember......uninformed Americans who have their emotions yanked do not....And because of this attack on gun rights, the left can no longer lie and say they don't want to ban guns, or repeal the 2nd Amendment....they have outed themselves so that even the most politically inactive gun owners have to pay attention....

they insulted gun owners to please a fickle audience who don't even patronize their stores....the CEO should be fired immediately...

POLL: Americans' Record-High Concern About Gun Control In March Plunged In April

A new Gallup poll found that after March, when the issue of gun control soared to a record high of 13% as the most important issue to Americans, trailing only Americans’ dissatisfaction with government, which stood at 22%, in April only 6% of Americans felt guns and gun control were the most important problem they faced, trailing dissatisfaction with government at 23%, immigration and illegal immigration at 11%, and race relations at 7%
all they did was give business to a competitor. In my world that isn't smart.

lol

Too funny.

It's a general rule of fiction-writing that when you create Emmanuel Goldstein in a fantasy, and he doesn't actually materialize in the real world, you have to be "patient". Because someday your prince will come.

Communists are in it for the long haul. They are incrementally advancing their disarming the populace agenda. It may take them another 50yrs or so, but they are gonna keep on pushing. They've been at it for almost 100yrs in this country. They have time. And now that they control one of the two major political parties, achieving all of their Agenda goals is in reach.

Look out for the banks getting involved in the coming years. They're gonna use the banks as a weapon to pressure any businesses selling firearms. You'll of course call that another 'paranoid conspiracy theory' too, but when it happens, you'll just conveniently forget that i told you it was gonna happen. It's an Agenda, and the Communists/Democrats aren't done.

Last edited:

lol

Too funny.

Communists are in it for the long haul. They are incrementally advancing their disarming the populace agenda. It may take them another 50yrs or so, but they are gonna keep on pushing. They've been at it for almost 100yrs in this country. They have time. And now that they control one of the two major political parties, achieving all of their Agenda goals is in reach.

Look out for the banks getting involved in the coming years. They're gonna use the banks as a weapon to pressure any businesses selling firearms. You'll of course call that another 'paranoid conspiracy theory' too, but when it happens, you'll just conveniently forget that i told you it was gonna happen. It's an Agenda, the Communists/Democrats aren't done.
well some of what they embedded worked, the Parkland five fell into line thanks to the embedded communists in the school teaching. The problem is they eventually graduate and leave. not all go to the next phase of the indoctrination at Universities embedded with the same communists, some get jobs and wise up on the trick. again, the trojan horse is in full mode here.

Lol wtf? :lol:

Warped Communist/Democrat 'Guilty till proven Innocent' approach. Everyone buying a gun is a 'Criminal' in their warped pea brains. :cuckoo:

lol

Too funny.

Look out for the banks getting involved in the coming years. They're gonna use the banks as a weapon to pressure any businesses selling firearms. You'll of course call that another 'paranoid conspiracy theory' too, but when it happens, you'll just conveniently forget that i told you it was gonna happen. It's an Agenda, the Communists/Democrats aren't done.
well some of what they embedded worked, the Parkland five fell into line thanks to the embedded communists in the school teaching. The problem is they eventually graduate and leave. not all go to the next phase of the indoctrination at Universities embedded with the same communists, some get jobs and wise up on the trick. again, the trojan horse is in full mode here.

Government Schools are just indoctrination centers nowadays. The goal is to create good little Communist Democrats. I strongly urge American Parents to seek all education alternatives. The Government School System is in ruins.

If Dick's wants to voluntarily destroy their current money and ensure that others get some of the future money they would otherwise make via the sale of their products, that's great. More power to them.

If Dick's wants to voluntarily destroy their current money and ensure that others get some of the future money they would otherwise make via the sale of their products, that's great. More power to them.

Yeah, Dick's may pay a price for caving to the Gun Grabber assholes, but i'm not sure Walmart will. So many are addicted to their cheap shitty Walmart stuff. Are Gun Owners willing to make a sacrifice and stop shopping there? I tend to say no. And that's very disturbing. Because if you can't make that kind of sacrifice, how do you expect to defeat the Gun Grabbers. They have $Billions and numerous powerful politicians behind their Agenda. It's gonna take a whole lotta bravery and sacrifice to battle them. I hope Gun Owners understand that.

That's enough of your illiterate posts asshole!
Permanent Ignore!

Forum List

Back