Evil was defeated in Alabama tonight

Tonight is proof the Republican Party stands for absolutely nothing. Democrats stand for Americans, Republicans kneel to their donors. Sad.

He thinks Moore is pure evil but the biggest mass murderer in US history, the abortion doctor Gosnell, is a saint.

Gosnell is your boy. You created him. Your vision of the USA is to have every abortion doctor be a Gosnell. He was the glorious culmination of the pro-life agenda. So, that makes you supremely evil, by your standards.

You tried that deflection because your child molester hero lost. There is a way out of Hell, you know. Renounce the Republican party. You don't have to renounce conservatism, merely the the Republicans.
I renounce all pedophiles, vehemently, and I feel the less abortions in our country the better. The abortions per capita declined to the lowest level since Roe vs Wade under Obama.

Tonight is proof the Republican Party stands for absolutely nothing. Democrats stand for Americans, Republicans kneel to their donors. Sad.
Democrats stand behind the people, it is easier to fuck them that way. One short term in the Senate, big deal.

Judge Roy Moore personifies pure evil. Evil was beaten tonight.
Wow! I can’t believe the tide has turned
In what you consider a backwater state. He won't last past the next election.
If this seat flipped imagine all the seats that are about to flip.

Republicans have worried about this. Don’t deny it’s happening. If they back trump they pay. If they go against trump they pay with you.

So who’s side are you on? Trumps or the republican who’s not supporting his agenda?

He thinks Moore is pure evil but the biggest mass murderer in US history, the abortion doctor Gosnell, is a saint.

Gosnell is your boy. You created him. Your vision of the USA is to have every abortion doctor be a Gosnell. He was the glorious culmination of the pro-life agenda. So, that makes you supremely evil, by your standards.

You tried that deflection because your child molester hero lost. There is a way out of Hell, you know. Renounce the Republican party. You don't have to renounce conservatism, merely the the Republicans.
I renounce all pedophiles, vehemently, and I feel the less abortions in our country the better. The abortions per capita declined to the lowest level since Roe vs Wade under Obama.
Free birth control for women with Medicaid expansion Cuts abortions by 40% or so... Republicans are so ridiculous... They would keep that and the illegal immigration Mess going forever.

Judge Roy Moore personifies pure evil. Evil was beaten tonight.
I didn't care before the election. Oddly enough I still can't be bothered to give a damn.
You want pedophiles in the US Senate? I do not and I do care.
Fuck off idiot
That is an articulate, well thought out, response. Another intellectual for Trump and Moore.
I didn't vote for either and you can still fuck off.

Stupid ass trolls

HAHAHAHA. Moore lost because the illegals voted for jones. THINK

Yeah, illegal BLACK voters.
I didn’t think the people who Voted for trump or didn’t show up for Hillary we’re this upset. Sure trump has offended a lot of people while president but he offended them when he ran. The economy is alright so I am surprised and pleased.

I love tonight. Remember how bad trump election night was? Or how good Clinton or Obama’s were? Or how heartbreaking gore and Kerry were.

Trump will be a one term president

HAHAHAHA. Moore lost because the illegals voted for jones. THINK

Yeah, illegal BLACK voters.
I didn’t think the people who Voted for trump or didn’t show up for Hillary we’re this upset. Sure trump has offended a lot of people while president but he offended them when he ran. The economy is alright so I am surprised and pleased.

I love tonight. Remember how bad trump election night was? Or how good Clinton or Obama’s were? Or how heartbreaking gore and Kerry were.

Trump will be a one term president
If you want that to happen the economy better start getting worse, fast.

The President of the United States endorsed a suspected child molester.

Donald Trump just did more damage to the office of the Presidency than any of his predecessors. Including Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon.

A new low, ladies and gentlemen. A new low.

The President of the United States endorsed a suspected child molester.

Donald Trump just did more damage to the office of the Presidency than any of his predecessors. Including Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon.

A new low, ladies and gentlemen. A new low.
Suspected is not convicted. Ask Hillary, she knows.

Forum List

Back