🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Anybody Still Believe Barry Hussein Is A Christian?

Don't have cow man,,what someones religion is should not be an issue since their is no religious test for office..He has the right to be what he wants...

That is true. But how a person speaks of such things does sometimes give us a glimpse into his/her character. The Founders looked to two things and two things only that qualified a person for high office: experience and character.

Alas, our President seems to have had neither.
Well I am sure he has some redeeming values,,,,But the social ideologues think one needs a religion(christian most preferred) to get elected....As the saying goes..In public I believe in all the Gods, in private I believe in none..

Well it is true most believers want their people in high office to have a good backup system larger than themselves. Most believe we can accomplish more and will get more right than wrong when we trust God to guide our instincts and decisions.
Well that's a nice way to say to follow what you think and what comes to mind, but there is no proof that God gives advice..

Believers know that there is. But you have to experience the proof to know what it is just as you have to experience cold and hot to know what those are. Nobody can explain them to somebody else. You have to experience it.

Like I said in my OP, the leftists couldn't care less that their hero is a lying sack of shit. In fact they think that's pretty cool, sticking it to "the man" without knowing who is hell "the man" is....and in fact is them.

As I previously posted, the Founders looked for two things to qualify somebody for a position of authority: experience and character.

When anybody, not just Democrats, puts all the importance on partisanship and no importance on experience or character, that person is an idiot.

And when large enough groups exist to elect or appoint somebody with neither experience or character to high office, we're pretty well screwed as a nation. And can expect to continue to decline.
There were president's early in US history that had no experience or character and we still survived....

But how about we expect more from our elected leaders than just the ability to survive them?

Not all and everything is perfect or pre-written, life is not all constant with good, there is bad also...There is no full measure of how someone will respond to the extreme pressures of the office of president...

Don't have cow man,,what someones religion is should not be an issue since their is no religious test for office..He has the right to be what he wants...

That is true. But how a person speaks of such things does sometimes give us a glimpse into his/her character. The Founders looked to two things and two things only that qualified a person for high office: experience and character.

Alas, our President seems to have had neither.
Well I am sure he has some redeeming values,,,,But the social ideologues think one needs a religion(christian most preferred) to get elected....As the saying goes..In public I believe in all the Gods, in private I believe in none..

Well it is true most believers want their people in high office to have a good backup system larger than themselves. Most believe we can accomplish more and will get more right than wrong when we trust God to guide our instincts and decisions.
Well that's a nice way to say to follow what you think and what comes to mind, but there is no proof that God gives advice..

Believers know that there is. But you have to experience the proof to know what it is just as you have to experience cold and hot to know what those are. Nobody can explain them to somebody else. You have to experience it.
And they know by thinking that they need someone when they have the power themselves to handle it..

Like I said in my OP, the leftists couldn't care less that their hero is a lying sack of shit. In fact they think that's pretty cool, sticking it to "the man" without knowing who is hell "the man" is....and in fact is them.

As I previously posted, the Founders looked for two things to qualify somebody for a position of authority: experience and character.

When anybody, not just Democrats, puts all the importance on partisanship and no importance on experience or character, that person is an idiot.

And when large enough groups exist to elect or appoint somebody with neither experience or character to high office, we're pretty well screwed as a nation. And can expect to continue to decline.
There were president's early in US history that had no experience or character and we still survived....

But how about we expect more from our elected leaders than just the ability to survive them?

Not all and everything is perfect or pre-written, life is not all constant with good, there is bad also...There is no full measure of how someone will respond to the extreme pressures of the office of president...

This is true. But history has shown us that those with experience and character will almost certainly make mistakes because they are human, but they are much more likely to make good leaders than those who possess neither.

Obama's religious beliefs are irrelevant. But if you choose to press the subject, I'd say its likely he agrees with both Christianity and Islam on many things, and doesn't agree with the hate that Christians and Muslims have towards each other.

I'll decide what's "relevant" in my threads ya freak. And find some Christian "hate" towards muslims even after 9/11 and 12 years of war....that's a one-way street.

LOL....

Obama's religious beliefs are irrelevant.

But the Con wingnuts will make up lies about Obama regardless.

I know one thing, in the next election liberals can't say anything about morality about the republican candidate. They have hit bottom with Obama. Lost any credibility.
As opposed to the morality of Republicans who lied to start a war that killed over 100,000?

Saddam's regime was killing around 35,000 per year, so, after the invasion was over, the net result has been that there are fewer people being killed now, than prior to the war. Thanks for making that plain for us.

I know one thing, in the next election liberals can't say anything about morality about the republican candidate. They have hit bottom with Obama. Lost any credibility.
As opposed to the morality of Republicans who lied to start a war that killed over 100,000?
That's bullshit, stop the talking points.

I don't think he is very religious one way or the other,he is a flaming ego maniac butt head,but not religious.

Saddam's regime was killing around 35,000 per year, so, after the invasion was over, the net result has been that there are fewer people being killed now, than prior to the war. Thanks for making that plain for us.
Righty is a kook, when his messiah is screwing up. He brings up the lie that Bush lied, and he forgets a lot of democrats voted for the war.

I don't think he is very religious one way or the other,he is a flaming ego maniac butt head,but not religious.

I think you're right. But I do think he has a strong emotional attachment to the rituals and protocol of Islam and is drawn to that. He may not embrace or even know much about the doctrine, but I think by word, deed, and body language he feels a reverence for all things Muslim. I have seen nothing in his words, deeds, or body language to suggest he feels the same way about Christianity. He certainly has demonstrated that he has had almost zero comprehensive education in Bible, Christian teachings, and the basis for Christian beliefs.

I would guess that he would score very poorly on a Bible trivia quiz that most Christian kids who attend Sunday School and Church regularly could ace easily.

One thing is for sure...Obama is as phony as a $3.00 bill. And a bare faced liar.
Indeed.

upload_2015-2-6_18-0-6.jpeg

Barry O is just another atheist progressive politician who has to pretend to be a Christian otherwise he wouldn't stand a chance of being elected.

He stands with Islamists because their goals are in line with the progressive agenda. There is also the fact he is the son of a Muslim and owes his existence to them.

Barry O is just another atheist progressive politician who has to pretend to be a Christian otherwise he wouldn't stand a chance of being elected.

He stands with Islamists because their goals are in line with the progressive agenda. There is also the fact he is the son of a Muslim and owes his existence to them.
He stands with muslims because he sees them as brown brothers killing white people.

I couldn't care less what his religion is, but personally, he strikes me as an atheist more than anything else.

Or an apostate muslim which is what he is eating pork and drinking beer. In ISIS eyes he's the Crusader they base their hatred of the west on....and here he is defending that belief.
If he claims to be a Christian, which he does, he is an apostate Muslim.

He Muslim, according to the Koran, because his father was Muslim.

Note, ISIS,ISIL, AQ, whatever the fuck you want to call them, want his head.

Hope his SS detachment isn't hungover from a night of whoring and coke snorting if they try.

God knows, we don't need Joe Plugs getting elected on a sympathy vote.

Like I said in my OP, the leftists couldn't care less that their hero is a lying sack of shit. In fact they think that's pretty cool, sticking it to "the man" without knowing who in hell "the man" is....and in fact is them.
Holy Shit, that is brilliant.

Bobby Jindal sort of summed up the problem with all this today:
“It was nice of the President to give us a history lesson at the Prayer breakfast,” Jindal said. “Today, however, the issue right in front of his nose, in the here and now, is the terrorism of Radical Islam, the assassination of journalists, the beheading and burning alive of captives. We will be happy to keep an eye out for runaway Christians, but it would be nice if he would face the reality of the situation today. The Medieval Christian threat is under control, Mr. President. Please deal with the Radical Islamic threat today.”

If Fearless Leader had kept his remarks non denominational, there wouldn't have been a lot to criticize. But when he singled out Christians for bad past behavior, and didn't single out any other religions, it didn't sit well with a predominantly Christian population. He can't bring himself to say Islamic terrorism, but I'm pretty sure he has no such qualms about saying Christian terrorism.

Forum List

Back