Does Mike Pence believe in evolution? Apparently not...

Great...another anti-science idiot. Is Indiana a breeding ground for them or something?

Ohh look, Shortbus is lying.

PENCE: The means, Chris, that he used to do that, I can’t say. But I do believe in that fundamental truth.

He said nothing against evolution, you shit fer brains commie. IN fact said that might be the method his god used for creation.

Hey, you Commies are stupid, and you're liars, but at least you're reprehensible scumbags!

I know many Christians that can fit two views in their head at once. Libs seem to have issues with this.

It boggles my mind how any sane person could honestly believe everything was created only 6,000 years ago - by an invisible Sky Daddy. Holy shit...

There is a valid scientific explanation, but it would be wasted on you non-believing pissants.

And that is the devil planted the shit to fool us. Lol. If I were to say that 50 foot tall aliens were visiting the white house would you believe it?

OMG someone has a different belief!!!!! They can't be president unless they believe what we believe!!!!! Pence must be a......BIGOT!!!!!!!!!

You're grasping Sloping Brow
So if someone believed in unicorns and dragons and homeopathy and that Donald Trump is a conservative, you would be okay with them being President.

Check.

It boggles my mind how any sane person could honestly believe everything was created only 6,000 years ago - by an invisible Sky Daddy. Holy shit...

There is a valid scientific explanation, but it would be wasted on you non-believing pissants.

And that is the devil planted the shit to fool us. Lol. If I were to say that 50 foot tall aliens were visiting the white house would you believe it?

You probably do believe 50 foot tall aliens are visiting the White House. Probably all that synthetic grass you smoke.

I didn't realize accepting the theory of evolution was a standard for public office. Maybe if he gets his pecker polished by a whore in the middle of main street you can cut him some slack?

:eek:

You people are utterly mindless.

It's a religious litmus test that must be applied to all candidates...

Want to see the dims squirm?

"but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." 6th Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Standard Disclaimer: The Constitution on a democrat is like pouring salt on a slug. (no offense to slugs intended)

Of course he believes in evolution. He, like the rest of the Right, is appealing to the undereducated that they love so dearly.

I am surprised that you haven't already said that.

You probably do believe 50 foot tall aliens are visiting the White House. Probably all that synthetic grass you smoke.

Seeing that there's probably a few billion habital planets...It is a lot more convincing.

"We need to stop funding of medical solutions based on the scientific method and start funding research based on fairy dust, because those dolts in their ivory towers don't know the EXACT day of the week the Big Bang happened!"

Pence like the backwards republican party is a lot more like Iran every day!

Obama claims to be a Christian and so does Hillary. I guess you non-believers are screwed.

As long as it stays out of the law and how they preside. I don't care what they believe.

A lot of the laws are based on the 10 commandments. What you meant to say it is OK for a Democrat to be a Christian.

Since you can't tell me exactly what sparked the Big Bang, this proves unicorns are real.

Seeing that there's probably a few billion habital planets...It is a lot more convincing.

Can you prove there are a few billion habitable planets?

Forum List

Back