Does Mike Pence believe in evolution? Apparently not...

[
So if someone believed in unicorns and dragons and homeopathy and that Donald Trump is a conservative, you would be okay with them being President.

Check.

You're supporting Hillary
Wrong.

Thanks for playing, retard.

You're not voting for Trump, so, you're voting for Hillary. It is that simple.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wow. Thank you SO MUCH for presenting us with a textbook example of a False Dichotomy.

Since you can't tell me exactly what sparked the Big Bang, this proves unicorns are real.

No it doesn't.
Using the TardLogic™ of the evolution deniers in this topic, it most certainly does.

Are you drunk or something?

There isn't enough alcohol in the entire Universe to make me drunk enough to be outwitted by you tards.

Oh, so you get outwitted ttally sober. Awesome.

BTW... on can believe in creationism and evolution.

"We need to stop funding of medical solutions based on the scientific method and start funding research based on fairy dust, because those dolts in their ivory towers don't know the EXACT day of the week the Big Bang happened!"

This is why I oppose the republican party...I am starting to believe that they maybe this fucking out there.

Call up the witch doctor!

Since you can't tell me exactly what sparked the Big Bang, this proves unicorns are real.

No it doesn't.
Using the TardLogic™ of the evolution deniers in this topic, it most certainly does.

Are you drunk or something?

There isn't enough alcohol in the entire Universe to make me drunk enough to be outwitted by you tards.

Oh, so you get outwitted ttally sober. Awesome.

BTW... on can believe in creationism and evolution.
If one did, one would not be cagey about it like Mike Pence.

Mike Pence is clearly afraid to express what he believes because he is thinking like a politician instead of the pious Christian he claims to be. His prevarication is dishonest.

Pence like the backwards republican party is a lot more like Iran every day!

Obama claims to be a Christian and so does Hillary. I guess you non-believers are screwed.

As long as it stays out of the law and how they preside. I don't care what they believe.

A lot of the laws are based on the 10 commandments. What you meant to say it is OK for a Democrat to be a Christian.

It's okay for ANYONE to be a Christian - so long as their religion does NOT influence how they govern!!!!!

Denying evolution is the modern day equivalent of denying the Earth revolves around the Sun.

It just makes the deniers look like morons who have confused their egos with God's.

We have a Godless secular Constitution. Let's keep it that way. Many Christian NaziCons would like to supplant the Constitution with the Bible.

Obama claims to be a Christian and so does Hillary. I guess you non-believers are screwed.

As long as it stays out of the law and how they preside. I don't care what they believe.

A lot of the laws are based on the 10 commandments. What you meant to say it is OK for a Democrat to be a Christian.

It's okay for ANYONE to be a Christian - so long as their religion does NOT influence how they govern!!!!!
I think it is very important their religion does influence the way they govern. If they were truly religious, they would be a whole hell of a lot more honest and the whole damned world would be MUCH better off.

I believe in evidence and rational reasoning leading our country. Science and logic has gotten humanity a lot. I am not saying that everything in the bible and laws that developed from it are bad.

I don't want this system of thought to be drawn out by religious extremism that does nothing.

Denying evolution is the modern day equivalent of denying the Earth revolves around the Sun.

It just makes the deniers look like morons who have confused their egos with God's.

I questioned the THEORY of evolution when they said we evolved from the Apes. My question was, why are there still apes?

I questioned the THEORY of evolution when they said we evolved from the Apes. My question was, why are there still apes?

Why are there different species of everything? It's called the evolutionary tree.

Phylogenetic tree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

number one: the ten commandments were given to the Jews not christers who never had to follow them

two: our country wasn't and isn't based on the ten commandments

Are the Ten Commandments really the basis for our laws?

Last edited:
We have a Godless secular Constitution. Let's keep it that way. Many Christian NaziCons would like to supplant the Constitution with the Bible.
They would like to supplant the Constitution with their egos, not with the Bible. That's the whole problem.

It wasn't the Bible which kept people in denial about the Earth revolving around the Sun. It was their egos. Just so with evolution.

Faith is all about acquiring humility. The more humble one becomes, the more beautiful life, people, and the Universe become.

They would like to supplant the Constitution with their egos, not with the Bible. That's the whole problem.

It wasn't the Bible which kept people in denial about the Earth revolving around the Sun. It was their egos. Just so with evolution.

Faith is all about acquiring humility. The more humble one becomes, the more beautiful life, people, and the Universe become.

All religions suck - except Buddhism. It offers some good stuff.

we did't evolve from apes we have a common ancestor, we have 98 percent DNA match

Various breeds of flowers and plants have been created by starting with one kind of plant, taking the ones which have a characteristic you want to amplify, and breeding them. Then taking the ones which have the best, and breeding them. Then continuing this process until, voila, a new kind of flower or plant.

And yet we still have the original plant.

This is also done with animals. We've fucked with chickens like you wouldn't believe.

A mutation does not retroactively eliminate its ancestors. It's a new branch off the genetic tree. The source limb continues on quite a lot of the time.

Last edited:
Ethics and morality predate religion; therefore, right and wrong do not depend on religious beliefs.

Forum List

Back