🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

Yes you seem to understand that too many guns is the problem. That’s why countries with strong gun control don’t have regular mass shootings.
They have regular mass KILLINGS (with or without guns)

Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. Fact
Most countries in the western hemisphere have strong gun control compared to the US. They also have astronomical homicide rates compared to us.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Last edited:
1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald J. Trump, The America We Deserve

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

"I'm fine with affirmative action. We've lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it." - Donald J. Trump

Donald Trump on ‘Meet the Press’, August 2015

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. Fact
Most countries in the western hemisphere have strong gun control compared to the US. They also have astronomical homicide rates compared to us.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
Hey dumbass. You should look at your own links. They prove Europe has a far lower homicide rate than the US.

From protectionist's own link:

UK intentional homicide rate per 100,000: 1.20

Germany: 0.88

France: 1.23

Italy: 0.67

US: 5.35

Not even close.

Dumbass.

The UK homicide rate could QUADRUPLE (explode, skyrocket, etc.) and they STILL wouldn't be close to our homicide rate.

Hey dumbass. You should look at your own links. They prove Europe has a far lower homicide rate than the US.
Whatever homicide rate the US has, it really isn't US homicide. It is largely homicides committed by immigrants from 3rd world countries (Somalia, Nigeria, Mexico, etc) let in here by open border, globalist looney Democrats.

And I notice you all are not talking about those astronomical homicide rates in countries outside of Europe, WITH strict gun control.

Whatever homicide rate the US has, it really isn't US homicide. It is largely homicides committed by immigrants from 3rd world countries (Somalia, Nigeria, Mexico, etc) let in here by open border, globalist looney Democrats.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You are pathetic.

You must have a link to support your wild claim? Glad we determined countries with strong gun control are much safer.

And I notice you all are not talking about those astronomical homicide rates in countries outside of Europe, WITH strict gun control.
We aren't a third world country, retard.

Every First World country like ours which has strict gun control has a drastically lower homicide rate, and no matter how you twist or squirm or make a public ass of yourself, you cannot change that FACT.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald J. Trump, The America We Deserve

This quote is from a book written 18 YEARS AGO.

Trying to wreck your credibility ?

Forum List

Back