Does the GOP/Conservatives want to re-occupy Iraq or not?

I answered your question. Obama should return Iraq to where it was in 2011 when Iraq was one of Obama's great achievements. Lay off the golf for a while and do some work.

Going back in time is your reasonable response?

Going back to the Obama administration in 2011 when Iraq was one of Obama's great achievements. What's the problem? Don't you have a reasonable response?

Is there a Presidential TARDIS somewhere I dont know about?

Did Ibentoken, Kosh, Frank or Katz say yes or no to the OP question yet?
Obama broke it, he bought it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Is that a yes?

You're so desperate to try to pin this clusterfuck on conservatives.. I'm over here laughing my ass off at the true stink pickle you and your cohorts find yourselves in thanks to Dear Leader. Enjoy, you earned it in spades!! ( OMG, I said spades.. was that racist?? ):lol::eusa_shifty:

Obama broke it, he bought it

Is that a yes?

You're so desperate to try to pin this clusterfuck on conservatives.. I'm over here laughing my ass off at the true stink pickle you and your cohorts find yourselves in thanks to Dear Leader. Enjoy, you earned it in spades!! ( OMG, I said spades.. was that racist?? ):lol::eusa_shifty:

You're so defensive you think asking your opinion is "pinning it to conservatives" :lol:

Is that a yes?

You're so defensive you think asking your opinion is "pinning it to conservatives" :lol:

I didn't realize laughing my sweet pretty ass off was considered to be a defensive mechanism? You must be gay?

Is that a yes?

The programmed talking points have been officially downloaded today, seen one far left post seen them all.

Yes the far left want the world to burn than admit they are wrong.

Is that a yes?

I'm still waiting for a reasonable response to post #83.

Last edited:

I didn't realize laughing my sweet pretty ass off was considered to be a defensive mechanism? You must be gay?

Whoa hohoho....She brings out the big guns hoping no one notices you cant answer an open question. The gay angle is sooo 6th grade...You'll graduate one day.

So In your opinion should there be boots on the ground or nah?

Going back to the Obama administration in 2011 when Iraq was one of Obama's great achievements. What's the problem? Don't you have a reasonable response?

You don't recall 2011 when this administration said Iraq was one of Obama's great achievements?

Sure what I dont recall tho is you answering either yes or no to the OP.

Its, at most, 3 letters :D

Whoa hohoho....She brings out the big guns hoping no one notices you cant answer an open question. The gay angle is sooo 6th grade...You'll graduate one day.

Do you have a reasonable response to post #83 or not?

You don't recall 2011 when this administration said Iraq was one of Obama's great achievements?

That was then. This is now.

So NOW Obumbler's "greatest achievement" just HAS to be a clusterfuck that is all Booooosh's fault!

Do you have a reasonable response to post #83 or not?

No there is no such as reasonable with the far left.

When 20,000 of Iraq's troops melt away as 800 rebels approach their city, it's is a Bull Horn shouting Nouri Al-Maliki sucks as a leader & Bush fucked up selecting that puppet. Now a civil war will decide Iraq's fate. If we meddle it will never be a legit government & it will be bloody. Just wait until it's over & negotiate with the new leader. If that fails, kill him & install a new one.

Bush was long gone by 2011 when Iraq was labeled by this administration as one of Obama's great achievements. Obama owns this. Perhaps he should stop playing golf for a few days and do some work.

:cuckoo: A Bush broken country & installed Bush puppet does not = Obama owns it. :cuckoo:

Obama drove the car into a ditch, blamed Boooosh and now he's calling for help

When 20,000 of Iraq's troops melt away as 800 rebels approach their city, it's is a Bull Horn shouting Nouri Al-Maliki sucks as a leader & Bush fucked up selecting that puppet. Now a civil war will decide Iraq's fate. If we meddle it will never be a legit government & it will be bloody. Just wait until it's over & negotiate with the new leader. If that fails, kill him & install a new one.

Bush was long gone by 2011 when Iraq was labeled by this administration as one of Obama's great achievements. Obama owns this. Perhaps he should stop playing golf for a few days and do some work.

:cuckoo: A Bush broken country & installed Bush puppet does not = Obama owns it. :cuckoo:

In 2011 this administration said Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. Do you deny that Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements?

Forum List

Back