Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Sorry to disappoint. Perhaps you fail to grasp the concept of having a discussion. The difference between us is you ignorantly have your mind made up while I am attempting to simply discuss the situation.

I've, my friend, have time after time, shown the inconsistency of the charge against, who appears to be, an honorable man. No bullshit, just facts.

The good Doctor best be careful. Perjury before Congress is a serious charge.
Agreed, and if she is caught lying or fabricating evidence or doing anything mischievous then she should be held accountable. She is taking an aweful big risk to push this “lie” that you apparently believe she is telling.

The story simply does not hold water. Now if she comes up with the location it's only after months of questioning? Oh my, could get ugly, and ugly fast.
You are basing your knowledge of her account on an article that a reporter wrote. Do you have any further insight as to what other info has come out during questioning? Fact is you know very little yet you think you have it all figured out. That’s funny

If this was true, there would be DOZENS of her girlfriends that she advised not to hang out with Kav and/or Judge. WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?

You obviously didn't attend High School.

Give me a god damn break!
That’s a good question. It should be asked.

CLAIMED and maybe lying abuse victim Slade . Course the lying , and possible slander would need to be PROVED in a Court of American Real Law Slade .
no shit
--------------------------------------------- well then , if her possible lying and slander are proved she is no longer SPECIAL . I n fact , the presumed to exist Statute of Limitations is all that should matter as there is NO actual evidence Slade .

Question:

Where are all her Girlfriends coming forward to tell as she took them aside and warned them about not going out with Kav and/or Judge?

None?

Oh my, how stupid do the Dem's think we are?
---------------------------------- i think that the 'dems' and 'gop , repub , rinos will win on this charade Pops . Meaning , Kavanaugh is toast .

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.

Probably the same reason I would be speaking out against my stepfather if he was to run for anything.

From the ages of 5 to 7, my mother was married to a real piece of work. He liked to go out and get drunk when he got off of work, come home, and then start in on my mother, myself, or my younger sister. Because I was the big brother and the oldest, I would generally get him to take his focus off of my sister and mother, and focus all of his anger and energy on me. That would often result in a broken nose, black eye, or severe beating for me. When my mother got divorced from him, she ended up in a car wreck and died when I was 8, and I became an orphan and lived with my Grandparents.

Well, nobody really kept tabs on my stepfather, and nobody knew where he went, but then again, all connections to him were severed when the divorce happened. I don't even know if he's still alive, and really don't care. BUT.........if that idiot were to ever surface and run for national office, I would step up and let everyone know what he did to my mother, sister, and myself during those years of my childhood. Had I ever reported it to the police myself? No. I was 5 to 7 at the time. Did my mother ever report the abuse? No, she was scared to death of my stepfather and didn't want to risk more abuse. When she saw that he would never change, that is when she decided on divorce. But, there is one time that he beat me so bad with a belt buckle, that pictures of my bruised and beaten back were taken by the school, so there is some kind of evidence.

I would also tell about the way he sexually abused my sister in front of me as well.

CLAIMED and maybe lying abuse victim Slade . Course the lying , and possible slander would need to be PROVED in a Court of American Real Law Slade .
no shit
--------------------------------------------- well then , if her possible lying and slander are proved she is no longer SPECIAL . I n fact , the presumed to exist Statute of Limitations is all that should matter as there is NO actual evidence Slade .
Special? Who gives a shit about special, what are you talking about? If her story checks out and Kavanaughs version is not convincing then he likely doesn’t get the SCOTUS seat. If she isn’t convincing and he is then he probably does get the seat. If she is caught lying she should be held accountable. Those are the scenarios

Probably the same reason I would be speaking out against my stepfather if he was to run for anything.

From the ages of 5 to 7, my mother was married to a real piece of work. He liked to go out and get drunk when he got off of work, come home, and then start in on my mother, myself, or my younger sister. Because I was the big brother and the oldest, I would generally get him to take his focus off of my sister and mother, and focus all of his anger and energy on me. That would often result in a broken nose, black eye, or severe beating for me. When my mother got divorced from him, she ended up in a car wreck and died when I was 8, and I became an orphan and lived with my Grandparents.

Well, nobody really kept tabs on my stepfather, and nobody knew where he went, but then again, all connections to him were severed when the divorce happened. I don't even know if he's still alive, and really don't care. BUT.........if that idiot were to ever surface and run for national office, I would step up and let everyone know what he did to my mother, sister, and myself during those years of my childhood. Had I ever reported it to the police myself? No. I was 5 to 7 at the time. Did my mother ever report the abuse? No, she was scared to death of my stepfather and didn't want to risk more abuse. When she saw that he would never change, that is when she decided on divorce. But, there is one time that he beat me so bad with a belt buckle, that pictures of my bruised and beaten back were taken by the school, so there is some kind of evidence.

I would also tell about the way he sexually abused my sister in front of me as well.

Sorry to hear that story. Completely horrible.

Damn, it’s an ugly world with some truly sick people in it. Thanks for sharing your story and kudos for prevailing despite such an aweful childhood.

Here is the thing. Say your step was about to be seated as SCOTUS and there is Biker Sailer laying it all out. In your case going by your story there would be siblings to back your assertion, likely your Ma as well as a bunch of his old friends he used to go drinking with. So your claim could be investigated. This woman? None of that. Another thing you could provide is a time and place, this woman can’t do that. She can’t even bring witnesses because they won't her claim so far.

Damn, it’s an ugly world with some truly sick people in it. Thanks for sharing your story and kudos for prevailing despite such an aweful childhood.

I didn't share the story for any other reason than to explain as to WHY she didn't say anything for so long. She went to an all girls school and was a cheerleader for the football team that Kavanaugh played for at an all boys school. When the incident happened, she may not have wanted to have anything to do with him, and they went their separate ways. Because she went to an all girls school, there would be no chance for Kavanaugh to show up at class reunions, and she probably didn't know where he was at until he was nominated to the SC.

Like I said, I haven't had anything to do with, nor have I ever tried to contact my stepfather. But, if he were to run for national office, even though it would be my (and possibly my sister's word) word against his, as well as the fact that my mother never filed charges so there is no police record. Add to the fact that most people on here view me as a liberal, and my stepfather was very much a conservative, there are lots of people who would accuse me of being partisan, even though the abuse did happen, and would wonder why I waited so long to come forward.

I'm just telling you guys one reason (and it's a legitimate one) as to why she may just now be coming forward.

The woman was never raped. She wasn't willing to lie quite that much. She might have been asked about medical treatment.

It's a phony because the Democrats always drag out a decades old sex accusation when they have nothing else.
Jesus Fuck buddy. You asswipes drag out Bill Clinton all the time for shit that happened decades ago.
Bill Clinton was president

Kavanaugh was 17 when this allegedly happened

I don't know about you but I hold an adult in the office of president to a higher standard than I do a pimply faced high school kid
Some of the claims you had a fit about happened years before when he was still in Arkansas & you STILL bring them up.

So why doesn't Kavanaugh just admit it, apologize & move on? Use that "but I was just a kid" excuse.

Here is the thing. Say your step was about to be seated as SCOTUS and there is Biker Sailer laying it all out. In your case going by your story there would be siblings to back your assertion, likely your Ma as well as a bunch of his old friends he used to go drinking with. So your claim could be investigated. This woman? None of that. Another thing you could provide is a time and place, this woman can’t do that. She can’t even bring witnesses because they won't her claim so far.

Actually, no, it can't. I don't know who Grissom went drinking with, nor was I introduced to any of his friends. Why? I was between 5 and 7 at the time. No, I don't know anyone he hung out with.

As far as my mother? I guess you missed the part of my post where I said I'd been orphaned at 8. There is no way she could testify, because she died back in 1972. And, there is a possibility that my sister wouldn't want to go through all the memories of the abuse because some of it was sexual, so it would just be me speaking out against him.

As far as police records? I was 5 to 7 years old. No, I didn't file any reports, and neither did my mother because she was scared of him. The only record I could possibly think of that MIGHT still exist are pictures the school nurse took of my back one day in school. But, that was back in 1970, or 1971, so the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Nope, it would just be my word against his.

As far as providing the time and place? All I could tell them was I lived in Grand Junction CO on Chipeta St. from 1969 to 1971. I wouldn't be able to specify specific dates and times, just general information from that period of time.

Last edited:

This story just broke. How do you know she’s got none of that? Why don’t we just wait and see

The woman was never raped. She wasn't willing to lie quite that much. She might have been asked about medical treatment.

It's a phony because the Democrats always drag out a decades old sex accusation when they have nothing else.
Jesus Fuck buddy. You asswipes drag out Bill Clinton all the time for shit that happened decades ago.

I don't know about you but I hold an adult in the office of president to a higher standard than I do a pimply faced high school kid
Some of the claims you had a fit about happened years before when he was still in Arkansas & you STILL bring them up.

So why doesn't Kavanaugh just admit it, apologize & move on? Use that "but I was just a kid" excuse.

You know, he might have gotten through it a lot easier if he had just said that. Most people would understand, because a lot of us have done things as kids we'd rather not have exposed to the light of day, they might have given him a pass.

But the denial is what is gonna kill him. Especially if someone from his HS comes forward and says that he was a party animal.

And, let's not forget......................there are times she related this incident to her therapist all the way back in 2012. Are you going to say that she planted the seeds all the way back in 2012, knowing she would be using it in 2018 against Kavanaugh?

I don't think she could be that diabolical.

Actually, no, it can't. I don't know who Grissom went drinking with, nor was I introduced to any of his friends. Why? I was between 5 and 7 at the time. No, I don't know anyone he hung out with.

As far as my mother? I guess you missed the part of my post where I said I'd been orphaned at 8. There is no way she could testify, because she died back in 1972. And, there is a possibility that my sister wouldn't want to go through all the memories of the abuse because some of it was sexual, so it would just be me speaking out against him.

As far as police records? I was 5 to 7 years old. No, I didn't file any reports, and neither did my mother because she was scared of him. The only record I could possibly think of that MIGHT still exist are pictures the school nurse took of my back one day in school. But, that was back in 1970, or 1971, so the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Nope, it would just be my word against his.

Don’t matter. You would make your claim, his people would call you a liar, your siblings and Ma would tell their side. What evidence there was could be born out and the rest of us could defied. Not so with this case. This woman can’t even name a time or place, and it’s not that witnesses can’t be found, it’s that they say she is full of shit. This is a game nothing more.

I didn't have a "fit" about anything.

All I ever said about Clinton was to question whether a person that had no self control should be in office. And before you start with your Trump tirade I'll inform you yet again that I did not vote for Trump

And why should Kavanaugh admit anything if he didn't do anything?

There is not and never will be any real proof.

I didn't share the story for any other reason than to explain as to WHY she didn't say anything for so long. She went to an all girls school and was a cheerleader for the football team that Kavanaugh played for at an all boys school. When the incident happened, she may not have wanted to have anything to do with him, and they went their separate ways. Because she went to an all girls school, there would be no chance for Kavanaugh to show up at class reunions, and she probably didn't know where he was at until he was nominated to the SC.

Like I said, I haven't had anything to do with, nor have I ever tried to contact my stepfather. But, if he were to run for national office, even though it would be my (and possibly my sister's word) word against his, as well as the fact that my mother never filed charges so there is no police record. Add to the fact that most people on here view me as a liberal, and my stepfather was very much a conservative, there are lots of people who would accuse me of being partisan, even though the abuse did happen, and would wonder why I waited so long to come forward.

I'm just telling you guys one reason (and it's a legitimate one) as to why she may just now be coming forward.

Then I'm going to relate my experience as well. I dated two women who were raped. Both reported the rapes and both put the bastards in jail for very, very long times. Later in life I worked with crime victims as a volunteer. Several (hell, over a dozen) were rape and sexual assault victims. All of them remember every detail of what happened, when it happened, and where it happened. No "fog of war" in the slightest.

The story we know so far just simply does not mesh with these experiences.

Having been in High School I also know how things like this goes around School by both the girl and the boys. I've heard nothing from any of the classmates except that Kav was exceptional.

This simply makes no sense.

This story just broke. How do you know she’s got none of that? Why don’t we just wait and see

She can’t remember time or place, and so far everyone she has pointed to as a witness says she is wrong.

You know, he might have gotten through it a lot easier if he had just said that. Most people would understand, because a lot of us have done things as kids we'd rather not have exposed to the light of day, they might have given him a pass.

But the denial is what is gonna kill him. Especially if someone from his HS comes forward and says that he was a party animal.

And, let's not forget......................there are times she related this incident to her therapist all the way back in 2012. Are you going to say that she planted the seeds all the way back in 2012, knowing she would be using it in 2018 against Kavanaugh?

I don't think she could be that diabolical.

Why is her memory being considered reliable?
For all we know she was blind drunk and doesn't know who was who other than a vague recollection of some of the people who were at the party?

You know what is really pathetic?

These stupid Moon Bats not only never acknowledged the fact that Slick Willy was a scumbag but the shitheads voted for his asshole wife who attacked the women that exposed Slick Willy being a sexual predator.

Forum List

Back