End income tax

It was a simple question, retard. When you don't name the candidate whose tax plan you preferred, it is not a matter of opinion that you didn't, dumbass. It is a FACT you did not name whose tax plan you preferred.

You're cornered, and want to run now.

Son, it is a fact that what one says often never equates to what one does. Is that something that escapes you?
I may be the one screaming disagreement with trump's plan.....nobody else's plan matters now do they?
Trump is the President Elect so HIS is the only one that matters, we'll see what he does.
Kid's like you deal in and with what if's and maybe's, I don't. I deal in what is.
You'll just have to grow up a bit.
Your preferred tax plan will indicate your knowledge. That's why you are too afraid to say whose tax plan you preferred. You know you fucked up and will have your ignorance exposed the moment you name the one you preferred.

If you even know anything about the candidates' tax plans. Which I am starting to think you don't have a clue about any of them.

Stop dodging, coward.

Now I'm just laughing at you.
Carly Fiorina's tax plan is immaterial. The ONLY one that matters is the Donald's, and we really don't know what that is yet. You are free to cast aspersions and call names, but that just reveals your exasperation, youth and inexperience. It pisses you off that I will not play your "what if" game.
Reality and "What if's" are vastly different and I don't deal in things that are not real, call it experience.
Carly Fiorina, eh?

BOOM!

Carly Fiorina wants a 3-page tax code: Here's what she means

If Fiorina had her way, the tax code would be just 3 pages long. As in one, two, three, see ya, Sam.

See that? That's why you were afraid to answer the question. You knew you were over your head.

Kid you really are clueless. The point is that her plan is immaterial.
The point is her plan massively eliminates tax expenditures, which allows tax rates to be lowered.

You are being deliberately obtuse. That's why you were afraid to answer the question. You were terrified you would learn whatever conservative candidate you named would be just like me on the issue of tax expenditures. And she was.

You've been pwned by your own self. :lol:

Son, it is a fact that what one says often never equates to what one does. Is that something that escapes you?
I may be the one screaming disagreement with trump's plan.....nobody else's plan matters now do they?
Trump is the President Elect so HIS is the only one that matters, we'll see what he does.
Kid's like you deal in and with what if's and maybe's, I don't. I deal in what is.
You'll just have to grow up a bit.
Your preferred tax plan will indicate your knowledge. That's why you are too afraid to say whose tax plan you preferred. You know you fucked up and will have your ignorance exposed the moment you name the one you preferred.

If you even know anything about the candidates' tax plans. Which I am starting to think you don't have a clue about any of them.

Stop dodging, coward.

Now I'm just laughing at you.
Carly Fiorina's tax plan is immaterial. The ONLY one that matters is the Donald's, and we really don't know what that is yet. You are free to cast aspersions and call names, but that just reveals your exasperation, youth and inexperience. It pisses you off that I will not play your "what if" game.
Reality and "What if's" are vastly different and I don't deal in things that are not real, call it experience.
Carly Fiorina, eh?

BOOM!

Carly Fiorina wants a 3-page tax code: Here's what she means

If Fiorina had her way, the tax code would be just 3 pages long. As in one, two, three, see ya, Sam.

See that? That's why you were afraid to answer the question. You knew you were over your head.

Kid you really are clueless. The point is that her plan is immaterial.
The point is her plan massively eliminates tax expenditures, which allows tax rates to be lowered.

You are being deliberately obtuse. That's why you were afraid to answer the question. You were terrified whatever conservative candidate you named would be just like me. And she was.

You've been pwned by your own self. :lol:

Kid you are being mocked because you don't shit about anything.
Carly was nothing more than an example of a thing that doesn't matter.
The ONLY Tax Plan that matters is your President's, Donald J. Trump.
That's it. Cruz , who was my pick for Prez....his tax plan doesn't mean shit. He ISN'T the Prez Elect.

25% of income taxes are spent on our military.

RW's want no income tax and a better, stronger military.

maybe they can figure that one out.

And yet that is one of the few things that is Constitutional spending by the Congress..

Silly far left drone!

The lefties regularly have a problem with spending on things specifically in the Constitution but have no problem with spending on things that aren't there. I can point to the Article, Section, and Clause that permits military spending as a delegated power. I have yet to have one lefty show me the word food stamps, WIC, government housing, Medicaid, etc. in the Constitution.

That clause literally says "general welfare" .

That clause doesn't say any of the words you lefties claim are in the Constitution. General welfare doesn't mean social welfare.

Yes, because people that want to abolish income tax just want to do away with taxes. Genius!

makes no sense, try again ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't know anyone that likes taxes .. I do know who wants to reap the benefits taxes pay for, and pay nothing for them, and they yammer about Dems wanting free shit with every breath...

Unlike many who think it's the government place to do for them, I have no problem providing things for myself and would support the government not being in it. Unlike the left, I don't automatically look to the government to solve things for me and do things for me when life doesn't go my way.
Survival of the Fatherest

Preppies are welfare queens too. To avoid being hypocritical, you should oppose both forms of dependency.

Yep,
End our leadership in science, tech and watch our infrastructure go to shit!

Good way to become a third world shit hole even faster.

You need to bone up, the best engineers in the Hi-Tech field are NOT American. Intel hires ore Indians and Asians than anything else.
College Is for Coolies

Try to think out of the box your mind has been stuffed into. Until college is replaced with highly paid professional training, we'll only be dipping into the shallow end of our historically proven very deep talent pool.

Yes, because people that want to abolish income tax just want to do away with taxes. Genius!

I don't know anyone that likes taxes .. I do know who wants to reap the benefits taxes pay for, and pay nothing for them, and they yammer about Dems wanting free shit with every breath...

Unlike many who think it's the government place to do for them, I have no problem providing things for myself and would support the government not being in it. Unlike the left, I don't automatically look to the government to solve things for me and do things for me when life doesn't go my way.

Preppies are welfare queens too. To avoid being hypocritical, you should oppose both forms of dependency.

What dependency of preppies to you speak of?

Yep,

You need to bone up, the best engineers in the Hi-Tech field are NOT American. Intel hires ore Indians and Asians than anything else.
College Is for Coolies

Try to think out of the box your mind has been stuffed into. Until college is replaced with highly paid professional training, we'll only be dipping into the shallow end of our historically proven very deep talent pool.

Hey don't shoot the messenger, I'm simply telling you the truth.

Yep,

We're 5% of the world population.

Are you suggesting that we try to win in hi tech while limiting ourselves to those of our kids who get to go to college?

I'm not suggesting anything, I am stating that our education system sucks in comparison to most of the world. Primary AND Secondary.
Natural Incentives

Divide the class into teams and quiz frequently. The team with the highest scores will get Friday off; the team with the lowest will have to come in on Saturday. Individual high-scoring students from four grades higher will get paid to teach the Saturday classes.

Yep,

We're 5% of the world population.

Are you suggesting that we try to win in hi tech while limiting ourselves to those of our kids who get to go to college?

I'm not suggesting anything, I am stating that our education system sucks in comparison to most of the world. Primary AND Secondary.
Natural Incentives

Divide the class into teams and quiz frequently. The team with the highest scores will get Friday off; the team with the lowest will have to come in on Saturday. Individual high-scoring students from four grades higher will get paid to teach the Saturday classes.

Seems everyone has a stupid idea about education that they think is just brilliant.

20% of the 1% Were Born Into It, So It Is Illegitimate

Most would be nothing without their Daddy's Money. You're being dishonestly semantic if you redefine HeirHeads' lives as "independent."

Most would be nothing without their Daddy's Money. You're being dishonestly semantic if you redefine HeirHeads' lives as "independent."

Stop wallowing in envy and work harder.

So? Are you saying those that earned it should't be able to give it to their kids? Are you saying that those earning it should give it to someone else's kids instead?

To say that most would be nothing without their daddy's money is pure speculation. If a parent gives their child something, it's legitimate. If the government forces that parent to give it to some POS who won't do for their kids, that's illegitimate.

I have a solution. Let those poor people that are envious of someone with more than them go about earning it and giving it to their kids. Problem solved.

Yep,

College Is for Coolies

Hey don't shoot the messenger, I'm simply telling you the truth.
The Best Club Pros, Not the Best Golfers in the PGA

I've come up with a solution to the problem the messenger is telling me about. You call them the "best" engineers; that's going beyond the message. Only those with the most natural talent can ever be the best. never those who are best in a restricted system.

So? Are you saying those that earned it should't be able to give it to their kids? Are you saying that those earning it should give it to someone else's kids instead?

If a parent gives their child something, it's legitimate. If the government forces that parent to give it to some POS who won't do for their kids, that's illegitimate.

The HeirHeads' Government Purposely Makes Democracy Look Bad

Tilting the playing field is anti-social, which should make it a crime. No one has the right to bribe the umpires to call all strikes for his son, the pitcher, even if Daddy does it "with his own money."

If the government gives the money to the wrong people instead of investing it in those with the most natural talent for benefiting the nation, at least that will eliminate half the damage aristocracy does, which is done by those who are placed by their fathers' wealth far beyond where they would get on their own. Because of this, they also have the incentive to exclude or discourage those more talented than their sons from competing with their sons.

There's no need for an income tax, or any tax, liberals will voluntarily give most of their money to the government for redistribution. Right libs, you people will lead by example, practice what you preach?

Take a peak at the give budget sometime. 30% goes to military shit but it's Medicare coverage for old people that upsets you ?

total_spending_pie%2C__2015_enacted.png
That pie chart purposefully understates our tax support for the military by distributing costs of our military to other categories.

For example, "veteran's benefits" are obviously direct support for our military. The "military" category doesn't include our atomic weapons maintenance and development. "International affairs" is another such category. And, our interest on the debt includes the interest on the TRILLIONS Bush spent on Iraq/Afghanistan and we spend on bombing and droning in the ME - including military expenditures under Obama and previous presidents, of course. Also, military retirement programs are significant and much if not all does not get accounted for by the category called "military".

I'm not necessarily opposed to the expenditures.

I just want to point out that the pie chart is constructed for political purpose.

I'd also point out that this administration wants that piece of the pie increased substantially.

I can see your user name is a misnomer as you did not read my post in reply to little Timmy's caterwauling.

None of those retiree or veterans benefits contribute to the cost of defending the United States of America and much as you and your barely literate liberal friend here want it to.

Those expenditures are listed as a duty of the federal government in our Constitution, unlike Social Security or Medicare.
Oh, good LORD!!!

When an employer signs an employee for specified compensation, they absolutely ARE required to pay that compensation.

What tbe HELL makes you think otherwise??

Sent from my SM-T710 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

If a parent gives their child something, it's legitimate. If the government forces that parent to give it to some POS who won't do for their kids, that's illegitimate.

Tilting the playing field is anti-social, which should make it a crime. No one has the right to bribe the umpires to call all strikes for his son, the pitcher, even if Daddy does it "with his own money."

If the government gives the money to the wrong people instead of investing it in those with the most natural talent for benefiting the nation, at least that will eliminate half the damage aristocracy does, which is done by those who are placed by their fathers' wealth far beyond where they would get on their own. Because of this, they also have the incentive to exclude or discourage those more talented than their sons from competing with their sons.

It's not bribing. It's giving the ones you want what you have. Are you opposed to that?

The government can't give anyone a dime. If the government forces a person that pays the taxes to do it and it's not the person(s) the one whose money it is chooses, that's the wrong person.

It's easy to tell you're not one of those that had someone able to give you anything. That's why you want the government to do it for you.

It's not bribing. It's giving the ones you want what you have. Are you opposed to that?

The government can't give anyone a dime. If the government forces a person that pays the taxes to do it and it's not the person(s) the one whose money it is chooses, that's the wrong person.

It's easy to tell you're not one of those that had someone able to give you anything. That's why you want the government to do it for you.
Let's remember that civilization is never free.

It's fun to say "no tax", but the real issue is how to pay for our civilization.

Forum List

Back