Do you Democrats not care about character?

[

Integrity, honesty and reliability don't have to have anything to do with ones "personal life". They are personality traits that either you have or you don't.

You want to back up and support liars and cheaters...then knock yourself out. But don't be shocked when the inevitable happens and you bet burned.

Well, here's the thing.

I actually followed that retarded advice in 2000. After getting upset about all the ginned up scandals about stained blue dresses and shit, I voted for your boy Bush.

We got a war based on a lie that killed 5000 of our best and bravest.

We got Two recessions that pretty much wiped most of us out.

We got a city washed into the sea because he felt a crony who ran horse shows could run FEMA.

But gosh darn it, Bush wasn't getting any Jizz stains on any interns. He was a good Christian. And a man of integrity.

JoeB-The Ultimate Low Information Voter.

Weiner is a (very) public figure in a (very) high profile public office, and after he publically humiliated himself and his wife and due to sexting, he went right back to doing it. He went right back to doing it. And then he ran for a (very) high-visibililty public office again. Holy crap. It seems to me that two things are abundantly clear here:

1. He has a problem that really should be addressed, and a reasonable person would address it before he tried to run for a (very) high profile public office. Get it fixed, make things right, get back to business.

2. It's not at all unreasonable to be concerned about his capacity for judgment in the future, nor is it at all unreasonable to wonder if his "issues" might put him in a highly compromised position once in office.

There are other candidates, other possibilities. If he and his wife are so narcissistic and so ambitious that they're willing to so humiliate themselves just to win this office at this time, that's obviously their own psychological issue. But to think that someone would vote for him above anyone else because he's just so valuable, so irreplaceable, so unique -- well, I continue to be concerned about the judgment and condition of the electorate (not to mention our culture).

That's it. It isnt' a lapse of judgement or moral failing. Weiner has very serious psychological issues that could compromise his performance in office. What would happen is he sexted the wrong person and was subject to blackmail?

[

Integrity, honesty and reliability don't have to have anything to do with ones "personal life". They are personality traits that either you have or you don't.

You want to back up and support liars and cheaters...then knock yourself out. But don't be shocked when the inevitable happens and you bet burned.

Well, here's the thing.

I actually followed that retarded advice in 2000. After getting upset about all the ginned up scandals about stained blue dresses and shit, I voted for your boy Bush.

We got a city washed into the sea because he felt a crony who ran horse shows could run FEMA.

But gosh darn it, Bush wasn't getting any Jizz stains on any interns. He was a good Christian. And a man of integrity.

You are not only an obvious liar when you claimed to have voted for Bush....but you are exactly what MSNBC loves...someone who will believe whatever they want you to.

[

Well, here's the thing.

^^^ Is anyone buying this load of crap? Cuz... I sure ain't. :cuckoo:

[

Well, here's the thing.

You are not only an obvious liar when you claimed to have voted for Bush....but you are exactly what MSNBC loves...someone who will believe whatever they want you to.

Joe doesn't care if his friends/family/political candidates have integrity, honesty or reliability exactly because he has none himself. Which goes back to prove my original point. Thanks Joe for that real time demonstration. :eusa_shhh: :razz:

[

Well, here's the thing.

JoeB-The Ultimate Low Information Voter.

One thing about dimocraps, in the absence of filling their heads with anything useful, they surely do manage to fill it with misinformation and stupidity.

My Dog is more intelligent than your typical dimocrap. At least he is capable of learning after the fourth or fifth try.

dimocraps? You can teach them forever and ever. And they're STILL dumb as a box of fucking rocks.

Since this thread is about dimocrap scumbaggery...

Huma Abedin faces questions about dual jobs | Fox News

It is almost shockingly odd to see democrats lie about a democrat. Weiner is not accused of cheating on his wife, unless we have the wayback machine take us to the days of Jimmy Carter and "lusting after women in his heart".

I don't particularly object to democrats turning on the democrat lie generator against another democrat, it's just amazing bizarre to see them do that.

It is almost shockingly odd to see democrats lie about a democrat. Weiner is not accused of cheating on his wife, unless we have the wayback machine take us to the days of Jimmy Carter and "lusting after women in his heart".

I don't particularly object to democrats turning on the democrat lie generator against another democrat, it's just amazing bizarre to see them do that.

Nanzi Pilousy had some suprisingly harsh words to say about weenieboy yesterday, as horrible as her voice sounds to me I had to listen.

Do Democrats care about 'character'??

Better question is, do Republicans??

In the first poll since the latest Weiner scandal information came out, his support is down to 16% in the primary.

In contrast, Mark Sanford won his primary in South Carolina with 57% of the vote.

So in answer to the question, how much do Democrats care about 'character', the answer is...

...about 3.5 times as much as Republicans do.

Of course we all already knew that, didn't we?

Why is it that the stupidest dimocraps are always the mouthiest?

It's really best to ignore the stupidest ones, I mean they're ALL stupid to some degree, but vapid assclowns like NYC and Lakhota deliver stupidity that's absolutely painful. Best to mock them when someone else quotes them and move on.

i-805b79ff3c6f63f842ab03796b85fc46-thestupiditburns.jpg

Mark Sanford made a mistake by FALLING IN LOVE with another woman who also FELL IN LOVE with him.

MARK-SANFORD-MARIA-BELEN-CHAPUR.jpg

They're engaged now

Former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford engaged to Argentinian mistress María Belén Chapur | Mail Online

Which is quite a bit different from copping a cheap feel from some lady you hardly know and showing pictures of yourself with a hard-on to under-aged girls.

weinerSUM_1918967c.jpg

GOD DAMN but dimocraps are some stupid, low-life, scumbag motherfuckers.

And let's not forget the other dimocrap scumbag running for mayor in New Yawk...

Client Number Nine who wanted to know how much it would cost for a WHORE to submit to BUTT SEX for him.

disgusting. all dimocraps. disgusting

Mark Sanford made a mistake by FALLING IN LOVE with another woman who also FELL IN LOVE with him.

They're engaged now

Former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford engaged to Argentinian mistress María Belén Chapur | Mail Online

Which is quite a bit different from copping a cheap feel from some lady you hardly know and showing pictures of yourself with a hard-on to under-aged girls.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01918/weinerSUM_1918967c.jpg[/IMG

And let's not forget the other dimocrap scumbag running for mayor in New Yawk...

Client Number Nine who wanted to know how much it would cost for a WHORE to submit to BUTT SEX for him.

disgusting. all dimocraps. disgusting[/quote]

And you posted the pictures on a forum that can be accessed by 'underage' girls why exactly?

They're engaged now

Disgusting picture removed

disgusting. all dimocraps. disgusting

Uhhggg...

Did you have to ruin my lunch?

Do Democrats care about 'character'??

Better question is, do Republicans??

In the first poll since the latest Weiner scandal information came out, his support is down to 16% in the primary.

In contrast, Mark Sanford won his primary in South Carolina with 57% of the vote.

So in answer to the question, how much do Democrats care about 'character', the answer is...

...about 3.5 times as much as Republicans do.

Of course we all already knew that, didn't we?

Mark Sanford was running against a flaming liberal. It's called self interest. A man who cheated on his wife but was an otherwise good congressman isn't going to do to the people what a flaming liberal would do. The people who were voting would take anyone instead of Elizabeth Colbert. It's called a political decision.

In New York, it's somewhat different. Anthony Weiner is a degenerate, but so is the lesbian he's running against. That's what makes this primary so interesting. Which perversion will New Yorker's vote against? This is just the primary though. Once the democrats settle on which perversion they find acceptable, there is still a general election to decide who the mayor will be.

Forum List

Back