Do you believe the politics in Washington will allow the democrats to win big...

Will the democrats win big in the upcoming elections?

• Yes, both 2014 and 2016

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Yes, but only 2014

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • No, republicans will win in 2014.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • No, Republicans will win in both 2014 and 2016

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
the GOP House has wrecked the recovery period, but it still continues...

Mark SHIELDS WAS JUST SAYING A POLL finds the biggest gap beween those wanting Dems or Pubs controlling congress in 4 years, 8 points the Dems ahead...will get worse too. haha- couldn't deserve it more...party and the rich FIRST scumbags...

Mark SHIELDS WAS JUST SAYING A POLL finds the biggest gap beween those wanting Dems or Pubs controlling congress in 4 years, 8 points the Dems ahead...will get worse too. haha- couldn't deserve it more...party and the rich FIRST scumbags...

I wish we could elect intelligent people that understood how to run a first world nation. Fuck this agenda driven bull shit.

I wish we could elect intelligent people that understood how to run a first world nation. Fuck this agenda driven bull shit.

I agree.

We need people to understand that we can not be welfare/warfare state and a free country at the same time.

I agree.

We need people to understand that we can not be welfare/warfare state and a free country at the same time.

Yep,

WE need to promote high paying jobs and success. This is very important...

We have to invest in the country- something the new bs Pubs refuse to do...they just enjoy raping it...

We have to invest in the country- something the new bs Pubs refuse to do...they just enjoy raping it...

Yep that's certainly part of it....

Infastructure, science and tech...All high paying jobs that can get workers back to work....

Favorable business regs and taxes that allows for more of them too. ;)

...in 2014, 2016?

2010 was a costly loss for democrats. Congressional approval has dramatically changed since then however. Republican approval ratings are at a historic low for either party. Let's face it.

As popular as an idea is for a third party, the chances of one actually rising to power that appeals to both the right and the left is slim to none. I think at the very least, democrats are a shoe in for 2014. Republicans probably have enough time to turn their party around for 2016. It's still a solid possibility that we could have a republican president in '16.
If the midterms were held now, Democrats would control congress, but a lot can happen in next 12 months. However, if house republicans continue as they have over the last month or so, the Democrats should have no problems getting control next year. Favorable opinion of Republicans stands at 24% and only 21% for the Tea Party.

Last edited:
And we continue to see the TPM delusions* expressed by shakles and OKTexas.

They will deliver the nations into the hands of the Democrats even unto the fourth generation.**

*Same delusions that insisted Romney would win in a massive landslide, then got whopped 332 to 206, and then claimed the delusion the dems stole the election.

** If that is the only way to remove the TPM from the political equation, so be it, because their way is the way of the death of Americanism.

And we continue to see the TPM delusions* expressed by shakles and OKTexas.

They will deliver the nations into the hands of the Democrats even unto the fourth generation.**

*Same delusions that insisted Romney would win in a massive landslide, then got whopped 332 to 206, and then claimed the delusion the dems stole the election.

** If that is the only way to remove the TPM from the political equation, so be it, because their way is the way of the death of Americanism.

Once again no reply jakey doesn't answer a direct question, go away you senile hypocrite until your ready to have a two sided conversation.

I believe no one will change sides. The true independents will decide and I can't believe that they would vote for any democrat with the economy the way the democrats have destroyed it.

I believe no one will change sides. The true independents will decide and I can't believe that they would vote for any democrat with the economy the way the democrats have destroyed it.

We need people that want to rebuild our system to keep us a first world country. The problem with both sides is the fact that they want to destroy something.

Left; corporations and military r@d
Right; science, tech and infrastructure funding.

Both sides don't want a reasonable educational reform.

The Dems destroyed the economy...HILARIOUS and totally brainwashed delusion...LOL

We don't really need educational reform, we need the return of the middle and working classes after 30 years of Voodoo and Pub pandering to the greedy rich- our society falling apart while mega rich Pubs laugh all the way to the bank, poor hater dupes...

We need people that want to rebuild our system to keep us a first world country. The problem with both sides is the fact that they want to destroy something.

Left; corporations and military r@d
Right; science, tech and infrastructure funding.

Both sides don't want a reasonable educational reform.

Sorry you are wrong on both in my opinon.

The left wants to destroy the middle class whether they say so or not. They want it destroyed because the result is more dependency and more voters for them. Certainly Obama has done absolutely nothing to hurt the rich.

Republicans on the other hand I am not sure what they want. I don't see where they are trying to kill science, tech or the infrastructure funding. If you have a link I'll read it.

The Dems destroyed the economy...HILARIOUS and totally brainwashed delusion...LOL

But of course Franco, the party that has been in power since 2006 controlling at least 2/3s of the government really had nothing to do with the government. Really, that is the best the left has to offer? It is really depressing to think that democrats that think this way win elections, really depressing.

Like a friend of mine that blame the problems with Obamacare on Republicans, pure lib delusion.

We don't really need educational reform, we need the return of the middle and working classes after 30 years of Voodoo and Pub pandering to the greedy rich- our society falling apart while mega rich Pubs laugh all the way to the bank, poor hater dupes...

Clinton's free trade agreements killed the middle class, predicted, happened. Reagan ushered in he greatest peace time expansion of the economy in history. Clinton rode it to recession.

We didn't control shytte until 7/7/2009 when we got a filibuster-proof Senate- till 2/4/2010. Your lockstep propagandizing idiot un-American party is GREAT at mindless obstruction. Change the GD channel, chump of the greedy rich a-holes...

We didn't control shytte until 7/7/2009 when we got a filibuster-proof Senate- till 2/4/2010. Your lockstep propagandizing idiot un-American party is GREAT at mindless obstruction. Change the GD channel, chump of the greedy rich a-holes...

BS, the democrats won both houses in 2006 which means they control the legislation coming out of Congress. THEN they got full filibuster proof majority for a full year. They could have done whatever they wanted and DID! What did we get? Obamacare another big drain on the economy, an economy in ruin, for the middle class, and the democrats DID NOTHING>

Clinton's free trade agreements killed the middle class, predicted, happened. Reagan ushered in he greatest peace time expansion of the economy in history. Clinton rode it to recession.

BS- FREE TRADE SUCCESS MEANS INVESTING IN THE COUNTRY AND ITS WORK FORCE, WHICH GREEDY IDIOT PUBS HAVE BLOCKED...SEE GERMANY ETC. They seem to want a banana republic and they're doing a great job.

Reagan tripled the debt to do it, set the nonrich and the country on the road to ruin. Also had ANOTHER great Pub corruption/cronyism bubble...a scam...Pub dupes...:cuckoo:

BS, the democrats won both houses in 2006 which means they control the legislation coming out of Congress. THEN they got full filibuster proof majority for a full year. They could have done whatever they wanted and DID! What did we get? Obamacare another big drain on the economy, an economy in ruin, for the middle class, and the democrats DID NOTHING>

Which W Boooosh vetoed, stupid. CONTROL FOR LESS THAN 6 MONTHS- Can you read...13 DAYS, in session, without Kennedy OUT.

EVERYTHING you know is bs propaganda, MORONS. TYVM. lol

Forum List

Back