Excellent! Trump Will Not Invite Democrats Or Media To First State Dinner

At that time Donald J Trump was a Democrat like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton, why did you defend those two? What changed with the president?

Go through any thread and show me where I defended sexual abuse? Why are you making that up?

You have been arguing here that consensual sex with a hooker is worse than sexual assault. That is extremely sick right there

Where? you liar?

Here you go. Oops, you're the liar. And you're one sick puppy

a minority of people, mostly low life, uneducated idiots, choose to accept Trumps lack of morals and support him - TYVM, not me.

OMG, after you just voted for Hillary who attacked her sexual predator husband's victims again, I'm just laughing at you!!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

HELLO.... Trump pays for the huge boobs and Russian hookers...lol..you are embarrassing yourself Kaz

You clearly stated I was embarrassing myself by saying that attacking sexual assault victims is worse than consensual sex
I can see why people get pissed at you Kaz, because you twist shit around..haaaaa ..I am done with you..

This is what I said .."Your confused..they are all dogs and BTW ...Trump has grabbed P and admitted it on tape so stop with your who is worse bullshit.. I can not believe that you are defending anyone's behavior....

Twist shit around? Read your posts you dumb bimbo. You said exactly what I said you did. I even showed you the quotes. In this case, I talked about consent, you talked about hookers. And you said you were winning. And you're a supposed woman. So let's run through these scenarios.

You're Paula Jones. Your boss exposes himself to you and keeps pressuring you to have sex with him. You want to earn a living.

You're Kathleen Wiley. You go to ask for a job for your husband. The man you ask fondles you and wants you to have sex with him.

You're Juanita Broderick and you're raped.

In all three of those cases, your attacker's wife publicly attacks and blames you.

Now, do you:

A) Think that your attacker and his hoe are worse than a man who hires a hooker?

B) Think that your attacker and his wife are as bad as someone who hires a hooker?

C) Wish he'd hired the hooker and the bitch kept her mouth shut.

We know your answer. Vote for the attacker ... vote for him again ... then vote for the hoe who attacked you.

You're seriously a mentally disturbed person. Get help

That's incredible. You don't grasp that having sex with women who did NOT consent to being sexually assaulted is worse than having sex with women who DO consent to sex in return for money.

You're seriously an amoral slug. Ask a woman who was assaulted about your theory that what happened to her is better than a guy HIRING a hooker. Your woman card needs to be revoked, you hate women

Your confused..they are all dogs and BTW ...Trump has grabbed P and admitted it on tape so stop with your who is worse bullshit.. I can not believe that you are defending anyone's behavior....
At that time Donald J Trump was a Democrat like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton, why did you defend those two? What changed with the president?

John Edwards is a dem who cheated on his wife in front of everyone while she died of breast cancer, Trump cheated on his wife while she recovered from having their child.. so many DC stories like that . Why is one worse that the other? They are both morally FU .. and we as the public need to hold all accountable..

What was not discussed is that Donald Trump wasn't running for VP at the time. He was just a Liberal Democrat from NY. What changed? Why do you hate him now?

I liked Trumps show, he showed a different side of himself.. I liked him when he first ran... But he is the biggest lying swamp monster.. He is mean, and mentally ill with his addition to instant gratification, food, and his ego. while he points fingers , lies, and fools people like you, still.

And that bothers you unless there is a D after the candidate's name. You went from that sexual predators are not as bad as guys who hire hookers to that they are the same. But you still won't criticize the sexual predator you voted for twice or his bitch you voted for again

Are you picking up on the Tucker Carlson, Hannity news hour... Seriously I can not watch them, or some of the extreme MSNBC either.. These people are making money ripping apart America right now..

I've watched some Hannity, and Carlson. I've never seen anything like them laughing at the idea of their fellow Americans killing themselves in large numbers.

That is utterly vile of those maine dems.

She's not playing with a full deck. She thinks that paying for consenting hookers is worse than sexually assaulting women and attacking sexual assault victims. She's one sick puppy

So money makes it ok..great set of morals

That's incredible. You don't grasp that having sex with women who did NOT consent to being sexually assaulted is worse than having sex with women who DO consent to sex in return for money.

You're seriously an amoral slug. Ask a woman who was assaulted about your theory that what happened to her is better than a guy HIRING a hooker. Your woman card needs to be revoked, you hate women

Your confused..they are all dogs and BTW ...Trump has grabbed P and admitted it on tape so stop with your who is worse bullshit.. I can not believe that you are defending anyone's behavior....

They let you do it.

LET.

John Edwards is a dem who cheated on his wife in front of everyone while she died of breast cancer, Trump cheated on his wife while she recovered from having their child.. so many DC stories like that . Why is one worse that the other? They are both morally FU .. and we as the public need to hold all accountable..

What was not discussed is that Donald Trump wasn't running for VP at the time. He was just a Liberal Democrat from NY. What changed? Why do you hate him now?

I liked Trumps show, he showed a different side of himself.. I liked him when he first ran... But he is the biggest lying swamp monster.. He is mean, and mentally ill with his addition to instant gratification, food, and his ego. while he points fingers , lies, and fools people like you, still.

He is a typical Democrat who ran as a Republican to drain the swamp. Look in the mirror and you will see how much the Don and you liberals are...

He learned the Rules for Radicals while a Democrat, and is now using those same Rules against you. And you whiney bitches don't like it. That is why we are laughing....

Coming out this week the republicans cheated to win watch this on 60 minutes on Sunday..makes me so angry... Trump did fool many people while he used his master manipulating skills. just like he is doing to you now.

Aleksandr Kogan: The link between Cambridge Analytica and Facebook

And you're a "woman" who doesn't think that women consenting to sex is relevant. His demons are nothing compared to yours

i don't understand trying to get along and reaching across the Aisle to enemies , doesn't make sense to me . I think that USA politics is designed as primarily a 2 main party system fighting each other for advantage .

That's probably because you lack intelligence.

He is a typical Democrat who ran as a Republican to drain the swamp. Look in the mirror and you will see how much the Don and you liberals are...

He learned the Rules for Radicals while a Democrat, and is now using those same Rules against you. And you whiney bitches don't like it. That is why we are laughing....

Coming out this week the republicans cheated to win watch this on 60 minutes on Sunday..makes me so angry... Trump did fool many people while he used his master manipulating skills. just like he is doing to you now.

And you're a "woman" who doesn't think that women consenting to sex is relevant. His demons are nothing compared to yours

Am I keeping you up at night Kaz..? lol...

Am I keeping you up at night Kaz..? lol...

OMG, you're a posting wizard! You post on public message boards and get replies. I mean how many people can do that? Wow, you're awesome. I see why you're so full of yourself.

You're pathetic. You actually voted for a sexual predator, twice. Then a third time for the woman who publicly lynched them again. And you're comparing that to a guy who paid women who consented. There is no comparison. Sexual assault is a whole order of magnitude worse.

You are utterly amoral that this is just partisan hack political points to you

Forum List

Back