Excellent! Trump Will Not Invite Democrats Or Media To First State Dinner

Wow.....................so only 4 members of Congress are going to be there, the other 146 people invited are going to be private business owners.

Trump is gonna try to sell out this country.

over dinner?

Get your tin foil hat!!

:rofl:

You know, I thought that State dinners were supposed to be attended by both sides to conduct diplomacy and further a better relationship between countries.

Who knew you could use them to bolster your ego?

Why did it take fifteen months to have his first state dinner?
Because Trump knows less than nothing about his office or about governing, and he surrounded himself with people with similar knowledge. So it took 15 months for this message to get through his bubble to him.

Good. When they start supporting the US, they will be welcome again.

Trump has not invited Democrats, media to state dinner: report

That's too funny. He only invited four congress critters, but you're all about "Oh but no Democrats!" Talk about your tunnel vision. I hope you're not driving in your condition.

But it's the truth.

From the link................................

Of the roughly 150 people that are set to attend the dinner, only four are members of Congress: House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.); Rep. Ed Royce, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee; and Sens. John Kennedy (R-La.) and Bill Cassidy (R-La.), according to Politico.

Good. When they start supporting the US, they will be welcome again.

Trump has not invited Democrats, media to state dinner: report

That's too funny. He only invited four congress critters, but you're all about "Oh but no Democrats!" Talk about your tunnel vision. I hope you're not driving in your condition.

But it's the truth.

From the link................................

Of the roughly 150 people that are set to attend the dinner, only four are members of Congress: House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.); Rep. Ed Royce, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee; and Sens. John Kennedy (R-La.) and Bill Cassidy (R-La.), according to Politico.

I didn't say it wasn't. I went to the link, that's why i gave him shit for making it about Dems when there are only four R's there.

Well who then will serve the food and do the dishes afterward? :lmao:

i don't understand trying to get along and reaching across the Aisle to enemies , doesn't make sense to me . I think that USA politics is designed as primarily a 2 main party system fighting each other for advantage .

Forum List

Back