Do people actually believe Trump's claims?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Do people actually believe Trump's claims? Why does he exaggerate or lie about being a victim. Why does he not talk more about issues.

He (Biden)tried to publicly torture and humiliate me ... BUT HE FAILED.
Definition of torture

the action or practice of inflicting severe pain or suffering on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something.
"the torture of political prisoners"
No way has Biden tortured Trump by the definition of torture. You could say Trump has tortured Biden

He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED.
The FBI used the same instructions on deadly force that they use for most raids. Those same instructions were used for the FBI search of Biden's home.

BIDEN’S DAY OF RECKONING IS COMING

He tried to publicly torture and humiliate me ... BUT HE FAILED.

He tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED.

He tried to bury me with so many witch hunts that I’d be forced to quit... BUT HE FAILED.
34 RIGGED FELONY CONVICTIONS calls for an unprecedented response.

And if our response to his tyrannical regime isn’t MASSIVE, Biden will move onto his next target: YOU!

So I’ve set a goal of raising $34 MILLION by the end of the day to make Biden regret EVER coming after us. Chip in today if you STAND WITH TRUMP! >

Do people actually believe Trump's claims? Why does he exaggerate or lie about being a victim. Why does he not talk more about issues.

Definition of torture

the action or practice of inflicting severe pain or suffering on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something.
No way has Biden tortured Trump by the definition of torture. You could say Trump has tortured Biden

He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED.
The FBI used the same instructions on deadly force that they use for most raids. Those same instructions were used for the FBI search of Biden's home.

He tried to bury me with so many witch hunts that I’d be forced to quit... BUT HE FAILED.

And if our response to his tyrannical regime isn’t MASSIVE, Biden will move onto his next target: YOU!

So I’ve set a goal of raising $34 MILLION by the end of the day to make Biden regret EVER coming after us. Chip in today if you STAND WITH TRUMP! >
Trump continuous propaganda tactics.

Definition of torture

Seek help, tds is real.

Definition of torture

do you believe Bidens claims?

I've got no use for either of them, but you seem to think one is better than the other for some reason.

(Could it possibly be the D behind his name?

Definition of torture

I don't think that his honesty is a priority for some of them, the craziest of the crazies here. Or his intelligence or decency or maturity or temperament or competence.

He's their blunt instrument to pound on people they hate. If he can just do that, read the speeches that Stephen Miller writes, and sign the bills he's told to sign, it's all good.

Last edited:
I don't think that his honesty is a priority for them. Or intelligence or decency or maturity or temperament or competence.

He's their blunt instrument to pound on people they hate. If he can just do that and sign the bills he's told to sign, it's all good.
That is just more projection. You will not stand for anyone fighting back against an illegitimate government. You are still a hack and no hope of being anything else,

That is just more projection. You will not stand for anyone fighting back against an illegitimate government. You are still a hack and no hope of being anything else,
The words of a seditionist. You are as bad as the confederates in 1860. You will be defeated as were the confederates.

I am trying to help those who live in the alternative world of Trump.
You must hear the truth, besides his exaggerations and lies.
I am trying to help those who live in the alternative world of Biden.
You must hear the truth, besides his exaggerations and lies.

works both ways, doesn't it?

Do people actually believe Trump's claims? Why does he exaggerate or lie about being a victim.
Because Trump is dishonest, corrupt, and a liar.

And the problem isn’t people believing Trump’s ridiculous lies; the problem is they refuse to accept the fact that Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

They refuse to accept the fact that Trump is a racist, bigot, and an enemy of democracy; that Trump is a wannabe autocrat and dictator completely unfit to hold any public office.

Forum List

Back