Epstein is getting special treatment in death.

Another Clinton confidant who meets a mysterious death before he can tell all about his escapades with Bubba.
Epstein was under control by the Trump DOJ. If Clinton did anything he would have to do it with help from Trump's DOJ.

Epstein is getting special treatment in death. Many prisoners commit suicide in jail all the time.

Why does the attorney general of the US call for a special investigation of Epstein's suicide. When is the last time the attorney general called for a special investigation for a prisoner suicide?
Are you serious?

Epstein is getting special treatment in death. Many prisoners commit suicide in jail all the time.

Why does the attorney general of the US call for a special investigation of Epstein's suicide. When is the last time the attorney general called for a special investigation for a prisoner suicide?
When’s the last time at least half the nation called homocide, on an inmate suicide who was on suicide watch? Not to mention a man whose connections could jeopardize unknown numbers of power players..?

Half the nation?

Popular sentiment vs evidence and law?
What evidence are you privy to? And this death happened in the custody of “law”... Yet still you contend we should put our faith in it? Lol! The highest profile accused in current custody of the government managed to be killed. Whether by suicide, or other means... Why in the holy name of fuck should anyone place their faith in an institution so corrupt, or inept? Convince me...

Truthfully I believe Trump and Bill like their women young but over the age of 21 and most likely around 25.

I may disagree with both and yes they are sexually active dawgs, but pedophiles?

No...
Human trafficking is a serious problem. Women are raped and forced into prostitution. It doesn't really matter if they are 17 or 19 or 21, they still go through hell.

Poor Elmer, really sweating bullets now what Barr might find out???

He didn’t commit suicide. He was murdered.
How in the hell do you know?
Just one man’s opinion. If you can add 2 and 2, it makes logical sense.

~~~~~~
Because of the suspicion that Epstein's death may not have been suicide. Then again he may have received a visit by Clinton's consiglieri like Robert Duval did in Godfather II.
the visit copy.jpg

Thinking more about it, an investigation is appropriate to expose any accomplices.
I do not think they were involved but there is a chance Bill Clinton and Trump knew more about it than they would admit

Truthfully I believe Trump and Bill like their women young but over the age of 21 and most likely around 25.

I may disagree with both and yes they are sexually active dawgs, but pedophiles?

No...
Monica was 18, I believe.

Because it's totally normal for 18 year olds to have jobs in the West Wing.

Because he was a high profile prisoner who had over his life had connections to a lot of rich and powerful people not just Trump and Clinton and if Barr didn't do this people would be claiming there is a coverup. It's yet one more of those damed if he does damed if he doesn't situations.

Because he was a high profile prisoner who had over his life had connections to a lot of rich and powerful people not just Trump and Clinton and if Barr didn't do this people would be claiming there is a coverup. It's yet one more of those damed if he does damed if he doesn't situations.
There ain't nothin' like a dame!

Well we all know people have a habit of dying around the Clintons. Who's to say someone didn't off Ol' Epstien??

Wouldn't surprise me one damned bit. Anyone who comes off suicide watch is still watched. Funny how he could hang himself and no one noticed.

Very interesting indeed.

Well we all know people have a habit of dying around the Clintons. Who's to say someone didn't off Ol' Epstien??

Wouldn't surprise me one damned bit. Anyone who comes off suicide watch is still watched. Funny how he could hang himself and no one noticed.

Very interesting indeed.
Are you saying that maybe the Trump/Barr administration might have done something bad in a jail that they have full control over?
That's an awful thought!

Forum List

Back