Does the GOP/Conservatives want to re-occupy Iraq or not?

Notice the transparent candycorn deflection effort?

The insipid commander in chief cannot begin to figure out what to do. So, being a hack loyalist, candycorny asks what the other side might want.

:lol:

Just wondering what the military geniuses on the board think is the best trek. So far, you've done nothing but criticize someone for asking questions. Pretty transparent....that you just wish to reserve the right to say, "I wouldn't have done that". Its called being a coward.

you won't get a straight answer EVER :eusa_whistle:

Anyone know?

I hear that they're not happy with our "no boots on the ground" policy but what is the alternative...more blood spilled for Tikrit, Fallujah, Basra, etc...?

Are any of those places worth more American deaths because there will be deaths involved if we go in. I don't think so.

The GOP'ers will mostly not commit to any one position because they're afraid they might get caught agreeing with the President.

Anyone know?

Whatever Obama wants to do, you will never go wrong by assuming the GOP will want the opposite.

You won't see them out in front on anything like Iraq. They don't have that kind of courage. They wait for Obama, then go the other way.

^ that

We never occupied Iraq so your entire far left propaganda driven premise is incorrect.

Boko Haram is no different than all the other lunatic groups that have fucked Africa for the last million decades. In fact they are weaker than the more famous ones of the last couple decades.

And the Sunni's and Shiites will always find a way to blow each other up. It's not America's problem and since China benefited the most from the Oil we coveted so much there maybe they should do something about it.
^ that
Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. It's all his.

he did inherit a shit sandwich from his predecessor didn't he? Thats why we are extricating ourselves shit for brains [MENTION=49484]Ibentoken[/MENTION] .

This administration said in 2011 that Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. Obama turned a shit sandwich into a steak sandwich and then let it rot. Obama owns this. Bootlicker

Notice the transparent candycorn deflection effort?

The insipid commander in chief cannot begin to figure out what to do. So, being a hack loyalist, candycorny asks what the other side might want.

:lol:

Just wondering what the military geniuses on the board think is the best trek. So far, you've done nothing but criticize someone for asking questions. Pretty transparent....that you just wish to reserve the right to say, "I wouldn't have done that". Its called being a coward.

You mean like from the far left Obama drones who did not want boots on the ground in Iraq and now their messiah is sending some?

The far left never has any answers and never should be in charge of anything.

Anyone know?

I hear that they're not happy with our "no boots on the ground" policy but what is the alternative...more blood spilled for Tikrit, Fallujah, Basra, etc...?

Are any of those places worth more American deaths because there will be deaths involved if we go in. I don't think so.

The GOP'ers will mostly not commit to any one position because they're afraid they might get caught agreeing with the President.

Anyone know?

Whatever Obama wants to do, you will never go wrong by assuming the GOP will want the opposite.

You won't see them out in front on anything like Iraq. They don't have that kind of courage. They wait for Obama, then go the other way.

^ that

Wrong a far left Obama drone agreeing with another far left Obama drone proves nothing.

Post proof that Obama has ever listen to the GOP on such subjects..

When 20,000 of Iraq's troops melt away as 800 rebels approach their city, it's is a Bull Horn shouting Nouri Al-Maliki sucks as a leader & Bush fucked up selecting that puppet. Now a civil war will decide Iraq's fate. If we meddle it will never be a legit government & it will be bloody. Just wait until it's over & negotiate with the new leader. If that fails, kill him & install a new one.

When 20,000 of Iraq's troops melt away as 800 rebels approach their city, it's is a Bull Horn shouting Nouri Al-Maliki sucks as a leader & Bush fucked up selecting that puppet. Now a civil war will decide Iraq's fate. If we meddle it will never be a legit government & it will be bloody. Just wait until it's over & negotiate with the new leader. If that fails, kill him & install a new one.

yep. Malaki is not our guy & BushCo doubled-down on him when they, Repubs, were busy destroying this great nation w/ ginormously expensive optional wars at the bidding of Bill Kristol :(

According to the Obama doctrine, the final result of any move must give the Jihadists a real say in the government

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Japan was a fluke because their culture and way of life allowed for the process the U.S. imposed to rebuild them.

Democracy building in the middle east DOES NOT WORK. Turkey, THE ONLY ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY, became that way because of the self-determination of their people. We can go blow up as many things as we want and have as many of our soldiers maimed and killed as we want but we won't be able to impose a modern democracy in those backwards places until the people there want it.

The PEOPLE of Turkey would rather it were as Islamic republic governed by sharia law. The only reason why they don't have it today is because being a member of NATO is more valuable to the politicians than islam. Sooner or later the people's voices will not be denied and Turkey will fall into the same sort of chaos as every other Islamic nation.

The people of these countries not only do not want a democracy, they are incapable of maintaining a democracy. They are a tribal culture. They may always be a tribal culture. We cannot change that. We cannot impose democracy on these people.

Bush was long gone by 2011 when Iraq was labeled by this administration as one of Obama's great achievements. Obama owns this. Perhaps he should stop playing golf for a few days and do some work.

You mean like from the far left Obama drones who did not want boots on the ground in Iraq and now their messiah is sending some?

The far left never has any answers and never should be in charge of anything.

no ... I mean the question in the OP ... but nice deflection anyway.

I answered your question. Obama should return Iraq to where it was in 2011 when Iraq was one of Obama's great achievements. Lay off the golf for a while and do some work.

Why is the OP focused on the GOP when it's his President and his party making the decisions to send troops back in to Iraq?? Smokescreens never work.. Odumbo is responsible for any and everything that happens in theatre now.

They're such fun to play word games with. They really believe they can manipulate the truth.

We never occupied Iraq so your entire far left propaganda driven premise is incorrect.

^ that
Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. It's all his.

he did inherit a shit sandwich from his predecessor didn't he? Thats why we are extricating ourselves shit for brains [MENTION=49484]Ibentoken[/MENTION] .

This administration said in 2011 that Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. Obama turned a shit sandwich into a steak sandwich and then let it rot. Obama owns this. Bootlicker

lol I love this post.. :) Spot on!

I answered your question. Obama should return Iraq to where it was in 2011 when Iraq was one of Obama's great achievements. Lay off the golf for a while and do some work.

Going back in time is your reasonable response?

Going back in time to the Obama administration in 2011 when Iraq was one of Obama's great achievements. What's the problem? Don't you have a reasonable response?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back