Don’t let republicans or polls fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Well, I believe that the COVID virus was initiated in China, with no ill intent. It got out,

COVID was no hoax, it was real.
Below, is a total HOAX.

In hindsight we know the truth. Covid was a total hoax but used by democrat politicians to murder those they considered useless.
You believe what won't threaten.

15 million private jobs created since his administration began.

GDP growth is a constant.

Inflation has cooled and wages are now outpacing it.

Is the economy perfect? No, but it NEVER has been.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

Everyone judges the economy when they sit down to pay their bills, most, to say the least, are not very enthusiastic about xidenomics.

You must be stupid, houses in the eighties were much less expensive.

Years and years of "free" money is why housing is so high.

Economics 101.

Basic economics today. Rates are higher (as they should have been years ago) so prices have to come down if people can't afford something.

It sucks we can't have record prices year after year like so many still clamor for out of one side of their mouth and then condemn inflation out the other.

lol inflation in general is cooling. The pandemic is what created the problem in the first place. That started going up in Trump’s final year.
You're funny! The pandemic was planned and released by the Chinese government. It's purely coincidental that Trump was in office at the time.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Thsts nice. None of that means anything to me. You know what does?….

A 35% growth in my weekly grocery bill.

A massive rise in gas prices.

Significant increases in my auto and home insurance rates.

Lets take a look at this.

35% increase in the grocery bill. Yes, that's has happened but it's slowly going down. See conclusion

Massive rise in gas prices. Funny how the extreme increase was done just in time for the 2020 election. This was not done by either President. That was the Petroleum Companies playing politics. Around here, the gas prices are below 3 bucks which that's exactly where it should be.

My auto insurance didn't go up a dime. In fact it fell by 3 bucks a month. I shopped around and got better coverage for less money. If you don't do this then you are an Idiot.

CONCLUSION: We had a President that tried to do something about the spiraling Cost of Living versus income. He was crucified over it. Can you guess which President?

35% increase in the grocery bill. Yes, that's has happened but it's slowly going down. See conclusion

Massive rise in gas prices. Funny how the extreme increase was done just in time for the 2020 election. This was not done by either President. That was the Petroleum Companies playing politics. Around here, the gas prices are below 3 bucks which that's exactly where it should be.

My auto insurance didn't go up a dime. In fact it fell by 3 bucks a month. I shopped around and got better coverage for less money. If you don't do this then you are an Idiot.

CONCLUSION: We had a President that tried to do something about the spiraling Cost of Living versus income. He was crucified over it. Can you guess which President?

I can't.

YAWWWWWN....more apologia.

Apologia usually precedes loss and admits error.

And Oh! You did good! You managed to get an intelligence insult in there! You're right on cue!

YAWWWWWN....more apologia.

Apologia usually precedes loss and admits error.

And Oh! You did good! You managed to get an intelligence insult in there! You're right on cue!

Did I speak above your intel? I state facts and history. Reality sucks, don't it. What I didn't do was to offer a solution.

Now, answer the question on which President tried to present a Solution.

Food and living costs for many is far worse than when Trump was in office. Increases in beer the last couple of weeks at wal mart verifies that. Keeping prices down for alcohol that numbs the nerves has ended. Products are up a lot. costs of rent, electricity, water, insurance also. Younger people with limited incomes are still using fast food and it is not worth it and is making their lives worse.

gas is still over 3 bucks a gallon and rising .. food prices are still sky high .. mortgage rates are through the roof .. car insurance has increased nearly 20% along with the average electrical bill .. and the border is a mess ... and war is breaking out across the world .
People make over $10,000 more than they made in 2019. Gas is cheaper by comparison. Food costs are easily covered.

I don’t give a fuck which president it was. All I care about is how far my paycheck goes each eeek and it’s not going anywhere near as far now as it did 4 or 5 years ago.

As for the insurance… I have it rechecked by the agency every time it comes up for renewal. Since I have dogs there’s only one home owners policy I can get here in Massachusetts, and it’s not cheap. The car insurance goes up by $8-15 dollars a month, every year and the answer I get is… cost of doing business.

I don’t give a fuck which president it was. All I care about is how far my paycheck goes each eeek and it’s not going anywhere near as far now as it did 4 or 5 years ago.

Bitching about it is all you are doing. How about presenting solution suggestions.

As for the insurance… I have it rechecked by the agency every time it comes up for renewal. Since I have dogs there’s only one home owners policy I can get here in Massachusetts, and it’s not cheap. The car insurance goes up by $8-15 dollars a month, every year and the answer I get is… cost of doing business.

I'll bet you that your Cost of Living is much higher than here. And we ain't doing as good as we should be.

Since you refuse to gain enough information to enter into a reasonable discussion, let me answer my own question. The answer is Nixon. He presented a plan to congress to control both prices and expenses to prevent what was to come within 10 years. Both the parties went after him hard behind the scenes. I always thought something was amiss in the Watergate thing where Nixon didn't have to do a damned thing and he would still have been reelected by a landslide.

You're funny! The pandemic was planned and released by the Chinese government. It's purely coincidental that Trump was in office at the time.

n
That is certainly what they hope you believe and of course most people are Gullibles and your narrative soon became official and consensus .
But there are other narratives which make at least as much sense .
One of which traces the interaction between Fort Detrick and Chapel Hill, 2012-15, and the later role of the supposed US elite athletes at the World Championship in Wuhan in October 2019. With Traitors, Fauci and Obummer responsible for setting it up from 2016 .
Far more interesting and plausible when you get down to details
imho

Years and years of "free" money is why housing is so high.

Economics 101.

Basic economics today. Rates are higher (as they should have been years ago) so prices have to come down if people can't afford something.

It sucks we can't have record prices year after year like so many still clamor for out of one side of their mouth and then condemn inflation out the other.
Dang, they will come down but sure hope you're not holding your breath waiting for houses to come down to an affordable level.

Dang, they will come down but sure hope you're not holding your breath waiting for houses to come down to an affordable level.

I own my house and I have no plans to move. If people want to sit on price, they can do the same.

Forum List

Back