Dick’s Sporting Goods Makes A Courageous Political Statement

If Dick's wants to voluntarily destroy their current money and ensure that others get some of the future money they would otherwise make via the sale of their products, that's great. More power to them.

Yeah, Dick's may pay a price for caving to the Gun Grabber assholes, but i'm not sure Walmart will. So many are addicted to their cheap shitty Walmart stuff. Are Gun Owners willing to make a sacrifice and stop shopping there? I tend to say no. And that's very disturbing. Because if you can't make that kind of sacrifice, how do you expect to defeat the Gun Grabbers. They have $Billions and numerous powerful politicians behind their Agenda. It's gonna take a whole lotta bravery and sacrifice to battle them. I hope Gun Owners understand that.

Rute, I am so grateful that you are on their side. I would not even want to imagine my having to explain you if you were on ours! So keep up the good work!

Look out for the banks getting involved in the coming years. They're gonna use the banks as a weapon to pressure any businesses selling firearms. You'll of course call that another 'paranoid conspiracy theory' too, but when it happens, you'll just conveniently forget that i told you it was gonna happen. It's an Agenda, and the Communists/Democrats aren't done.

What a paranoid conspiracy theory.

Bank of America will no longer work with AR-15 gun makers

If Dick's wants to voluntarily destroy their current money and ensure that others get some of the future money they would otherwise make via the sale of their products, that's great. More power to them.

Yeah, Dick's may pay a price for caving to the Gun Grabber assholes, but i'm not sure Walmart will. So many are addicted to their cheap shitty Walmart stuff. Are Gun Owners willing to make a sacrifice and stop shopping there? I tend to say no. And that's very disturbing. Because if you can't make that kind of sacrifice, how do you expect to defeat the Gun Grabbers. They have $Billions and numerous powerful politicians behind their Agenda. It's gonna take a whole lotta bravery and sacrifice to battle them. I hope Gun Owners understand that.

Rute, I am so grateful that you are on their side. I would not even want to imagine my having to explain you if you were on ours! So keep up the good work!

Yeah, but you're a Useful Idiot. So?...

Look out for the banks getting involved in the coming years. They're gonna use the banks as a weapon to pressure any businesses selling firearms. You'll of course call that another 'paranoid conspiracy theory' too, but when it happens, you'll just conveniently forget that i told you it was gonna happen. It's an Agenda, and the Communists/Democrats aren't done.

What a paranoid conspiracy theory.

Bank of America will no longer work with AR-15 gun makers

Yeah, that's their new attack plan. The Communist/Democrat Gun Grabbers aren't going away. Gun Owners better prepared for a long hard fight. They can start fighting the battle by no longer giving their money to Dick's and Walmart.

Yet another example of the same far-right paranoia being lampooned, this one from the earlier '60s targeting the wacko fringe group founded in the 1950s (featuring Fred Koch, father of the Koch Brothers) which was already a joke by then and opposed as the fringe they were by real conservatives such as William F. Buckley, who knew better.

Fun fact: the JBS, which still exists today, is based in Appleton Wisconsin --- home town of the infamous demagogue Joe McCarthy. And founded the year after McCarthy drank himself to death. This is the element that's been trying to (often successfully) commandeer the general Right and Republican Party. The laughability of its fringe extremism has been a constant ever since McCarthy himself discredited it.

Dick's Sporting Goods made a bold decision to stop selling assault-style rifles.
Today, the company's stock price surged by as much as 27% after reporting stronger
than expected quarterly sales https://t.co/exVPDp8yaz

upload_2018-5-31_17-57-42.png

upload_2018-5-31_17-59-49.png

Really, Military Gun Nutter sales is not where they are making money.
Ammo seems more profitable.?? They are not selling it.

Dick's Sporting Goods made a bold decision to stop selling assault-style rifles.
Today, the company's stock price surged by as much as 27% after reporting stronger
than expected quarterly sales Dick's soaring sales prove it can succeed without assault rifles

View attachment 196090

View attachment 196091

Really, Military Gun Nutter sales is not where they are making money.
Ammo seems more profitable.?? They are not selling it.
I can't tell anything from a year-long price history except they were higher about a year ago. They took a nose dive in August and have been recovering ever since. Nothing particularly special happened since the announcement, just ups and downs affecting day traders.

Oopsie! Getting woke and going broke! Same store sales drop 6% due to the anti-gun policy.

Sales at Dick's Sporting Goods dropped in the past three months amid backlash against tighter gun-sale restrictions following a mass killing early this year at a Florida high school.

Revenue dipped 4.5 percent to $1.86 billion amid challenges in the company's hunting business during the quarter through Nov. 3. Sales at stores open at least 12 months – a key metric for the retail industry – fell 6.1 percent compared to the prior year.

Dick's Sporting Goods admits suffering gun policy backlash as sales slide

Oopsie! Getting woke and going broke! Same store sales drop 6% due to the anti-gun policy.

Sales at Dick's Sporting Goods dropped in the past three months amid backlash against tighter gun-sale restrictions following a mass killing early this year at a Florida high school.

Revenue dipped 4.5 percent to $1.86 billion amid challenges in the company's hunting business during the quarter through Nov. 3. Sales at stores open at least 12 months – a key metric for the retail industry – fell 6.1 percent compared to the prior year.

They just built a new Dicks a few miles from the house.
Visited it once and found the prices to be outrageous...since the ban I haven't set foot in the place and never will.

Visited it once and found the prices to be outrageous...since the ban I haven't set foot in the place and never will.

I never bought anything gun related at Dicks because they were over priced.

However, I would occasionally buy other things there. Since they went full Moon Bat I haven't bought anything. I will never set foot in their store again.

They lost a significant amount of business because of being assholes.

Despite lower sales, cost management and a higher margin helped the Pittsburgh-based sporting goods chain boost profit 2.5 percent to $37 million. Stack is investing in new bricks-and-mortar stores, opening six in the quarter, and bolstering the firm's e-commerce business, where sales climbed 16 percent.

Despite lower sales, cost management and a higher margin helped the Pittsburgh-based sporting goods chain boost profit 2.5 percent to $37 million. Stack is investing in new bricks-and-mortar stores, opening six in the quarter, and bolstering the firm's e-commerce business, where sales climbed 16 percent.

A 2.5% profit margin on declining sales is not good. And going online is not going to save them.

If they are going to rely on the Moon Bats to be their purchasing base then they will be lucky to get 2.5% growth in a booming economy.

Moon Bats are usually on welfare and can't afford Dick's bloated prices.

A 2.5% profit margin on declining sales is not good. And going online is not going to save them.
You can’t seem to read, they increased profit 2.5%. Increased profits are good.

If they are going to rely on the Moon Bats to be their purchasing base then they will be lucky to get 2.5% growth in a booming economy.

You should have checked their stock price before making a public fool of yourself.

Dick's stock price is 26 percent higher than a year ago.

The predicted crash in their stock price by tards like yourself didn't happen.

Ain't that the truth.
Went to dicks looking for a shitshack and they wanted 75 bucks for the fuken thing!!!
Purchased it because I didnt have time to wait for a delivery and the zipper failed after two trips.

a01df1f7-2580-49ef-a8b6-6d2456977b36_1.b19dcedffda7ccb306b86e40ef76e598.jpeg

You can’t seem to read, they increased profit 2.5%. Increased profits are good.

JP Morgan downgraded them due to declining margin concerns. They are getting rid of high margin gun and hunting products and focusing on crappy margin clothing. It's not a good look.

I never bought anything gun related at Dicks because they were over priced.

However, I would occasionally buy other things there. Since they went full Moon Bat I haven't bought anything. I will never set foot in their store again.

They lost a significant amount of business because of being assholes.

Since Black Friday, their sales are down 4.5%.
I wonder if their CEO is a woman like GMs.

Forum List

Back