Election depression

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
How sad it is that things have come to this in this country. We have a lying, cheating, power hungry, criminal, vs a lying, loud mouth power hungry, jerk.

Neither are fit to be POTUS in any way shape or form.

I will be voting for Trump solely for the SCOTUS picks he might have. If he sticks to the list he has and picks conservative judges, I don't give a rats ass what he does after that. He could run through the White House naked, give all of his SOTU speeches shit faced drunk, and have a harem of prostitutes in the Lincoln Bedroom, and I won't care.

I'm not panicked about anything else because I know that the president is not Caesar. He cannot just do whatever he wants to. Trump will be opposed by the left and the right in probably everything except his SCOTUS picks.

No matter who gets elected, we are headed for some dark times, not just because of our two candidates, but primarily because of our fiscal state and the threat of Islamic terror. Thanks 0bama for that.

Despite the dark times, at least with Trump, we can still preserve our rights and liberties for ourselves and generations to come. With Hillary, the darkness gets darker, and we potentially lose everything.

I'm voting for Trump, but preparing for Hillary. After all, most voters are idiots.

In the immortal words of the late Douglass Adams; "Anyone capable of getting himself elected president, should never be allowed to actually do the job."

Meet the new boss,
The same as the old boss......
.The Who~ Won't get fooled again....

Last edited:
Depression in America and much of the rest of the Western world has become a way of life, over these last years :(

....but...miracles do happen.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

A lot of people feel the same way, PF. We know what we would get with Hillary and it's unacceptable. We can't do worse than her. She is probably the only person in this country who would actually be more detrimental to our nation than Obama. Trump may not be ideal but he's sure as hell better than Hillary Clinton.

A lot of people feel the same way, PF. We know what we would get with Hillary and it's unacceptable. We can't do worse than her. She is probably the only person in this country who would actually be more detrimental to our nation than Obama. Trump may not be ideal but he's sure as hell better than Hillary Clinton.

Plus, if Clinton wins (please don't let it GOD) ..... we are all in for a Third World Atomic War.

For sure.

How sad it is that things have come to this in this country. We have a lying, cheating, power hungry, criminal, vs a lying, loud mouth power hungry, jerk.

I will be voting for Trump solely for the SCOTUS picks he might have. If he sticks to the list he has and picks conservative judges, I don't give a rats ass what he does after that. He could run through the White House naked, give all of his SOTU speeches shit faced drunk, and have a harem of prostitutes in the Lincoln Bedroom, and I won't care.

I'm not panicked about anything else because I know that the president is not Caesar. He cannot just do whatever he wants to. Trump will be opposed by the left and the right in probably everything except his SCOTUS picks.

No matter who gets elected, we are headed for some dark times, not just because of our two candidates, but primarily because of our fiscal state and the threat of Islamic terror. Thanks 0bama for that.

Despite the dark times, at least with Trump, we can still preserve our rights and liberties for ourselves and generations to come. With Hillary, the darkness gets darker, and we potentially lose everything.

I'm voting for Trump, but preparing for Hillary. After all, most voters are idiots.
This just isn't true. We have a great candidate. You would never vote for any democrat and you know it. So what you are admitting to us is you hate your nominee

Plus, if Clinton wins (please don't let it GOD) ..... we are all in for a Third World Atomic War.

For sure.
We don't use atomic weapons, they are more like neutron or hydrogen bombs...

This just isn't true. We have a great candidate. You would never vote for any democrat and you know it. So what you are admitting to us is you hate your nominee

That's too ridiculous to respond to.

Especially when you see a tranny coming out of a Trump Tower terlit..

Seriously. If he picks from the list of judges he was given, he could hold a press conference and moon the whole nation and I wouldn't care.
The selection of a certain judge by his conservative leaning doesn't always provide the desired results..

I will admit it. I get depressed. I can't get out of this quagmire anymore. I'm not a magician.

tumblr_n4y75ek1Vj1ssc1pao1_250.gif

If you're referring to the corporate whore as a great candidate, you are a loon. She's a corrupt old liar who is no more worthy of being President than Trump is. Vote JILL, not hill.

For sure.

Whatever!

They all go BOOM !!!

:rolleyes:

For sure.

Whatever!

They all go BOOM !!!

:rolleyes:
Yeah, but the new ones blow up real good...

I stopped having any emotive investment in elections after I voted for Reagan in 1980....I figured out it was a monopolized joke..

For sure.

OK. Is there a point at which you will finally admit your claim is stupid? After a year that she doesn't cause an atomic war, will that be enough? 2 years? Her second term? Just how quick do you think she will do that. Is there an expiration date on your crazy claim, or is it open ended like all your other conspiracy theories?

Forum List

Back